The next VPS Control Panel?

Hi Everyone,

Besides the normal features that the majority of VPS panels offer. What are the most important features or request that you have? Were currently in alpha stages for our control panel and wanted to see what everyone else has to say. Our control panel right now is VERY BASIC, but we have added feature that I believe the majority of other software providers lack. Please note that i'm mainly looking for feature request related only to OpenVZ Virtulization. We might eventually develop something for Xen, but not at this time.

Are you talking about a free or paid panel? If paid, I'm not sure there's anything that you could do that SolusVM doesn't already do. And if free, ovz-web-panel is pretty feature rich and actively developed.

needs ability to assign client like a /64 for v6 that client can one-click add by just entering the last few octets or whatever since iirc you can't touch net ifaces on vz

tun tap pptp etc by default

**automated** rdns

Thanks everyone for the suggestions so far and tun tap wouldn't be difficult to do. The whole issue with ipv6 is that majority of VPS nodes are already using venet by default. It is really recommend that people are using veth for ipv6 usage.

Quote Originally Posted by subigo View Post
    Are you talking about a free or paid panel? If paid, I'm not sure there's anything that you could do that SolusVM doesn't already do. And if free, ovz-web-panel is pretty feature rich and actively developed.
    Were still trying to figure out exactly in what we want to do in regards to whether it will be free or paid. I'm leaning more towards the free side of things, but will have to wait and see.