I'm currently evaluating the Managed DNS services of Zerigo and DNSMadeEasy and would like to know the experiences of other users here who have been using their services for 6 months or longer.

My own initial thoughts are that the Zerigo control panel looks alot cleaner and easier to use, I was able to setup my first domain quiet easily while DNSMadeEasy have what in just my own opinion seems a more complicated control panel, it just doesnt appear as intituitive and I'm still trying to figure some of it out.

On the other hand DNSMadeEasy are quoting 8 years of 100% uptime, something that cant be ignored and they have more favourable pricing structures offering nearly 3 times more monthly queries for comparable price plans.

One feature that is very appealing is DNSMadeEasy's Failover option, does anyone know if Zerigo have plans to introduce similar ?

Both services have alot going for them but I'd like to hear other's opinions on the quality of their services and maybe other reasons that I should take into consideration when making my decision on what provider to choose