Looking for colocation near phoenix

he.net is running a deal for 100Mbps + full rack for $600/mo. There anyone in the phoenix area that can do pricing similar to that for colocation? Would like some space a little closer to home..

That price is so cheap. I don't think anyone in Phoenix can offer you that price.
    Tommy Tran - tommy @ vinax.net ::: VINAX, LLC ::: http://vinax.net ::: Since 2004
    Premium Dedicated Servers and Colocation in downtown Chicago (350 E. Cermak Rd)
    Premium Bandwidth, 100% Network & Power Uptime SLA, 24/7 Prompt Tech Support

Quote Originally Posted by VINAX View Post
    That price is so cheap. I don't think anyone in Phoenix can offer you that price.
    Question is can anyone get close. Are any data centers any place able to do similar pricing?

Is Dallas "close"?
    SSDVirt - SSD VPS Hosting
    Dallas New Jersey RAID10 SSDs 1Gbps OpenVZ & KVM
    GarrisonHost - Premium High Performance Hosting
    Shared Hosting Reseller Hosting [soon] SSL Certificates Domains

Quote Originally Posted by GarrisonHost-John View Post
    Is Dallas "close"?
    Well I meant close in price, not region. If i can't find what I am looking for in phoenix, I am willing to consider other areas. They also need to have room for expansion.

No, nobody is going to get close.

Keep in mind that is in HE's facilities where you will be single homed and are capped at a max of 15A per cabinet.

Quote Originally Posted by RyanD View Post
    No, nobody is going to get close.

Keep in mind that is in HE's facilities where you will be single homed and are capped at a max of 15A per cabinet.
    I see you host in phoenix. What is the difference between your presale promo and buying a full rack which is $100 less. Also how much do you charge for more bandwidth? Is your 20Mbps on a full 100Mbps port but measured 95/5?

Where are you located in phoenix?

Other than inferring that you're looking for a full rack to start and price is a strong factor, your specifics are a little thin. Two of the several other requirement dimensions would be power and bandwidth statements.
    AiNET
    360,000 sq.ft. of data center space, including CyberNAP, in DC Area
    Now featuring cost-saving AiNET MicroMetering for colocation www.ai.net/micrometering
    darrell.tanno at ai.net

Not sure what the specifics of your requirements are, but check out ColoUnlimited's offer in the colo-hosting offers forum, I think they are doing $499 100Mbps racks.

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell82666 View Post
    Other than inferring that you're looking for a full rack to start and price is a strong factor, your specifics are a little thin. Two of the several other requirement dimensions would be power and bandwidth statements.
    My requirements are good network, 100Mbps bandwidth, full rack, 20amps power..

Not sure what other specifics you would need.

those are key, but I suspect your bandwidth needs are not a true 100M commitment, but rather you're stating an unthrottled FE interface. Also, you may want to state carrier level of bandwidth quality you need.
    AiNET
    360,000 sq.ft. of data center space, including CyberNAP, in DC Area
    Now featuring cost-saving AiNET MicroMetering for colocation www.ai.net/micrometering
    darrell.tanno at ai.net

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell82666 View Post
    those are key, but I suspect your bandwidth needs are not a true 100M commitment, but rather you're stating an unthrottled FE interface. Also, you may want to state carrier level of bandwidth quality you need.
    It may not be a full 100Mbps but alot of the deals I have seen include that, so it makes it easier to compare apples to apples. As for bandwidth quality, I am more interested in testing once I get offers to decide what is working best for us, rather then say specific tier providers, etc.

Are you looking specifically for HE.net bandwidth? If so, I'd suggest checking their POP list at http://he.net/ip_transit.html for a list of possible providers you could buy from. Otherwise, a quick search of the colo offers forum should yield you a number of options.

Quote Originally Posted by pghosting View Post
    I see you host in phoenix. What is the difference between your presale promo and buying a full rack which is $100 less. Also how much do you charge for more bandwidth? Is your 20Mbps on a full 100Mbps port but measured 95/5?

Where are you located in phoenix?
    We are located in the PhoenixNAP you can find all the information about the facility and our network in http://www.coloat.com/media/coloat.com_info_pack.pdf

As to your question on difference in price, I'm not quite sure what you are asking as there are multiple promos, if you have questions regarding our sales please contact [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by pghosting View Post
    It may not be a full 100Mbps but alot of the deals I have seen include that, so it makes it easier to compare apples to apples. As for bandwidth quality, I am more interested in testing once I get offers to decide what is working best for us, rather then say specific tier providers, etc.
    I recommend colounlimited.com .

We have some cabinet with them and they are really great. The speed/network is also great.
    Specially 4 You
    JoneSolutions.Com ( Jones.Solutions ) is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions and services since 2001

Also take a look at Uberbandwidth/Netriplex. We were considering ColoUnlimited but their remote hands fees are on the higher side.
    Last edited by GarrisonHost-John; 04-23-2011 at 10:15 PM.
    SSDVirt - SSD VPS Hosting
    Dallas New Jersey RAID10 SSDs 1Gbps OpenVZ & KVM
    GarrisonHost - Premium High Performance Hosting
    Shared Hosting Reseller Hosting [soon] SSL Certificates Domains

The HE.net fremont facility is among the cheapest out there, anywhere in the US. You'd be hard pressed to find a similarly priced offering anywhere else. That said, a 40a rack for $1000 is doable from a number of providers, and since that gives you about 2.5x the power for less than twice the price, is probably a better overall value anyway, if you can find someone willing to throw in some b/w included in the price or for a small fee.
    Phoenix Dedicated Servers -- IOFLOOD.com
    Email: sales [at] ioflood.com
    Backup Storage VPS -- 1TBVPS.com