Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

* Techni Host Big fraud ,stay way from them

Hello , we found this compay Techni Host , on this forum , they had one month free service with setup included, we ordered two servers and all was gone nice , so we ordered two more , all goes nice , so we start and order 3 more , and ordered additional ips for current servers , however we did not got the last orders active and we got no money back , this is a log of ticket , and see how a fraud is made:

start of ticket log.
    Department
    Date
    Subject
    Status
    Urgency
    Support
    13/04/2011 22:37
    order status
    Answered
    High

Customer Name
    Client

hello , i just got my dedicated i ordered same deal i had with you with other company , and i ordered it before i toke the two servers from you and i got it faster than you , from respect of you i will give you hours to have them deploy , if not i will ask you to refund $30 i paid including $20 for additional ips which i orderd for the izzy servers and you did not deploy them , i don't whant to open paypal disputes and things like that i dont like that , this is why i warn you and give you 24 hours to solve it.

----------------------------

Eddie Keyton
    Staff

13/04/2011 23:17

Your servers have alraedy been ordered, below is screen shots.
    as you can see they are still yellow which means not active.

Attachments

How would you rate this reply?
    Poor

Excellent

Customer Name
    Client

13/04/2011 23:19
    bad and slow , the other company from where i made the order they aleardy deploy it

Eddie Keyton
    Staff

13/04/2011 23:23
    Usually they don't take this long. I am talking with them to figure out why they are taking so long
    Poor

Excellent

Customer Name
    Client

14/04/2011 13:39
    my customers are opening tickets and asking status of it , please let me know

Eddie Keyton
    Staff

14/04/2011 14:01

The status is still in queue. Im calling them right now, im tired of emailing them.

Poor

Excellent

Customer Name
    Client

15/04/2011 13:28
    1.from 5 april iám waiting the ip activations still did not got them and has been 10 days over.
    2.from 8 april iám waiting the two servers i ordered and i still did not got them and has been a week over.

i'am sorry however my customers asked for refunds and i was forced to get them from somewhere else, please refund 20 usd for the izzy additional ips., and refund 30 usd i sent you for the last two servers , no longer need the servers i got them from somewhere else , i will wait you to refund , i do not whant to open paypal dispute , sorry for this but has been to much delay and i cannot due bussines with delays hope you understand me.

Eddie Keyton
    Staff

15/04/2011 17:01

It looks like the datacenter we where getting he servers from screwed us. We are going to have to refund your money. We apologize for this. We will be able to refund your money on the 20th. Again we are sorry for this problem.

The datacenter we where going through was burst.net you can read reviews on how they screw people.

I hope this won't cause you to create bad reviews on us. We will refund your money i assure you

i started a charge back on them. I will update you soon, i just want to be truthful with you and not leave you in the dark. YOU WILL BE RECIEVING YOUR MONEY BACK.

Poor

Excellent

Customer Name
    Client

15/04/2011 17:50
    i know who they are , you need to refund faster , we paid at once and we whant the refund same way, i need the funds to solve some of current ips to the customers i was forced to offer alternatives.

Eddie Keyton
    Staff

15/04/2011 18:35

when burst screwed us we got a couple chargebacks and took our account way down, i will try my best to get it quicker then that. Just please don't start a paypal dispute, we will work this out i promise. At least im not leaving you in the dark and lying to you like a lot of web hosts would do. We are very truthful and will always tell you the way it is no matter if its our fault, or falls back on us. I hope we can gain at least a little bit of respect for that.

Poor

Excellent

Customer Name
    Client

15/04/2011 19:05
    my bad because i start with you , i was belive we had a good thing going on , however i see i''am wrong , you need to refund , i aleardy paid my own money for others accounts.

Eddie Keyton
    Staff

15/04/2011 19:08

I already told you what was going on, there is nothing more i can tell you at this time about this. Im just asking that you don't open a paypal dispute. If you do it will just delay the refund time. As we will wait for paypal to decide the outcome in this case. We have tried to be honest with you in this problem to bypass this. I will try to give you your refund by monday.

Poor

Excellent

Eddie Keyton
    Staff

17/04/2011 10:06

All servers will be cancelled immediatly unless all invoices are caught up, you have 10 minutes to reply or the dedicated servers you currently have will be cancelled.

Poor

Excellent

Customer Name
    Client

17/04/2011 13:13
    first of all i have no due invoice for servers , also you own me money , so i expect you to refund the money like you said tomorow , log into your paypal go to dispute we made and refund and dispute will be close automatical , i have to refund myself because you did not provided the services and i was forced to lie the customers .

Eddie Keyton
    Staff

17/04/2011 13:32

I warned you yesterday that if you submitted a paypal dispute that you are not getting refunded until paypal decided who wins the resolution. That can take up to 60 days. I told you if you waited i would refund you this week. that wasn't good enough. So now we will wait to see what paypal says. i warned you before hand. If you cancel the dispute i will refund you. This is the last time though, if you don't cancel it then you will just have to wait on paypal.

Poor

Excellent

Customer Name
    Client

17/04/2011 13:36
    the billing admin open the disputes as a guarantee that you will not screw us .

Eddie Keyton
    Staff

17/04/2011 13:38
    Do you agree that its okay if we refund you within a week? if you agree then i will post on the dispute that we will refund you within 1 week. We got screwed by burst. they kept all the money that we sent them that you sent us. If you agree on them terms we will post it in the dispute.
    Poor

Excellent

Customer Name
    Client

17/04/2011 13:40
    and what should i say to the customers? they will ask for money back too .

Eddie Keyton
    Staff

17/04/2011 13:43

The truth, the same thing that i have told you. Being honest is the best way to make an angry customer feel comfortable. tell them though, if they open up a paypal dispute it will take even longer to get there money back. Tell them you will have there money in no longer then a week. It may make them a little bit upset but guess what? Im not getting my money back at all because Burst won't refund me at all and paypal will always decide the host is the winner because its intangable goods. Its not covered under paypal seller and buyer protection.

Poor

Excellent

Eddie Keyton
    Staff

17/04/2011 13:51
    So whats going on, are you going to close the disputes?
    Poor

Excellent

Customer Name
    Client

paypal give moneyback as has been paid from the card , and also with a just call to them i will win the disputes in no time , we had this issue before and we had it solved , you cannot win money for a service which has been no deploy in your case , however you promise the refund by tomorow , the billing admin is not online so the dispute cannot be canceled , however it will be canceled under refund directly from the claim.

Eddie Keyton
    Staff

17/04/2011 13:53

Alright then,
    have a great day

Poor

Excellent

Customer Name
    Client

17/04/2011 13:57
    the billing admin is not online so the dispute cannot be canceled

Eddie Keyton
    Staff

17/04/2011 13:58
    When is the billing admin going to be online? You don't have access to the account?
    Poor

Excellent

Customer Name
    Client

17/04/2011 14:15
    no i dont have , somewhere tomorow.

Eddie Keyton
    Staff

17/04/2011 14:19

Well tomorrow i will be calling paypal to get the dispute sped up. If paypal comes to a conclusion before you cancel the dispute we will be placing the funds towards the 3 overdue invoices for chargebacks. So i would advise you get ahold of your admin to cancel the dispute as soon as possible.

Poor

Excellent

Customer Name
    Client

18/04/2011 02:44
    why is my server down x.x.x.x ?

Eddie Keyton
    Staff

18/04/2011 08:56

As paypal has decided Techni Host is the winner of the duspute(s) we cancelled all of your services with us, if you wish to purchase or reinstate your servers you will need to pay all due invoices including the 3 invoices for the chargebacks.

Have a great day

Techni Host

Department
    Date
    Subject
    Status
    Urgency
    Support
    order status
    Answered
    High

Customer Name
    Client

hello , i just got my dedicated i ordered same deal i had with you with other company , and i ordered it before i toke the two servers from you and i got it faster than you , from respect of you i will give you hours to have them deploy , if not i will ask you to refund $30 i paid including $20 for additional ips which i orderd for the izzy servers and you did not deploy them , i don't whant to open paypal disputes and things like that i dont like that , this is why i warn you and give you 24 hours to solve it.

----------------------------
    IP Address: 89.37.187.139

Eddie Keyton
    Staff

13/04/2011 23:17

Your servers have alraedy been ordered, below is screen shots.
    as you can see they are still yellow which means not active.

Attachments
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Cosmin/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.gif[/IMG]screeny_01 Apr. 13 23.16.gif

Poor

Excellent

Customer Name
    Client

13/04/2011 23:19
    bad and slow , the other company from where i made the order they aleardy deploy it

Eddie Keyton
    Staff

13/04/2011 23:23
    Usually they don't take this long. I am talking with them to figure out why they are taking so long
    Poor

Excellent

Customer Name
    Client

14/04/2011 13:39
    my customers are opening tickets and asking status of it , please let me know

Eddie Keyton
    Staff

14/04/2011 14:01

The status is still in queue. Im calling them right now, im tired of emailing them.

Poor

Excellent

Customer Name
    Client

15/04/2011 13:28
    1.from 5 april iám waiting the ip activations still did not got them and has been 10 days over.
    2.from 8 april iám waiting the two servers i ordered and i still did not got them and has been a week over.

i'am sorry however my customers asked for refunds and i was forced to get them from somewhere else, please refund 20 usd for the izzy additional ips., and refund 30 usd i sent you for the last two servers , no longer need the servers i got them from somewhere else , i will wait you to refund , i do not whant to open paypal dispute , sorry for this but has been to much delay and i cannot due bussines with delays hope you understand me.

Eddie Keyton
    Staff

15/04/2011 17:01

It looks like the datacenter we where getting he servers from screwed us. We are going to have to refund your money. We apologize for this. We will be able to refund your money on the 20th. Again we are sorry for this problem.

The datacenter we where going through was burst.net you can read reviews on how they screw people.

I hope this won't cause you to create bad reviews on us. We will refund your money i assure you

i started a charge back on them. I will update you soon, i just want to be truthful with you and not leave you in the dark. YOU WILL BE RECIEVING YOUR MONEY BACK.

Poor

Excellent

Customer Name
    Client

15/04/2011 17:50
    i know who they are , you need to refund faster , we paid at once and we whant the refund same way, i need the funds to solve some of current ips to the customers i was forced to offer alternatives.

Eddie Keyton
    Staff

15/04/2011 18:35

when burst screwed us we got a couple chargebacks and took our account way down, i will try my best to get it quicker then that. Just please don't start a paypal dispute, we will work this out i promise. At least im not leaving you in the dark and lying to you like a lot of web hosts would do. We are very truthful and will always tell you the way it is no matter if its our fault, or falls back on us. I hope we can gain at least a little bit of respect for that.

Poor

Excellent

Customer Name
    Client

15/04/2011 19:05
    my bad because i start with you , i was belive we had a good thing going on , however i see i''am wrong , you need to refund , i aleardy paid my own money for others accounts.

Eddie Keyton
    Staff

15/04/2011 19:08

I already told you what was going on, there is nothing more i can tell you at this time about this. Im just asking that you don't open a paypal dispute. If you do it will just delay the refund time. As we will wait for paypal to decide the outcome in this case. We have tried to be honest with you in this problem to bypass this. I will try to give you your refund by monday.

Poor

Excellent

Eddie Keyton
    Staff

17/04/2011 10:06

All servers will be cancelled immediatly unless all invoices are caught up, you have 10 minutes to reply or the dedicated servers you currently have will be cancelled.

Poor

Excellent

Customer Name
    Client

17/04/2011 13:13
    first of all i have no due invoice for servers , also you own me money , so i expect you to refund the money like you said tomorow , log into your paypal go to dispute we made and refund and dispute will be close automatical , i have to refund myself because you did not provided the services and i was forced to lie the customers .

Eddie Keyton
    Staff

17/04/2011 13:32

I warned you yesterday that if you submitted a paypal dispute that you are not getting refunded until paypal decided who wins the resolution. That can take up to 60 days. I told you if you waited i would refund you this week. that wasn't good enough. So now we will wait to see what paypal says. i warned you before hand. If you cancel the dispute i will refund you. This is the last time though, if you don't cancel it then you will just have to wait on paypal.

Poor

Excellent

Customer Name
    Client

17/04/2011 13:36
    the billing admin open the disputes as a guarantee that you will not screw us .

Eddie Keyton
    Staff

17/04/2011 13:38
    Do you agree that its okay if we refund you within a week? if you agree then i will post on the dispute that we will refund you within 1 week. We got screwed by burst. they kept all the money that we sent them that you sent us. If you agree on them terms we will post it in the dispute.
    Poor

Excellent

Customer Name
    Client

17/04/2011 13:40
    and what should i say to the customers? they will ask for money back too .

Eddie Keyton
    Staff

17/04/2011 13:43

The truth, the same thing that i have told you. Being honest is the best way to make an angry customer feel comfortable. tell them though, if they open up a paypal dispute it will take even longer to get there money back. Tell them you will have there money in no longer then a week. It may make them a little bit upset but guess what? Im not getting my money back at all because Burst won't refund me at all and paypal will always decide the host is the winner because its intangable goods. Its not covered under paypal seller and buyer protection.

Poor

Excellent

Eddie Keyton
    Staff

So whats going on, are you going to close the disputes?
    Poor

Excellent

Customer Name
    Client

paypal give moneyback as has been paid from the card , and also with a just call to them i will win the disputes in no time , we had this issue before and we had it solved , you cannot win money for a service which has been no deploy in your case , however you promise the refund by tomorow , the billing admin is not online so the dispute cannot be canceled , however it will be canceled under refund directly from the claim.

Eddie Keyton
    Staff

17/04/2011 13:53

Alright then,
    have a great day

Poor

Excellent

Customer Name
    Client

17/04/2011 13:57
    the billing admin is not online so the dispute cannot be canceled

Eddie Keyton
    Staff

17/04/2011 13:58
    When is the billing admin going to be online? You don't have access to the account?
    Poor

Excellent

Customer Name
    Client

17/04/2011 14:15
    no i dont have , somewhere tomorow.

Eddie Keyton
    Staff

17/04/2011 14:19

Well tomorrow i will be calling paypal to get the dispute sped up. If paypal comes to a conclusion before you cancel the dispute we will be placing the funds towards the 3 overdue invoices for chargebacks. So i would advise you get ahold of your admin to cancel the dispute as soon as possible.

Poor

Excellent

Customer Name
    Client

18/04/2011 02:44
    why is my server down x.x.x.x ?

Eddie Keyton
    Staff

18/04/2011 08:56

As paypal has decided Techni Host is the winner of the duspute(s) we cancelled all of your services with us, if you wish to purchase or reinstate your servers you will need to pay all due invoices including the 3 invoices for the chargebacks.

Have a great day

Techni Host

end of ticket log:

1. see this is the way how they whant to take your money and go away ,
    he even win the open dispute which has made because they did not provided the services we order from them.
    2. they canceled the servers which had no due invoice at all which is not fair from their side.

Stay away from them , i will do my best to make sure they will never provide services , i aleardy reported them as fraud.

DDOS Protected - SSD KVM VDS & Storage KVM VDS.
    http://rackhost.co

this is too funny.

Hmmm... How exactly did we screw them over? If this is who I think it is, they basically ran a VERY poor business, and was surprised when they had to pay for things they ordered, and thought they didn't have to cancel.

So when i was on this website, a live chat box came up and and picture of the agent, he has his shirt off. This is not very professional at all. I would say, stay far away.

http://tinypic.com/r/2s1u29y/7

Quote Originally Posted by BurstNET_CSM View Post
    Hmmm... How exactly did we screw them over? If this is who I think it is, they basically ran a VERY poor business, and was surprised when they had to pay for things they ordered, and thought they didn't have to cancel.

I looked, and it's not who I thought it was, but this story seems to be missing a LOT of relevant data. I'm giving Eddie the chance to re-state his statement before I drag the whole sha-bang on here and let everyone else judge for themselves.

This is complete nonsense...they guy is lying through his teeth basically.

Without getting into exact details, his account is on order processing hold, and we will not process any further orders form him, and for good reason, which he is well aware of.
    He caused his own issues, and no provider in their right mind would deliver service to him in the same situation.

He has been warned today, and threatened with loss of his BurstNET Reseller status, due to the blatantly false information he posted/claimed regarding our firm.
    SmartHost™ - Intelligent Hosting! - Multiple Locations - US/EU! - Ultra-Fast NVME SSD VPS!
    http://www.smarthost.net - sales@smarthost.net - Resale/Affiliate Programs
    Cloud Hosting - VPS Hosting - Dedicated Servers - Colocation - Flux Capacitors

Okay. I just had an interesting conversation with Eddie (Carl) Keyton. I offered him the chance to clean this up however he wished, but he decided he'd rather let me post everything here.

So, this begins back in Feb. 2009 with (Carl) Eddie's first account with us. He ordered a FREE MONTH server, and then neglected to either cancel or pay for the service, so he has been in debt to us since then.

Then Carl opened a new account with us A MONTH LATER. He ordered ANOTHER free month server, and -- surprise -- let it lapse without canceling or paying.

Now, we go forward ANOTHER MONTH and Carl's partner Kirk Ladd joins in and tries to order ANOTHER FREE SERVER! We catch this one and cancel it, but he tries again the next day. We cancel that.

Move forward to Jan. 2011 where Kirk signs up again and tried to order a server again. We deny him

Move forward to last month, where Carl signed up again, and decided to go for broke and ordered over 30 free month servers. Of those, 15 have already been canceled (He doesn't seem to know how to retain a client).

After my conversation with him in a technihost live chat, and upon this full review of his history with us, we decided to invoke our right to suspend all services until we can clear up this overdue invoice, multiple accounts and free month server abuse.

I do not believe he is taking this part well at all.

Suffice to say, BurstNET is not the cause of the problem, as (Carl) Eddie states, but how he chooses to do business.

Quote Originally Posted by vincent91326 View Post
    So when i was on this website, a live chat box came up and and picture of the agent, he has his shirt off. This is not very professional at all. I would say, stay far away.

If that's real . . . absolutely priceless!

It's real. I saw it myself when i had my chat with him. As aI said, I suggested he change it.

I looked him up on Facebook... looks like he is a MMA fighter or something of that nature. Probably really proud of his body, if only he put the same amount of effort into his business.

Quote Originally Posted by vincent91326 View Post

Lol this is hilarious! Wow. I would have said "nice chest" just to make things awkward. lol

It's real. I saw it myself when i had my chat with him. As aI said, I suggested he change it.
    nice story , however we lost the money with them and he just continue to refuse the truth and to provide us refund for services which we did not got , i did not asked him to give me money for the services which he just canceled and the services has no due date yet , however i will ask paypal to get the moneyback , this is what is happen when you are so stupid to buy from kids.

make sure you reference this thead, and his actual provider stating his services are suspended.

Techni Host is good

While i had my fair share of problems with techni host Eddie Keyton was fast to answer my problems and instead of getting upset and disconnecting from chat we came to an agreement. What happened was that the dedicated server is ordered was crashing he had a promotion for 15$ first month so i decided to go with it and give it a try despite the reviews. Anyways i talked to Eddie about my server crashing and he offered to instead give me a 4gb vps instead of the 2gb dedicated. Eddie never once threatened me like alot of vps do instead he helped me and provided customer service and satisfaction. I therefore disagree with this review and encourage everyone to try out Technihost

Quote Originally Posted by Killerteddy View Post
    While i had my fair share of problems with techni host Eddie Keyton was fast to answer my problems and instead of getting upset and disconnecting from chat we came to an agreement. What happened was that the dedicated server is ordered was crashing he had a promotion for 15$ first month so i decided to go with it and give it a try despite the reviews. Anyways i talked to Eddie about my server crashing and he offered to instead give me a 4gb vps instead of the 2gb dedicated. Eddie never once threatened me like alot of vps do instead he helped me and provided customer service and satisfaction. I therefore disagree with this review and encourage everyone to try out Technihost

yes he helped us a lot more , like he offer to refund us a week later , yes he was so onest when he told us the burst screw him (LOL) did they did that? , we got services down (as burst suspended them) services which we paid , we got nothing in return , we got no refund for services which we paid 12 days ago , soon will be half a month and he still whant to keep our money and refund a week later , sorry we belive he is big big scam.

WHT, the place to air your dirty laundry.

I think my 11 years as a member here is going to finally come to an abrupt end. Either you guys need the enforce your no bashing policy, or create a subcat where people can post worthless complaints about each other all day long.
    Jeremy Kinsey (jer@mia.net) - 262-248-6759
    Dedicated Servers - Web Hosting - Colocation HostDrive.Com
    Since 1997

Okay. I just had an interesting conversation with Eddie (Carl) Keyton. I offered him the chance to clean this up however he wished, but he decided he'd rather let me post everything here.

So, this begins back in Feb. 2009 with (Carl) Eddie's first account with us. He ordered a FREE MONTH server, and then neglected to either cancel or pay for the service, so he has been in debt to us since then.

Then Carl opened a new account with us A MONTH LATER. He ordered ANOTHER free month server, and -- surprise -- let it lapse without canceling or paying.

Now, we go forward ANOTHER MONTH and Carl's partner Kirk Ladd joins in and tries to order ANOTHER FREE SERVER! We catch this one and cancel it, but he tries again the next day. We cancel that.

Move forward to Jan. 2011 where Kirk signs up again and tried to order a server again. We deny him

Move forward to last month, where Carl signed up again, and decided to go for broke and ordered over 30 free month servers. Of those, 15 have already been canceled (He doesn't seem to know how to retain a client).

After my conversation with him in a technihost live chat, and upon this full review of his history with us, we decided to invoke our right to suspend all services until we can clear up this overdue invoice, multiple accounts and free month server abuse.

Suffice to say, BurstNET is not the cause of the problem, as (Carl) Eddie states, but how he chooses to do business.
    Burst.Net needs a reality show. Some much drama surrounding Burst.Net.

Quote Originally Posted by webphyre View Post
    Lol this is hilarious! Wow. I would have said "nice chest" just to make things awkward. lol
    I would have told him he had a pretty mouth

news from paypal
    2. 4/17/2011 10:10 PDT - Seller: Techni Host provides VPS and Dedicated Server solutions. Which is web hosting and also intangible. The user agreed to our Terms of services located at http://technihost.com/tos.html upon registration and payment made to Techni Host. The user simply used our services and then did 3 chargebacks so he could go on to the next web host and do the same thing. This user also have 6 overdue invoices equaling 180.50 If the customer didn't like our services then why did he continue to purchase from us? then do chargebacks on almost all of the payments

how the heck this fraud one - manage to win a dispute for a service which has been never deploy ?

Quote Originally Posted by shellromania View Post
    news from paypal
    2. 4/17/2011 10:10 PDT - Seller: Techni Host provides VPS and Dedicated Server solutions. Which is web hosting and also intangible. The user agreed to our Terms of services located at http://technihost.com/tos.html upon registration and payment made to Techni Host. The user simply used our services and then did 3 chargebacks so he could go on to the next web host and do the same thing. This user also have 6 overdue invoices equaling 180.50 If the customer didn't like our services then why did he continue to purchase from us? then do chargebacks on almost all of the payments

how the heck this fraud one - manage to win a dispute for a service which has been never deploy ?
    Just call your bank, or credit card company they will give your money back no questions.

He has outstanding invoices with us as well (for a resold BurstNET first-month-free server that was never cancelled, of course).
    TheHostGenie.com
    cPanel | Softaculous | R1Soft | Ksplice
    Web Hosting | Reseller Hosting | VPS | Dedicated
    sales@thehostgenie.com

Quote Originally Posted by shellromania View Post
    news from paypal

Unfortunately you won't win the dispute through PayPal as long as TechniHost responds - as suggested, contact your bank.
    TheHostGenie.com
    cPanel | Softaculous | R1Soft | Ksplice
    Web Hosting | Reseller Hosting | VPS | Dedicated
    sales@thehostgenie.com

Thanks for the post about this company. Will be sure to stay far away from them.

I posted on how they helped me out. I just ordered a vps in exchange for my dedicated and im already getting skrewed over again within the first 2 minutes the server was crashed....

Quote Originally Posted by Killerteddy View Post
    I posted on how they helped me out. I just ordered a vps in exchange for my dedicated and im already getting skrewed over again within the first 2 minutes the server was crashed....
    Cut your loses and go elsewhere. It's obvious this "company" is a train wreck in the making. If anything bad happens down the road you will have no one but yourself to blame if you stay with them.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast