Have You Tried Social Media Advertising?

We may well still be in the grip of an economic slump, with fewer job opportunities, less chance of getting a home loan and a general feeling of being down in the doldrums , so why is internet advertising thriving? And what has your small business done to grab a slice of the pie? The [...]Subscribe Now and Save 31% | Search Marketing Standard Magazine

Read the rest of Have You Tried Social Media Advertising? at Search Marketing Standard.....
    Search Marketing Standard - The Search Marketing Resource for Business Professionals

Part of the iNET Interactive network of communities.
      0 Not allowed!

I have tired it with quite good results. Actually I'm extending on more and more sites.
    Coupon Site Script - Turnkey Affiliate Moneymaking Business

Code Coupon Discount - Coupon Site Script in Action
      0 Not allowed!

if you are ready to spend time on social media then you can proceed with it else it can't be done, already i have tried this and gained some benefits too
      0 Not allowed!

SEM is great feature to get some traffic from your keywords. But that is very very expensive.
      0 Not allowed!

I prefer Social Media Advertising only if we need traffic. I think Social Media is the best option for increasing traffic and due to this it is very helpful for inviting huge traffic. But to increase seo values it is not much helpful.
      0 Not allowed!

I have done Social Media Advertising and get some good results. Now I am in the process to run another campaign on Linkedin.
    Mobile App Development Company
    Mobile Programming for iOs, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry
      0 Not allowed!

Anyone know perfect SMO methods, how to do right way for this?
      0 Not allowed!

Something I read the other day and found informative http://www.seomoz.org/blog/facebook-...earch-rankings.
      0 Not allowed!

Yes i try this on facebook and it was very beneficial
      0 Not allowed!

Yes i have tried and i get the positive result. Social media advertising is the good way to promote the business.
      0 Not allowed!

I haven't tried it yet and I think ads on social media are worthless. We should focus on social media optimization instead of social media advertising. I never click on an ad on facebook and think that no one do. We open facebook for communicating and updating with and to freinds and community not for clicking on ads. For advertising google adword is the best tool.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by seo Shruti View Post
    I have done Social Media Advertising and get some good results. Now I am in the process to run another campaign on Linkedin.
    Can you give some details how you will do this?
    Coupon Site Script - Turnkey Affiliate Moneymaking Business

Code Coupon Discount - Coupon Site Script in Action
      0 Not allowed!

Yes, it's worth - but you need to focus on detailed group of pepole (education, age, male/female, ...)
      0 Not allowed!

We should be focusing on the optimization of social media instead of advertising in social media. I never click on an advertisement on facebook and I believe that no one make. We opened facebook to communicate and update with freinds and the community not to click on ads. For advertising google AdWords is the best tool.
      0 Not allowed!

I've never tried advertizing through social media actually but I heard Social media only allows nofollow links which means search engines don't crawl through your link and index your webpages. But you would still get some human traffic and also spread your site or products through words of the mouth. But SEO-wise not really much of a help but maybe a help if people who follows your link bookmark your webpages then you get a backlink and add points to your SEO.
      0 Not allowed!

Yes!

I have tried both FaceBook and Linkedin ads for two different sites.
    Linkedin Ads are good for B2B marketing while FaceBook Ads are more consumer focused.
    If you have great content like a Infographic then StumbleUpon Ads are a way to go as they are cheap and brings in lot of traffic.
      0 Not allowed!

SMM is good for traffic increament .
      0 Not allowed!

Social Media Advertising is what everyone seems to do nowadays as a Internet marketer. Everyone is getting connected, its time to capitalize on that.
      0 Not allowed!

Social media converts but not as a direct sales pitch. Give your community something to talk about first and the sales come later.
      0 Not allowed!