Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Portland, Oregon
    Posts
    1,080

    * $5.95/mo - SALE! 40GB Disk 1.2TB Bandwidth 1024MB Ram OVZ/SolusVM

    VPSFuze.com is a fast & affordable way to jump into the VPS market under a tight budget. We work with you to get what you need, because you're the customer. VPS hosting with a "no-worry" setup on redundant host machines, backed by a premium network & facility, together with HostingFuze.com we can offer the quickest & most reliable services with a simple & affordable price tag. With packages starting at only $5.95, you can't afford to not jump in on these great deals! These introductory prices won't last! With over 10 years of combined hosting experience, the team behind HostingFuze.com are preparing some of the biggest hosting opportunities ever.

    We have two great promotions going on right now!
    (Please know promotions are for our Portland location only!)
    Prices below are before the discount!
    --> Use coupon code 27ORLN3A7W and receive $2 OFF your first two months of service!
    --> Use coupon code VFuze15Life and receive 15% OFF for life!

    All VPSFuze.com Packages Include:
    2 Dedicated IP Addresses
    100Mbps Guaranteed & Premium Dedicated Port Speed
    SolusVM VPS Management Control Panel
    R1Soft Backups taken daily, weekly, and monthly!
    Backup and failover DNS & network services
    Onboard Raid-10 Hardware Disk Mirroring
    Fast and friendly 24/7/365 days Support - forums, helpdesk, and email!
    Much more....

    With SolusVM, you can:
    Reboot & Shutdown your VPS
    Instantly re-install your operating system
    Change your root password
    Emergency remote console access
    Off-site API access
    IP Address & Reverse DNS Management
    VPS Graphs including: Bandwidth, CPU, and Memory

    The VPSFuze.com Server & Network:
    "Cloud Computing" setup on Intel i7 & Core2Quad Multi-Layer Machines
    16-32GB DDR3 ECC Registered Ram Per Host Node
    3 x Fail-over Offsite DNS Networks & Servers - Locations
    1Gbps Server NIC Availability and 10GE Open Port Speed
    99.9% Guaranteed Server & Network Uptime backed by our SLA
    View an official 'mini' VPS benchmark

    Visit our website!
    VPSFuze.com
    HostingFuze.com - Master Reseller Services @ $4.95/mo

    Fuzed Basic
    40,000MB Raid Protected Disk Space
    1,200,000MB or 4Mbps Unmetered Premium Bandwidth
    512MB Guaranteed Ram
    1024MB Burstable Ram
    2 Dedicated IP Addresses
    Instant VPS Activation
    $5.95/mo - MORE - Order Now!

    Fuzed Mids
    80,000MB Raid Protected Disk Space
    1,800,000MB or 6Mbps Unmetered Premium Bandwidth
    1024MB Guaranteed Ram
    2048MB Burstable Ram
    2 Dedicated IP Addresses
    Instant VPS Activation
    $12.95/mo - MORE - Order Now!

    Fuzed Premium
    120,000MB Raid Protected Disk Space
    2,400,000MB or 8Mbps Unmetered Premium Bandwidth
    2048MB Guaranteed Ram
    4096MB Burstable Ram
    2 Dedicated IP Addresses
    Instant VPS Activation
    $22.95/mo - MORE - Order Now!

    Questions? Contact us at go[at]vpsfuze.com or visit our community forums! Visit us NOW!
    VPSFuze.com - Performance should be noticeable - VPS Hosting at its best.
    HostingFuze.com - Affordable & Reliable Shared & Master Reseller hosting services

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Portland, Oregon
    Posts
    1,080
    Checkout our official speedtest & benchmark below!

    Click here to view a benchmark on a FuzedBasic VPS

    Disk I/O test on one of our busy nodes!

    PHP Code:
    [~]# dd if=/dev/zero of=test bs=64k count=16k conv=fdatasync
    16384+0 records in
    16384
    +0 records out
    1073741824 bytes 
    (1.1 GBcopied11.804 seconds91.0 MB/
    Test our network!

    Portland, OR - 69.163.46.75
    Scranton, PA - 184.82.94.186
    SpeedTest (Portland, Oregon): http://portland.webhostdns.info/~status/100mb.test
    Portland VPS Speed Test:
    PHP Code:
    [root@portland]# wget http://cachefly.cachefly.net/100mb.test
    --2011-01-19 16:05:03--  http://cachefly.cachefly.net/100mb.test
    Resolving cachefly.cachefly.net... 205.234.175.175
    Connecting to cachefly
    .cachefly.net|205.234.175.175|:80... connected.
    HTTP request sentawaiting response... 200 OK
    Length
    104857600 (100M) [application/octet-stream]
    Saving to: `100mb.test'

    100%[==============================================================>] 104,857,600 17.0M/s   in 4.9s

    2011-01-19 16:05:08 (20.3 MB/s) - 
    `100mb.test' saved [104857600/104857600] 
    Scranton VPS Speed Test:
    PHP Code:
    [root@cloud]# wget http://cachefly.cachefly.net/100mb.test
    --2010-12-15 05:17:39--  http://cachefly.cachefly.net/100mb.test
    Resolving cachefly.cachefly.net... 205.234.175.175
    Connecting to cachefly
    .cachefly.net|205.234.175.175|:80... connected.
    HTTP request sentawaiting response... 200 OK
    Length
    104857600 (100M) [application/octet-stream]
    Saving to: `100mb.test'

    100%[=======================================>] 104,857,600 11.2M/s   in 9.0s

    2010-12-15 05:17:48 (11.1 MB/s) - 
    `100mb.test' saved [104857600/104857600] 
    Questions? Contact us here.
    VPSFuze.com - Performance should be noticeable - VPS Hosting at its best.
    HostingFuze.com - Affordable & Reliable Shared & Master Reseller hosting services

  3. #3
    already ordered but request for IP changing in this ticket #558647

    Your help is very appreciate.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Portland, Oregon
    Posts
    1,080
    Quote Originally Posted by zidit View Post
    already ordered but request for IP changing in this ticket #558647

    Your help is very appreciate.
    Thanks for your business, I've checked and your ticket has already been updated
    VPSFuze.com - Performance should be noticeable - VPS Hosting at its best.
    HostingFuze.com - Affordable & Reliable Shared & Master Reseller hosting services

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by HostingFuze View Post
    Thanks for your business, I've checked and your ticket has already been updated
    I also already reply this ticket. Could you pls check it?

  6. #6
    Your deal looks very desirable, but packet loss seems to be occuring:


    2. he.net.coresite.com 0.0% 84 0.2 2.6 0.2 10.6 3.5
    3. 10gigabitethernet7-3.core1.sjc2.he.net 1.2% 83 8.7 12.1 8.6 47.0 5.9
    4. 10gigabitethernet1-1.core1.pdx1.he.net 0.0% 83 23.3 25.5 23.3 40.1 3.5
    5. advanced-colocation.gigabitethernet2-13.core1.pdx1.he. 0.0% 83 23.3 23.4 23.3 23.7 0.1
    6. fuze31.hostingfuze.com 0.0% 83 23.5 23.7 23.4 27.7 0.6
    7. portland.webhostdns.info 53.7% 83 23.5 23.6 23.4 24.4 0.2





    3. ge11-1-2d0.mcr1.la-ca.us.xo.net 0.0% 122 3.1 5.3 2.9 45.2 6.7
    4. vb1400.rar3.la-ca.us.xo.net 0.0% 122 4.3 4.8 3.4 21.8 2.2
    5. ae0d1.cir1.la3-ca.us.xo.net 0.0% 121 3.3 6.3 3.0 61.1 10.4
    6. 10gigabitethernet5-4.core1.lax1.he.net 0.0% 121 3.4 6.3 3.1 14.3 3.5
    7. 10gigabitethernet1-3.core1.pao1.he.net 0.0% 121 17.5 15.1 11.8 26.6 3.8
    8. 10gigabitethernet4-1.core1.sjc2.he.net 0.0% 121 13.2 14.7 11.9 23.1 3.4
    9. 10gigabitethernet1-1.core1.pdx1.he.net 0.0% 121 31.2 34.2 31.0 44.6 3.7
    10. advanced-colocation.gigabitethernet2-13. 0.8% 121 31.6 32.1 31.1 50.0 2.5
    11. fuze31.hostingfuze.com 0.0% 121 31.6 32.1 31.2 42.5 1.6
    12. portland.webhostdns.info 43.8% 121 31.2 31.8 31.0 39.8 1.5




    Any way you could clean that up a little? It could be causing / amplifying a slower than normal performance issue on your download testfile as well..

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Portland, Oregon
    Posts
    1,080
    Quote Originally Posted by starscalling View Post
    Your deal looks very desirable, but packet loss seems to be occuring:


    2. he.net.coresite.com 0.0% 84 0.2 2.6 0.2 10.6 3.5
    3. 10gigabitethernet7-3.core1.sjc2.he.net 1.2% 83 8.7 12.1 8.6 47.0 5.9
    4. 10gigabitethernet1-1.core1.pdx1.he.net 0.0% 83 23.3 25.5 23.3 40.1 3.5
    5. advanced-colocation.gigabitethernet2-13.core1.pdx1.he. 0.0% 83 23.3 23.4 23.3 23.7 0.1
    6. fuze31.hostingfuze.com 0.0% 83 23.5 23.7 23.4 27.7 0.6
    7. portland.webhostdns.info 53.7% 83 23.5 23.6 23.4 24.4 0.2





    3. ge11-1-2d0.mcr1.la-ca.us.xo.net 0.0% 122 3.1 5.3 2.9 45.2 6.7
    4. vb1400.rar3.la-ca.us.xo.net 0.0% 122 4.3 4.8 3.4 21.8 2.2
    5. ae0d1.cir1.la3-ca.us.xo.net 0.0% 121 3.3 6.3 3.0 61.1 10.4
    6. 10gigabitethernet5-4.core1.lax1.he.net 0.0% 121 3.4 6.3 3.1 14.3 3.5
    7. 10gigabitethernet1-3.core1.pao1.he.net 0.0% 121 17.5 15.1 11.8 26.6 3.8
    8. 10gigabitethernet4-1.core1.sjc2.he.net 0.0% 121 13.2 14.7 11.9 23.1 3.4
    9. 10gigabitethernet1-1.core1.pdx1.he.net 0.0% 121 31.2 34.2 31.0 44.6 3.7
    10. advanced-colocation.gigabitethernet2-13. 0.8% 121 31.6 32.1 31.1 50.0 2.5
    11. fuze31.hostingfuze.com 0.0% 121 31.6 32.1 31.2 42.5 1.6
    12. portland.webhostdns.info 43.8% 121 31.2 31.8 31.0 39.8 1.5




    Any way you could clean that up a little? It could be causing / amplifying a slower than normal performance issue on your download testfile as well..
    Sorry for any delay in response - portland.webhostdns.info (shared hosting server) was experiencing packet loss at that specific time, but should be unrelated to the actual network performance. Sorry for any discrepancies.

    Let me know if you have any other questions
    VPSFuze.com - Performance should be noticeable - VPS Hosting at its best.
    HostingFuze.com - Affordable & Reliable Shared & Master Reseller hosting services

Similar Threads

  1. $1 FIRST MONTH 40GB Disk 1.2TB Bandwidth 1024MB Ram OVZ/SolusVM
    By HostingFuze in forum VPS Hosting Offers
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-16-2011, 05:58 AM
  2. $1.00 40GB Disk 1.2TB Bandwidth 1024MB Ram OVZ/SolusVM
    By HostingFuze in forum VPS Hosting Offers
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-04-2011, 11:46 AM
  3. $5.95/mo - SALE! 40GB Disk 1.2TB Bandwidth 1024MB Ram OVZ/SolusVM
    By HostingFuze in forum VPS Hosting Offers
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-04-2011, 11:04 AM
  4. $1 FIRST MONTH 40GB Disk 1.2TB Bandwidth 1024MB Ram OVZ/SolusVM
    By HostingFuze in forum VPS Hosting Offers
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-18-2011, 05:35 AM
  5. $1 FIRST MONTH 40GB Disk 1.2TB Bandwidth 1024MB Ram OVZ/SolusVM
    By HostingFuze in forum VPS Hosting Offers
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-01-2011, 10:24 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •