Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1

    Thumbs up WellToDoCentury Review

    Honestly I dont even have this service, but the dude totally helped me out even though I didnt have his service at all. Took him about 30 seconds to figure out the problem and help me out. My other provider couldnt figure out the problem. If you are looking for good customer service and support. This service is highly recommended. His prices seem pretty reasonable as well. Thanks Once Again
    Last edited by LegendX; 04-20-2011 at 04:01 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The backplane
    Posts
    1,790
    Who are they, do they offer VPSes and what relevance does this have? Why would you recommend a company whose services you don't use based on a free 30 second solution they gave you to some unspecified problem?

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by [CTI] Todd View Post
    Who are they, do they offer VPSes and what relevance does this have? Why would you recommend a company whose services you don't use based on a free 30 second solution they gave you to some unspecified problem?
    why wouldnt I recommend someone who spent 30 seconds of his life in solving my problem...and I was waiting for 15 hrs and my original service provider couldnt figure out the solution to this problem? There is nothing wrong with saying a few kind words out of my mouth in return. And trust me, customer service means alot before buying any sort of product or service...surprised you just said that
    Last edited by LegendX; 04-20-2011 at 04:08 PM.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    2,762
    Allow me the elaborate on his problem since I'm the person helping him out.

    He had a problem with his host. He can't access his VPS via RDP and basically his host advised him to REBOOT/REINSTALL the server. He did that so many times it's no longer funny anymore. So after seeing him cry for help, I thought I might as well help him out since there's nothing to lose. Aren't we all here to help each other out?

    He gave me his account details and etc. Found the problem within 30 seconds and give him back his VPS which is RDP-able.

    By the way Todd, yes we are a Web Hosting company.

    That's the whole story.

    Ps. Thanks for the nice comment.
    Aaron Ong
    Dedicated Servers - 100TB Servers - 100Mbps Unmetered Servers - Web Hosting - CDN Network
    Servers in Central, East/West Coast USA, EUROPE and ASIA
    Welltodo Century
    - www.welltodocentury.com

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The backplane
    Posts
    1,790
    Ah I see. There was just nothing of substance in the first post. I had no idea what he was talking about.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The backplane
    Posts
    1,790
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendX View Post
    why wouldnt I recommend someone who spent 30 seconds of his life in solving my problem...and I was waiting for 15 hrs and my original service provider couldnt figure out the solution to this problem?
    Your post is titled "review". Typically a review in this forum is someone posting their experience with services they are paying a VPS provider for.

    There were no useful details about the problem in your original post that would warrant anyone to come to any valid conclusions -- other than someone helped you with something. Now its a little more clear.

    Quote Originally Posted by LegendX View Post
    There is nothing wrong with saying a few kind words out of my mouth in return. And trust me, customer service means alot before buying any sort of product or service...surprised you just said that
    I agree. I did not say customer service is not important.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •