Hey, Thanks for taking the time to view my ad. After working freelance for many years for some large companies and private web site owners I feel that it is time to look for a full time position to support my finances and family. I am able to offer a fresh and appealing look to your business or web site/s and continue to ensure services or products are delivered at the highest quality possible.

I have acquired a varied set of skills over the years which you are able to view below. I confidently deal with my workload and can work to deadlines with ease. I also have a willingness to learn and show a flexible attitude and adapt to situations that may arise.

Current skills include but not limited to:
Key understanding of;

Social networking and new age media advertising, Web 2.0/3.0, Adobe Photoshop CS4/5, Adobe Lighting Effect CS4/5, print design and exhibition design, Some HTML, CSS, online marketing and SEO, some knowledge of Java Script, Adobe Flash CS4, PHP, XML and XSLT

• Extensive understanding of SEO and pay–per–click advertising, email marketing, craigslist, face book, twitter, article writing, link wheels and many other modern traffic and lead generating systems.

• Extensive knowledge of current forum, CMS and cart systems (vbulletin, ipboard, wordpress, joomla, magento, zencart and many others)

• Moderate knowledge of coding (I am able to edit, and update existing code)

• Have developed accessible web content to meet WAI/WCAG standards

• Some understanding of installing and configuring both IIS and Apache web servers

• Some knowledge in the use of (X)HTML, CSS, PHP and JavaScript (including AJAX) in standards based web design

• Adept at using Photoshop and Illustrator to produced optimized web graphics

• Extensive knowledge with producing print ready artwork
• Experienced team leader and project manager
• Experience with installing and managing Exchange 2003/7
• Experience with installing, configuring and managing Cpanel and Plesk
• Experience in remote admin support

• Customer service and helpdesk via telephone and online ticket based
• Wide knowledge of common office software and excellent general it skills

Please view some of my most recent works to the side of this page.
Corporate Clients include:

• Genesys labs inc
• Netcom Europe inc
• CDS ltd
• Asset Protector Group LLC
• Coca Cola UK
• Mexico Armado

For live examples and links to my works please contact me via email at martyn[at]redevmedia.com or send me a pm here for a full resume/CV.

Expected pay and working hours:
I am willing to negotiate pay once you are happy with my application, I am also open to offers and a trial bases.

Working hours:
I am able to work for 8-12 hours per day 6 days a week and be on emergency call depending on workload. I am a firm believer in “get er done!” and like to complete projects in a timely manner. I am often the last to leave the workplace as I enjoy what I do.

Working conditions:
I am able to work from my home office or re-locate to you depending on location and pay. I can provide extensive logs and progression updates daily if working remotely. I am also available via phone, email and instant messaging services if needed.

Some information about me:
I like to take a professional approach to my work and life and enjoy finding new and exciting technologies to use and innovate. I enjoy spending time with my family and friends. I am a loyal person and extremely trustworthy.

Children: 2
Home and car owner? Yes
Able to travel? Yes

I can provide live links to my many works upon request. Please send me an email martyn[at]redevmedia.com or a PM here for my full resume/CV.

Please note this is for a full time salary based position, I am not at this time looking for freelance or short term work.
I look forward to hear from you.

Thank you