Thread: wrz host.com

wrz host.com

Well, a few months ago we bought a 150$ dedicated server with these people, firstly, it took 5 days before we actually received the server, then when we did get it, it kept cutting out every couple of hours. Once we renewed the server, it worked fine! For one month, anyway... then we have started having trouble with "David M", the boss at wrz host. He has been most rude and arrogant to me. I have screenshots of some of his responses to my tickets requesting downgrades, and such.

EV1:
    --- CANT POST LINKS ---

EV2: few responses later, we asked to complain
    --- CANT POST LINKS ---

EV3: before I got IP banned from there systems
    --- CANT POST LINKS ---

As you have seen, I have been IP banned from wrz host's client area. This is appalling service from them. My question is: Who is David M? I have never actually heard of him... does he really have the power to cut my internet and phones off forever? Can he really get all of the servers I have with Limestone shut down? This man is very strange...

Has anyone else had problems with this man, and more specificity, his company, wrz host?

I am going to get posts to show you my screenshots!
    Last edited by Hejula; 04-19-2011 at 09:33 PM.
      0 Not allowed!

Who?

Five days to get a dedicated server setup? Nothing unreasonable. Not everybody has racks ready to go (exactly to your specs). It has to be installed after ordering. Those don't sell anywhere near as much or as fast as shared, VPS, cloud, etc. That's really standard, 3-7 days, from most hosts I've worked with. Internal IT departments don't even move that fast.
    || Need a good host?
    || See my Suggested Hosts List || Editorial: EIG/Site5/Arvixe/Hostgator Alternatives
    ||
      0 Not allowed!

Sorry about that, sir! It is WRZ HOST, there name is filtered!
      0 Not allowed!

I wonder who ripped who:
    hxxps://www.*******.com/tos.php
    hxxp://www.scienceservers.com/tos.php
    hxxp://dreamserver.ro/tos.php
    (Replace hxxp with http -- I'm not live linking to shady-looking sites.)
    ... and it's not even a good design.

Their knowledgebase is a joke.

"wrz" probably implies warez hosting.

Registrant Contact: WhoisGuard Protected ()

Their forum is full of spam, and looks tacky. I'd even bet the IPB was nulled.

Those are all signs of a kiddie host.

I could go on, but there's no point.
    || Need a good host?
    || See my Suggested Hosts List || Editorial: EIG/Site5/Arvixe/Hostgator Alternatives
    ||
      0 Not allowed!

I understand where you are coming from, I've been *completely* banned from there website now! How nice. It's a shame I can't show you all the threats I received to have my internet / phones cut off for life! When I have 5 posts you can see
      0 Not allowed!

pretty sure they messed up their little ip block for you, since wrz is now returning 403 Forbidden from my 50.* dallas box that hasn't ever done browsing
      0 Not allowed!

I really am not sure, I tried to access the site from my Limestone Dedicated Server, it didn't work.. maybe he blocked the UK and Dallas? Only time will tell, I guess... Uhm, the man seems like a fraud really.
      0 Not allowed!

Their site doesn't even seem to be online/active right now. Very suspicious.
      0 Not allowed!

Just tried to connect to the server I bought with them, it is online, but they have changed the password! FML. 150$ wasted.

EDIT: What do you know it? wrz host works again, I check my ticket and he has removed all of his posts! Either this being posted here, or something I said made him delete them all... I shall now provide screenshots of what he said to me!

EV1:
    http://i56.tinypic.com/3338wvq.png

EV2:
    http://i53.tinypic.com/2ykhsig.png

EV3:
    http://i56.tinypic.com/11vl8gl.png

He is the most rude man I have EVER come across!
    Last edited by Hejula; 04-19-2011 at 10:35 PM.
      0 Not allowed!

Whoever said, "There's no such thing as bad publicity" has obviously never seen this thread.

Sorry to hear about your problems. Hopefully you will be able to work things out to at least get your data from your server.

And don't worry, I don't think you are going to be banned from the internet any time soon
      0 Not allowed!

I like the "Warm regards" at the end of each ticket response... Makes everything so friendly at long last.
      0 Not allowed!

What could possibly go wrong hosting with a company called WRZ (Warez) Host!
      0 Not allowed!

Wait until you see the email that my boss got sent by David! Once he forwards it to me, I will post it here for you...
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hejula View Post
    Wait until you see the email that my boss got sent by David! Once he forwards it to me, I will post it here for you...
    I think we'll pass... the host in question is banned/censored from this forum.

</thread>

Sirius
    I support the Human Rights Campaign!
    Moving to the Tampa, Florida area? Check out life in the suburbs in Trinity, Florida.
      0 Not allowed!