Super Dedicated Plan?

I was thinking that if and when I ever needed to go back to a VPS, maybe I should share a dedicated server instead. Do you think there would be interest in $52 a month for a cPanel shared server with only 5 accounts on the box? This would be non-profit with 5 equal accounts sharing everything including cost. No reselling allowed. I would limit it to 1 primary domain and a few parked domains for those that have like TLDs. Something like:

Xeon 3450 shared
    8 GB RAM shared
    100 GB Disk each account
    1200 GB Bandwidth each account

Disk setup is 2 disks that could be one of three options.

RAID 1
    Backup Disk
    Main disk for files and second disk for MySql.

Which would be better? Backups not included, you would have to backup your own junk in cPanel.

Fully managed on a premium network.

What do you think? Would I have interest in such a thing or would I be stuck with a server I don't need?

EU - east side
    Finding 5 worthy partners to share a server with, under those tough conditions (1 site only etc.), willing to stay for a good period of time (having them come and go would open you to a whole lot of other problems), may be a bit too complicated. Most people will likely prefer to go for a semi-dedicated account, from a reasonably well known hosting provider. I'm not sure it's worth the bother for you either. You're becoming a small host, with few or none of the potential benefits.

Just my opinion.

Modesto California
    Its possible, however your probably going to run into situations where certain users might neglect to pay their part of the bill on time, hence force you to cover for them?
    Switch To FernGullyGraphics Web Hosting, Click Here to Learn Why
    FernGullyGraphics --- 426 14th St. Suite #115 --- Modesto, California --- 95354

Web Marketing Services for your Business

Ashburn, VA
    This might work, but I'd say it's too risky. This is too complicated and there are many things that could go wrong.
    Preetam Jinka

Isomerous - High performance web services for business and individuals.
    Bitcable Colocation, KVMs, cPanel hosting, Oracle expertise, and more.

With all the time you'd have to spend coordinating, not worth it. Go for a VPS.
    Sam Barrow - CEO @ SQUIDIX (1-855-SQUIDIX)
    Ask Us About Sponsoring Your Web Site (High Traffic Sites Only)
    Squidix - Shared, Reseller, Semi-Dedicated, Managed VPS and Managed Dedicated Hosting
    Midwestern Web - Web Design & Development Services

for $50/mo. you can get a very decent VPS. Take a look at and contact them. - Home to over 23,000 websites.
    Contact us: 866.945.6952
    Offering: 24/7/365 Support, Web Builder and Softaculous.
    Read over 100+ reviews about us at RateLobby!

Yeah, probably would be more trouble than it's worth. And I certainly wouldn't want to eat more cost than my share. I was just thinking why not get some like minded people who have a business website and want to get more bang for the buck. But I'm sure that it would be a headache of unforeseen hassles as the others would have to go through me for support. Oh well, back to reality.

I don't think it's a good idea. Why don't you avail an account for your own use only?

I didn't exactly know what you getting at until I looked in your sig. No thanks, I don't do resellers and prefer to play with the big boys.
    Hosting is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.