Would like to get some feedback...

First, I want to say this forum is a wonderful resource for those of us working in the hosting business. It is great to see so many people sharing ideas with one another. I could read it 24/7

We are an established IT company in the US and our transitioning to Cloud and Hosting Service delivery. We have built and manage our own back-end infrastructure (not leasing). We recently completed our website\CP\billing system and have gone live with the site (www.cloudclaim.com).

I would like to get as much honest feedback from the users here regarding the: The Message, logo, site design, layout, professionalism, etc.

Be honest - this only helps us get better.

We have already signed up several local customers (vps and web\email hosting) but want to take the next step and begin marketing to the internet market. Any specific tips there would be helpful.

Again, thank you to WHT and the contributing members for such an outstanding resource.

I like it! Very nice graphics.

Although, when I try playing the video at http://www.cloudclaim.com/whatiscloud.html I get a message that the uploader has closed their YouTube account. You might want to consider uploading your own videos and play them directly on the webpage (from your server, not embedded through YouTube).
    www.EasiestWebHosting.com - Keep it Simple.
    ● Web Hosting Should Be Easy! No technical jargon, no problems, no frustration.
    ● Low-cost high-quality shared hosting packages, optimized for small projects and WordPress blogs.

Thank you for the feedback and spotting that error Nik. We will get the video direct and place it on our own server.

How is your business going? I see you joined in September last year.

It's going well - as with you, the focus has been on local businesses but we are slowly transitioning to the wide internet market. I look forward to being much more active on WHT
    www.EasiestWebHosting.com - Keep it Simple.
    ● Web Hosting Should Be Easy! No technical jargon, no problems, no frustration.
    ● Low-cost high-quality shared hosting packages, optimized for small projects and WordPress blogs.

Nice design and easy to surf, Do you think it a footer with more useful links ?

Thank you for the feedback on the design.

Anyone know if there is a tool to find out if your site has been copied or a template has been created from it?

Good point on the footer. It is very bland right now. I will look into having it updated.

Site is very good. Looks professional and clear. Easy to find information that customers would like to reach. My only recommendation would be to change a little bit the black guy who holds the flag in logo. Too dark like for me. He needs more expression and colour. Best wishes.
    ModulesGarden
    High-End WHMCS Modules
    Software Development Outsourcing
    Custom WHMCS Modules Development

Like the design! It looks very simple to navigate and use.
    Perhaps a javascript/jquery image viewer instead of the main image? Only saying that because I can't see anything that I would add/change.

Sorry, I don't know any tools that do that; although I'll have a look.

layout and design is nice. It looks professional. Your plans are also lucrative.

Quote Originally Posted by CloudClaim View Post
    First, I want to say this forum is a wonderful resource for those of us working in the hosting business. It is great to see so many people sharing ideas with one another. I could read it 24/7

We are an established IT company in the US and our transitioning to Cloud and Hosting Service delivery. We have built and manage our own back-end infrastructure (not leasing). We recently completed our website\CP\billing system and have gone live with the site (www.cloudclaim.com).

I would like to get as much honest feedback from the users here regarding the: The Message, logo, site design, layout, professionalism, etc.

Be honest - this only helps us get better.

We have already signed up several local customers (vps and web\email hosting) but want to take the next step and begin marketing to the internet market. Any specific tips there would be helpful.

Again, thank you to WHT and the contributing members for such an outstanding resource.

Hello Cloudclaim! Yes. I agree WHT's been an outstanding resource, a place of motivation too sometimes for a lot of us in the hosting industry.

About your site, I love every inch of it! It's perfect. Nice colors, professional graphics, well-thought layout.

Congrats again on the transition!
    Pulse Media Hosting Is One Year Old! - Reseller Promo NOW ON!
    █ • 24x7 Ticket Support • Reseller Coupon: Resell2011
    Look Me Up - KaiOur Uptime
    █ • We R The HeartBeat That Keeps Your Sites Online

Very professional looking site. Everything fits together nicely.

I also have been reading WHT for awhile now and even though just signed up to start posting, I have read lots of helpful topics on here.

Very professional and clean cut. Has very clear explanations of what you do. Perfect IMO.

nice site

your site looks very well, design is great I found it ease to navigate.