* BuzzHosting presents; WHT lifetime discount 50% off, unlimited emails, cPanel, ffmpeg

Here at Buzz Hosting you'll find that we take pride in what we offer and always provide any features available in the industry for free if you need a feature all you have to do is ask for it we will do what we can to give it to you. Our goal is to provide quality not quantity.
    For our WHT followers we still offer the lifetime discount 50% off all packages making package prices as low as $1.23/mo just enter the promotion code wht4life.

Having problems with your old host, downtime getting on your nerves, experiencing bandwidth restrictions, all of these things can greatly affect your business and traffic to your website, here at Buzz Hosting we are proud to say our servers run smoothly with a 99.9% uptime and bandwidth is plenty-full.

What ever your needs are we can accommodated them.
    We provide a comprehensive custom package feel free to send us your request for a quote here.

Standard packages are as followed.

For a limited time only all packages with 12/mo or above payment plans come with a free domain name of your choice.
    Free domain names will automatically renew for free for the life of account.
    Transfers to us are free and will renew automatically for free for the life of account .
    Now that's a deal, never have to worry about renewing your domain name again let us handle it

to receive the free domain
    1.Post to this thread with your last name on the new account
    or
    2.Post your order number and PM me with your signup details

domains offered are only .com or .net

Bronze
    Perfect for personal use on a low level and budget
    1 Month Price - $1.23 USD
    3 Month Price - $3.67 USD
    12 Month Price - $14.76 USD (Free Domain)
    24 Month Price - $29.52 USD (Free Domain)
    Prices above are discounted prices enter wht4life save for life.
    Order Now!!

Silver
    Perfect for the personal use mid range level
    1 Month Price - $2.73 USD
    3 Month Price - $8.17 USD
    12 Month Price - $32.76 USD (Free Domain)
    24 Month Price - $65.52 USD (Free Domain)
    Order Now!!

Gold
    Great for Photo storage file transfers between office and home Perfect for the Small Business or for On the Go Personal use.
    1 Month Price - $4.22 USD
    3 Month Price - $12.67 USD
    12 Month Price - $50.64 USD (Free Domain)
    24 Month Price - $101.28 USD (Free Domain)
    Order Now!!

Want to see what else we have to offer visit us here

Introducing our Business package plans Now available!!

Jade

25GB Disk Space
    300GB Bandwidth
    Unlimited Email, MySQL & FTP Accounts
    cPanel w/ Fantastico & Softaculous
    1 Month Price - $3.23 USD
    3 Month Price - $9.90 USD
    12 Month Price - $38.70 USD (Free Domain)
    24 Month Price - $77.40 USD (Free Domain)
    Order Now!!

Ruby

55GB Disk Space
    400GB Bandwidth
    Unlimited Email, MySQL, & FTP Accounts
    Unlimited Domains
    1 Month Price - $4.73 USD
    3 Month Price - $14.18 USD
    12 Month Price - $56.70 USD (Free Domain)
    24 Month Price - $113.40 USD (Free Domain)
    Order Now!!

Diamond

75GB Disk Space
    1000GB Bandwidth
    Unlimited Email, MySQL, & FTP Accounts
    1 Dedicated IP
    1 Month Price - $6.73 USD
    3 Month Price - $20.18 USD
    12 Month Price - $80.70 USD (Free Domain)
    24 Month Price - $161.40 USD (Free Domain)
    Order Now!!
    All paid packages come with simple instal ffmpeg, cPanel, Softaculous,Unlimited FTP
    Last edited by CD Burnt; 04-23-2011 at 09:54 AM.
    Buzzhosting | Shared hosting | Reseller Hosting
    We treat you like a person and not just a number. Custom setup unlike what you've seen before.
    End User Support | SSL Certs | WHMCS Reseller

I am in, thanks for the coupon!

Thank you signing up using our support tickets will assist more efficiently.
    Hope you enjoy your stay with us
    We treat you like a person and not just a number. Custom setup unlike what you've seen before.

Great deal. Got it.

Quote Originally Posted by baz88 View Post
    Great deal. Got it.
    I received your pm your domain will be registered shortly.
    Please allow upto 24 hours to propagate properly, thank you for signing up with us hope you enjoy your stay. If you need anything help wise with in reason we will be glad to assist you.

@baz88
    Your domain name is setup correctly just sent you an email to you accounts email you signed up with.
    Please use our live chat if you see us on or by support ticket if I am not on I will get it faster.
    Thank you for choosing BuzzHosting.

Just placed an order. Invoice #59
    Should I email you the domain or do you provide a coupon?

The free domain names only apply to annual payment plans only. The monthly are just receiving the lifetime 50% discount.

Quote Originally Posted by flashdash View Post
    Just placed an order. Invoice #59
    Should I email you the domain or do you provide a coupon?
    Ok your account has been setup to receive the free domain name of you choice now just login to your account and register your domain name.

Unhappy Signed up, but not working...

Hey. First of all, great deal!

So I got signed up with a Bronze account and the payment went through successfully. I was able to logon to the client area but couldn't logon to my cpanel using the provided creds. Then after a few unsuccessful cpanel logins, I was no longer able to access the buzzhostingservices.com website. At first I thought the site was down but then confirmed that I was able to access it from my phone on 3G. Only after changing my internet IP, i was able to access your site again. So I'm thinking your website blocked my IP?? Odd. I looked at your knowledge base and saw that there are different https ports for cpannel, so I tried a different port and soon after my new IP got blocked and I lost all access to your website again.

Anyway... So the problem now is that I don't really want to keep trying to access the cpanel because my IP keeps getting blocked. Can you please help me get my account up and running? The domain under which I signed up is therealgreg.com.

Edit: So I had a friend sign up for the free account and he too is unable to access cpanel. He too is now also locked out and cannot access the site.

Thanks.
    Last edited by therealgreg; 04-28-2011 at 08:29 PM. Reason: forgot to add my domain name for ID purposes

Ok Our servers are down at current time and we have our tech support also down we are doing our all we can at moment to get it all back up and running

Quote Originally Posted by therealgreg View Post
    Hey. First of all, great deal!

So I got signed up with a Bronze account and the payment went through successfully. I was able to logon to the client area but couldn't logon to my cpanel using the provided creds. Then after a few unsuccessful cpanel logins, I was no longer able to access the buzzhostingservices.com website. At first I thought the site was down but then confirmed that I was able to access it from my phone on 3G. Only after changing my internet IP, i was able to access your site again. So I'm thinking your website blocked my IP?? Odd. I looked at your knowledge base and saw that there are different https ports for cpannel, so I tried a different port and soon after my new IP got blocked and I lost all access to your website again.

Anyway... So the problem now is that I don't really want to keep trying to access the cpanel because my IP keeps getting blocked. Can you please help me get my account up and running? The domain under which I signed up is therealgreg.com.

Edit: So I had a friend sign up for the free account and he too is unable to access cpanel. He too is now also locked out and cannot access the site.

Thanks.
    Everything should be working now try it we recieved your support ticket and it was answered any more issues please contact support thank you

@Buzz2043

I just signed up with your Jade package today only to find out later that I could only add subdomains and no addon doamins. Since no detailed feature were actually listed on each package, I was not able to check before hand.

Which of your packages have addon domains? Is it possible to change my package to the right one?

BTW, I could not access your site right now.
    Last edited by jm2k7; 05-02-2011 at 12:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jm2k7 View Post
    @Buzz2043

I just signed up with your Jade package today only to find out later that I could only add subdomains and no addon doamins. Since no detailed feature were actually listed on each package, I was not able to check before hand.

Which of your packages have addon domains? Is it possible to change my package to the right one?

BTW, I could not access your site right now.
    Our is site working fine, and I am not sure why you had an issue with the addon domain they are all set correctly. Please open a support ticket for a faster response. Your account is setup correctly and I have checked out the addon domain issue, you are able to add addon domains.
    All of our packages come with the same features the difference in packages is the disk space allotted and bandwidth.
    Last edited by Buzz2043; 05-02-2011 at 07:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz2043 View Post
    Our is site working fine, and I am not sure why you had an issue with the addon domain they are all set correctly. Please open a support ticket for a faster response. Your account is setup correctly and I have checked out the addon domain issue, you are able to add addon domains.
    All of our packages come with the same features the difference in packages is the disk space allotted and bandwidth.

Much that I want to raise a ticket, I could not. I have been trying to log into your site but I always get

"The connection has timed out. The server at buzzhostingservices.com is taking too long to respond."
    That is the reason why I posted here.

Regarding the addon domain, the CPANEL indicates
    Parked Domains 0/0
    Addon Domains 0/0
    Please check my CPANEL to verify. My domain: 62s.org

Thanks

Update: I tried reaching your site via proxy, it was ok. I am wondering why I can't do it directly.
    Last edited by jm2k7; 05-02-2011 at 08:01 AM.

I am not sure why you are having problems we have received the support ticket you submitted and will be working on it to fix this issue you are having.
    I have checked your cPanel account it is all set up correctly and your support ticket will be answered shortly.

@Buzz2043

My CPANEL is now setup ok! Thanks very much!

Quote Originally Posted by jm2k7 View Post
    @Buzz2043

My CPANEL is now setup ok! Thanks very much!
    Thanks and I am glad your issue has been sorted out for you and for joining us thank you
    remember we are just a few clicks away for support

Hi,
    Does all accounts types allow multiple domain?
    You have not mention in this thread nor your website.
    I only see diskspace, bandwidth.
    What about addon, subdomain, etc?
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by jiajilah View Post
    Hi,
    Does all accounts types allow multiple domain?
    You have not mention in this thread nor your website.
    I only see diskspace, bandwidth.
    What about addon, subdomain, etc?
    Thanks.
    Yes unlimited addon and subdomain.

Hello Jade,

i want to register a hosting with you. me from india . some doubts regarding hosting
    1 how many domains can host on bronze pack?
    2 how can i pay for 1 from india? which all payment options available?

Quote Originally Posted by harry1868 View Post
    Hello Jade,

i want to register a hosting with you. me from india . some doubts regarding hosting
    1 how many domains can host on bronze pack?
    2 how can i pay for 1 from india? which all payment options available?
    one more thing where ur servers are loctaed?

Hello Harry
    1.unlimited domains can be hosted on all packages
    2.We use all major credit cards through paypal
    3.USA southwest pacific.

is there any othe rpayment options like moneygram?

is there any othe rpayment options like moneygram?
    as i dont have any credit card now, is there any other options i can buy from India

as i dont have any credit card now, is there any other options i can buy from India
    Unfortunately no we only except credit card payments sorry

This offer will be coming to an end on 5/17/2011.
    I want to thank everyone who participated in this offer and the service will continue Please use our support team any of your issues questions or complaints.

Thank you.

What is the max number of inodes and max number of mysql queries/hr for a Bronze plan, if you don't mind me asking?

Quote Originally Posted by maxtrim View Post
    What is the max number of inodes and max number of mysql queries/hr for a Bronze plan, if you don't mind me asking?
    Inodes is unlimited and so it queries
    set amount of user connections is 25.

Hope this is helpful to you.

Hi
    i get one of your host package now ( Diamond )
    and paid by AP but in my account found that is unpaid why?
    i paid with my alert account which the first id is (amr)
    hope you fix that to me

EDIT :
    The problem fixed now fast by great and fast support chat in the site
    Thanks
    Last edited by mizoook; 05-14-2011 at 08:06 PM.

No Problem welcome on board.

I signed up for one account, very good!

1- Is there any chance I can sign up for another account on the old price (I think the 50% off+domain has expired) and can you put me on a different server (for SEO purposes) ?

2 - Has the 50% off + domain totally expired or only the "+domain" has expired?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by mag1c1an View Post
    I signed up for one account, very good!

1- Is there any chance I can sign up for another account on the old price (I think the 50% off+domain has expired) and can you put me on a different server (for SEO purposes) ?

2 - Has the 50% off + domain totally expired or only the "+domain" has expired?

Thanks!
    Can I get the user name or an invoice number please?
    The wht4life code is still valid, and we was going to stop running the domain name offer but will keep it running just a little long if you wish. We can place you on a different server, and with your invoice number or user name I can check into the pricing you signed up with we should be able to accommodate you.

Hey!

The username is "ilovemaf"

Thanks!
    R