Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Techni Host biggest fraud in the buisness!(Beware)

Long story short I bought a dedicated server from them for 15 dollars. The server was a complete fraud and always crashed but today it crashed for a grand total of 10 hours because eddie Keyton the master mind behind this scam decided that it would be a good idea to start an argument with the bursnet owner. Yes he is a burstnet reseller he does not have his own datacenter like he proclaimed. Anyways afterwards one of his buddies (kirk vlad) promised me a free vps. Eddie wanted to charge me to downgrade to a vps and he said i should get a 60% discount instead. I told him that vlad told me i could get my vps for free. He said i misinterpreted what he said. Anyways after arguing for an hour i showed him the post another upset costumer made on webhostingtalk.com we kept arguing and he agreed to give me the vps for free IF i posted a good review for him on webhosting. Boy was i mistaken in agreeing to that. The VPS service was horrid and it crashed every 5 seconds i got 4gb and could only use 3gb without crashing what a fraud!The data transfer rates are no where close to the 1gb port promised they were around 5mbits per second tops! Anyways his other buddy cullen st martin promised me PROMISED me a refund. Eddie Keyton told me that he wasnt going to refund me and that cullen didnt know what he was talking about.Anyways it turned out eddie scammed me out of 15 dollars and i have alot of upset clients. Thank you TechniHost for your awful service and false promises.
    Proof:
    http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/1...chnichat12.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

More proof:
    http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/1498/techniscam23.png

Quote Originally Posted by Killerteddy View Post
    dedicated server from them for 15 dollars.
    I see your problem here

Techni who again? Hahaha... This is getting to be funny just because of the amount paid.

Dedicated Server for $15? Are you sleeping? I don't what server is that but you couldn't even get rack space or even power at that price and I am not even calculating Data Transfer and Hardware yet. LOL.

I'm sorry but when a deal sounds too good to be true, it usually is. I'm sorry that you had to go through that ordeal with them. But here's my question though, since you know they are this bad, why did you even signup with them?
    Aaron Ong
    Dedicated Servers - 100TB Servers - 100Mbps Unmetered Servers - Web Hosting - CDN Network
    Servers in Central, East/West Coast USA, EUROPE and ASIA
    Welltodo Century
    - www.welltodocentury.com

i signed up with them 2 weeks ago before they got into all these problems with burstnet it turned out to sell the servers so cheap they abused trail offers from burstnet. The server was 90$ a month but he sold me the first month for 15$

$15 was a setup fee charged by him. I know a few other burst resellers that sell that server for $5-$20 for the first month. After the month is up, full price goes into play.

Killerteddy, I would suggest looking at the host genie. They have that same deal but i believe its a $5 setup. They are a reseller of burst and a very good one at that. I have used them in the past.

I looked at hostgenie but i dont see the option for the 5$ deal

here is some more pictures of there awful support
    http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/100/techniliars.png

in this one he uses profanity
    and look at this one
    http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/4...niscam1249.png

mt bad on double posting but couldnt find the edit button

Quote Originally Posted by Killerteddy View Post
    here is some more pictures of there awful support
    http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/100/techniliars.png

in this one he uses profanity
    and look at this one
    http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/4...niscam1249.png

mt bad on double posting but couldnt find the edit button
    Although they may be a scam, you grammar and spelling is very much aggravating.

What
    is
    the
    point
    in
    doing this?

I do not see how a client's grammar and spelling are at all relevant in this situation, nor do I see a purpose to pointing out the way he structures his writing. Unless a client is rude or abusive, he should at all times be treated professionally.

Well the reason i was doing that is because they tend to disconnect really quick and they never let you finish your sentences. When they are put in a hot situation. They disconnect and come back in 30 minutes and hope you leave. They now blocked me from using chat

Think you should change your plan or even a company.

im thinking about getting my own server and a co location because quite frankly i cannot believe i got treated like this from a company

No problem i wouldnt want anyone else to get ripped off and the feeling of getting scammed is horrible.Specially in the fashion these guys did it, why wouldnt they refund me? answer: because they're paypal is in negative from so many chargebacks.

One thing I would like to tell you is that never decide to go with a host by looking at the price only. If you need quality service and good support you may need to research on the host first. Always remember that you will get what you pay for. Best of luck to select a good provider next time.

I have designed that site for him (The new orange layout) and am still awaiting partial payment. He has disappeared since the time I gave him the designs.

WHAT??? They changed their looks already? So fast? How interesting.

Good luck in getting paid. They have so much trouble here, they can't even sit down properly. Their monetary problems are a lot more than that. In any case, if in future anyone would like to design a website for me by taking partial payments, I'd be glad to have you do my site without a second thought.
    Aaron Ong
    Dedicated Servers - 100TB Servers - 100Mbps Unmetered Servers - Web Hosting - CDN Network
    Servers in Central, East/West Coast USA, EUROPE and ASIA
    Welltodo Century
    - www.welltodocentury.com

Killerteddy, contact Alex at the host genie via support ticket or on the forums here. They have a coupon code in whmcs for a $5 setup then 59.99 a month after. If you look in the dedicated server offer section you will see his thread as well. That is a great company and I would recommend them anytime from my past experience.

Consider yourself lucky for only having to pay $15 to learn this lesson. Many people have paid a lot more than that before they realized they made a big mistake. Your odds of having a better experience drastically increase as you increase your budget. Their are lousy hosts that charge a lot too but for $15 you are pretty much guaranteed a crappy system with crappy support.
    Steve Eschweiler - Hivelocity.net - Since 2002
    The Bare Metal Cloud Co.
    Instantly Deploy Dedicated Servers in 30 Data Centers on 4 Continents
    24/7/365 World Class Phone, Chat and Ticket Technical Support

You get what you pay for I thought at first it was 150$

Quote Originally Posted by aodat2 View Post
    WHAT??? They changed their looks already? So fast? How interesting.

Good luck in getting paid. They have so much trouble here, they can't even sit down properly. Their monetary problems are a lot more than that. In any case, if in future anyone would like to design a website for me by taking partial payments, I'd be glad to have you do my site without a second thought.
    Hehe..yeah. Was a bit of a mistake to trust him, I guess. I guess he might pay once his problems are sorted out. It's the only reason why you haven't seen a similar thread created by me

@KillerTeddy: Can you please take bigger screenshots? Maybe I'm getting old, but they're very difficult to read

Hey I also have some folks from Africa willing to send me millions, want me to forward the emails?

Quote Originally Posted by mousepad99 View Post
    Hey I also have some folks from Africa willing to send me millions, want me to forward the emails?
    Me too, Let me know if anyone wants to share 500 million USD with me

Quote Originally Posted by JulesR View Post
    @KillerTeddy: Can you please take bigger screenshots? Maybe I'm getting old, but they're very difficult to read
    It is not only you. I also feel those screen shots are not readable. When we magnify the screen it is getting blurred.

Why are you guys even wasting your time on this thread? I mean come.. on a dedicated servers for $15??
    Respectfully,
    Mr. Terrence

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast