* Ready-made Web Hosting Websites (WHMCS based) - WHMCS templates/themes ~ 20% OFF!

WHMCS Templates - Complete Websites!

Looking for a complete WHMCS website for your hosting/domain registration business? You've found the right thread! All of our templates are stunning and include everything you need in a web hosting website:

- Professional design made up of XHTML/CSS
    - Fully editable
    - Lightning fast to load thanks to the clean code
    - Easy settings page where you can add your plan names, specs, pricing & links
    - Fully integrated with WHMCS including a different homepage over subpages
    - Shared, reseller, vps & dedicated hosting pages!
    - Web hosting plan comparison tables
    - Ready-made legal pages including Terms Of Service, Privacy Policy & Acceptable Usage Policy!
    - Free installation!

Learn more about our WHMCS templates.

Ice Host

Ice Host is a ready-made WHMCS website. This website consists of a professional design, web hosting comparison page, terms of service page, privacy policy page, acceptable usage page, company page, easy to use settings page and it's wrapped up with a perfect WHMCS Integration. This really is a complete solution for any new web hosting business.

Price: $79.99 - SAVE 20% WITH COUPON CODE: 20offtemplate

LEARN MORE | VIEW LIVE DEMO | ORDER NOW

Sequence Host

Sequence Host is a professional web hosting website which is fully integrated with WHMCS. This WHMCS themes comes packed with everything you need to in a web hosting website including a professional design with a big call to action on the homepage, comparison pages for shared, reseller, VPS & dedicated plans, complete legal pages & fully customisable pages. Whether you're just starting a web hosting business with a HostGator reseller account or you're a large host looking for a professional website Sequence Host is the perfect WHMCS website for you!

Ruby Host

Ruby Host is an elegant web hosting templates which has been fully integrated with WHMCS. This template comes with everything you need in a web hosting website including shared, reseller, VPS, dedicated plan comparison pages, complete terms of service page, complete acceptable usage policy page & a detailed privacy policy page. Using the built in settings you can add your plan names, specs, pricing & WHMCS product ID's easily giving you a complete web hosting website in 5 minutes!

Looking for a WHMCS Service?

No problem! We also provide and have been providing WHMCS installation, WHMCS configuration & WHMCS integration services for over 10 months with much success :thumbup:

If you'd like to discuss a custom service please contact us today with more details, we'd love to hear from you.

We Look Forward To Hearing From You

If you have any questions at all feel free to reply to this thread or contact our

sales department at sales (at) zomex com
    or contact me personally at jack (at) zomex com

Thank you for showing interest in our services and have a great day!

Warm Regards
    http://www.zomex.com/images/layout/signature.png
    Jack Curtis - CEO
    Zomex.com
    Zomex ~ Templates & services for web hosting resellers since 2009!
    #1 Web Hosting Templates for WHMCS Templates | WordPress | HTML | Blesta | Clientexec
    █ Professional WHMCS Services | Installation | Configuration | Integration | Upgrades

I'm in love with sequence host!

If I only had enough money... I'd surely go ahead!
    Senior System Administrator / DevOp - LinkedIn / MailChannels Director of Sales, Europe
    MyW - Shared/Reseller Hosting & Server Management (cPanel/DA/Virtualization Servers)

Quote Originally Posted by MrGeneral View Post
    I'm in love with sequence host!

If I only had enough money... I'd surely go ahead!
    Thanks very much for your kind words

The price with the discount is $63.99 with free setup
    #1 Web Hosting Templates for WHMCS Templates | WordPress | HTML | Blesta | Clientexec
    █ Professional WHMCS Services | Installation | Configuration | Integration | Upgrades

Quote Originally Posted by zomex View Post
    Thanks very much for your kind words

The price with the discount is $63.99 with free setup

Hello, this is Miguel.

Just purchased it

Edit:

I do must say that I've been trading up a few emails with Jack and he's a really helpful guy do deal with! He replied me so fast, that even decided to purchase the template
    Senior System Administrator / DevOp - LinkedIn / MailChannels Director of Sales, Europe
    MyW - Shared/Reseller Hosting & Server Management (cPanel/DA/Virtualization Servers)

Quote Originally Posted by MrGeneral View Post
    Hello, this is Miguel.

Just purchased it

Edit:

I do must say that I've been trading up a few emails with Jack and he's a really helpful guy do deal with! He replied me so fast, that even decided to purchase the template
    Thank you Miguel,

It's been a pleasure assisting you with your questions

Template is not unique, right?
    [Hostegic] [Features: Softaculous | RvSitebuilder | R1Soft backups | LiteSpeed | Cloudlinux | CloudFlare]
    [Location: UK] [Platforms: Linux - cPanel | Windows - WebsitePanel/Plesk]
    [Solutions: Shared Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Virtual Private Servers - Xen/OpenVZ]
    [Guarantees: 24/7 Helpdesk Support | 99.9% Uptime Guarantee | 30 Days Money Back Guarantee]

That's correct. These templates are not unique but in comparison to many template sites these are very new so sales are low.

Jack

I found a good collection here. Hope it will give more helpful