43 reviews?

anyone used them for windows VPS? reliable?

just saw the review thread,

i'm still reading through it, but at present i'm a lil concerned.

Top Secret
    All I have to say is that they're a budget provider, and you get what you pay for. Take a look through the reviews, make sure to check out the network outages section. You'll find the debate on Burst as varied as the Mac vs. Windows debate around here
    WHMCS Guru - WHMCS addons, management, support and more.
    WHMCS Notifications Extended - Add slack, hipchat, SMS, pushover to WHMCS !!
    Linux Problems? WHMCS Issues? +1-866-546-8914 (linux-14) or @whmcsguru on twitter!

You'll find a mixed bag of reviews, but Burst is very active here. They've been in the game for a long time, so they're not going to up and leave anytime soon like some unknown providers offering similar or cheaper pricing.

If you read a review, be sure to read enough of the thread to see Burt's response. Some threads that sound like horror stories from the get-go eventually reveal the truth some 2 pages later, and it's not really that bad.
    vpsBoard - An active resource for all things Virtual Private Servers. Tutorials, Guides, Offers and more!
    Come join the conversation! 90,000 posts and growing daily! The fastest growing hosting forum around!

Indiana, USA
    I have a windows vps with burst and have had no problems at all. When i got it i knew it was a test aka beta server since they just launched windows VPS. So far i have had a good experience with them just like i always have in the past. I would recommend them as long as you need a cheap and reliable service. Just remember, They are a budget host so you may or may not get instant support.

* burst is worst

even dont try there server...

Devon, United Kingdom
    I personally have had good experience with BurstNET overall. I cannot comment for anybody else on this forum and on any specific cases of negative reviews, although I haven't had any issues personally where I can't get support from them.

I am on an unmanaged server, so to be fair I shouldn't receive any technical support. Although they still helped me more than they should have, and in all honesty they helped more than some managed servers and packages which I have had previously.

Overall for me, positive service. Although I cannot comment for anybody else of course.