Trying to contact a webhosting company (Frantech)

We've been trying to contact a specific webhosting company for the last little while. This company (Frantech) does not provide a phone or fax number, and emails to the admin email go unanswered.

They are hosting sites with illegal (aka trademarked by our company) materials, yet we are unable to contact them for any reason.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to contact them?
    Thanks,
    Reens
      0 Not allowed!

The owner is Deltaanime. You can try PM'ing him. His profile is:

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/member.php?u=27304
      0 Not allowed!

I seem to be unable to do that - probably because I'm a new registrant.
    Thanks for trying, though.
      0 Not allowed!

What email did you contact admin@ with? I check the email daily and we do look into all cases.

Thanks,

Francisco
    BuyVM - OpenVZ & KVM Based VPS Servers - Chat with us
    - All popular VPN methods supported
    - Affordable offloaded MySQL & DDoS protection
    - 5GB backup space, unmetered private LAN bandwidth & native IPv6 included. All with a strong serving of pony
      0 Not allowed!

it was sent from an @battleon.com email. An email concerning a site you host that is violating your own TOS and AUP.
    Please let me know if you have received this email.
    Thanks,
    Reens
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Reens View Post
    We've been trying to contact a specific webhosting company for the last little while. This company (Frantech) does not provide a phone or fax number, and emails to the admin email go unanswered.

They are hosting sites with illegal (aka trademarked by our company) materials, yet we are unable to contact them for any reason.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to contact them?
    Thanks,
    Reens
    You should send a DMCA as thats the best way to get this resolved and provide proof as well as that being the proper legal way to contact/take down violators.
    〓〓 RackNerd LLC - Introducing Infrastructure Stability
    〓〓 Dedicated Servers, Private Cloud, DRaaS, Colocation, VPS, DDoS Mitigation, Shared & Reseller Hosting
    〓〓 www.linkedin.com/in/dustincisneros/
    〓〓 My fancy email dustin@racknerd.com
      0 Not allowed!

I seem to be unable to do that - probably because I'm a new registrant.
    Thanks for trying, though.
    Yeah, you are right. See the forum rule >> You must make five (5) posts before utilizing the PM and system e-mail features or viewing member profile information.
    iHubNet Ltd - Premium Hosting Solutions 4 ALL
    Solid Support Solid Equipment Solid Network
    Shared Hosting / Reseller Hosting / Managed Server
    Matt A.
      0 Not allowed!

@iHubNet-Matt - That's what I realized after checking the rules again.

@semoweb - we've sent two previous, no response. I'm still trying to get this resolved.
    ~Reens
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaAnime View Post
    What email did you contact admin@ with? I check the email daily and we do look into all cases.

Thanks,

Francisco
    Hi there - been over 24hours, still no reply to the DMCA notice in any way, shape or form. This is exactly what has happened in the past as well.
    ~R
      0 Not allowed!

If you still can not get a hold of them look up there domain registrar and look through a WhoIs Look up.

Best Of Luck and great Job keeping the Internet Clean.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by snajuco View Post
    If you still can not get a hold of them look up there domain registrar and look through a WhoIs Look up.

Best Of Luck and great Job keeping the Internet Clean.
    Thanks for the luck - some days we need it! Hopefully this gets cleared up soon. It would be a shame to have to go to Frantech's registrar for something such as this.
    ~Reens
      0 Not allowed!

what are you trying to report, a private server/stolen content like such?
      0 Not allowed!

A site with multiple private servers, stolen content, trainers for our games etc.
      0 Not allowed!

Hello,

After doing some research we have found an email.

Try contacting 'Abuse@frantech.ca'. Normally they should respond within 24 - 48 hours. The email is forwarded to the head administrator of the web site.

Hope that helps.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by TannerG View Post
    Hello,

After doing some research we have found an email.

Try contacting 'Abuse@frantech.ca'. Normally they should respond within 24 - 48 hours. The email is forwarded to the head administrator of the web site.

Hope that helps.
    That was the first one we tried - it unfortunately is not a valid address, and the email bounces. We have sent to both admin@frantech.ca and Francisco@frantech.ca and are still awaiting a response.
    ~Reens
      0 Not allowed!

That was the first one we tried - it unfortunately is not a valid address, and the email bounces. We have sent to both admin@frantech.ca and Francisco@frantech.ca and are still awaiting a response.
    ~Reens
    Another suggestion would to be contact paypal and ask for the contact number for that client.

I believe they use a paypal business account, which means paypal should have no problems releasing some details such as the contact number.
      0 Not allowed!

A site with multiple private servers, stolen content, trainers for our games etc.
    considering they used to/still host ragezone, good luck getting your stolen content taken down
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by TannerG View Post
    I believe they use a paypal business account, which means paypal should have no problems releasing some details such as the contact number.
    I am very doubtful whether they will do this. Logically they won't do that. How can they disclose the details of their customer like that?
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by iHubNet-Matt View Post
    I am very doubtful whether they will do this. Logically they won't do that. How can they disclose the details of their customer like that?
    Hi,

to my knowledge paypal will disclose information if it's set as a business account. When you register your account as a business account different terms and conditions are enforced, rather than a personal account.

I've done this in the past, and it was actually for trying to find a phone number for TurboVPS. I had contacted paypal and they gave me the clients phone number.

Thanks.
      0 Not allowed!

I'm not expecting this to be easy, the site we're after has been up for quite some time. It's a shame that a hosting company can post Terms of Service like this and then not seem to care that people are violating them. Nor do they take action against them.
      0 Not allowed!

I'm not expecting this to be easy, the site we're after has been up for quite some time. It's a shame that a hosting company can post Terms of Service like this and then not seem to care that people are violating them. Nor do they take action against them.
    Hi,

I do wish you luck and hopefully some of my advice will help.

Good luck!
      0 Not allowed!

Thanks @TannerG - we may have to take a look at escalating this some other way. Francisco is barely responding at all. Full info sent over with the DMCA takedown request 48hrs ago and no response.
      0 Not allowed!