eCommerce Solution that supports multiple quantity item digitial downloads?

Been trying to some research on this, and have been coming up empty. I hope someone may be able to steer me in the right direction. I'm trying to find an e-commerce package that can handle my situation nearly out-of-the-box, but I've been unable to do so.

Looking to set up a store selling digital downloads with relatively small number of products (<100). Each product can have a quantity > 1, but needs the capability for unique downloadable file per purchaser.

For example,

- Tom purchases product ‘A’ and gets sent the download link with file name 'ProductA00001.jpg’ (or whatever unique file name).
    - Bill also purchases product ‘A’, but he gets sent the download link with file name ‘ProductA00002.jpg’
    - Tim purchases two of product ‘A’, and he gets sent the download link with file name ‘ProductA00003.jpg’ and another line for ‘ProductA00004.jpg’

This could also be where directories are used to store the files for each product: ProductA/00001.jpg, ProductA/000002.jpg, ProductB/000001.jpg, etc.

If Tom, Bill or Tim need to redownload the file they purchased, they’d still be able to redownload the original file via the link they were sent, up until a predefined expiration date.

I can identify each item number by filename only or directory/filename.

I’d rather not have to list each downloadable file as a unique product, as I could have many downloadable files for a particular item. I'd also be adding additional quantity to an item with a quantity already on hand, so will need to be able to update the item quantity after uploading (via ftp, etc).

Sorry if it's a bit confusing. Please let me know if you have any questions.

I understand that what you have mentioned above is all information. And I am not able to find any query.

Thanks. I've been searching for a while, and guess my need isn't one many organizations have.

Sounds Very Interesting! Seems as your going to Need a Special Even Developed Type of Software for Your Needs. If I ever Run across Something similar to Your Needs I will definitely give You a Shout! Thanks