Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by wswd View Post
    For filing a dispute?? Absolutely not. That's why the dispute resolution process exists in the first place.
    what is the point in open it , if the seller win it , i mean he win our disputes , and we open only for services which we did not recivied , he called paypal who decided that he is right 100% and we are not, and we lost the money.
    DDOS Protected - SSD KVM VDS & Storage KVM VDS.
    http://rackhost.co

If he has enough chargeback on his account with PayPal, they will close his account off regardless if he wins or loses the case.

At least you did your part now and if enough people do it, he will notice that his account will be suspended without the hope of getting it back.
    Aaron Ong
    Dedicated Servers - 100TB Servers - 100Mbps Unmetered Servers - Web Hosting - CDN Network
    Servers in Central, East/West Coast USA, EUROPE and ASIA
    Welltodo Century
    - www.welltodocentury.com

Quote Originally Posted by aodat2 View Post
    If he has enough chargeback on his account with PayPal, they will close his account off regardless if he wins or loses the case.

At least you did your part now and if enough people do it, he will notice that his account will be suspended without the hope of getting it back.
    he call paypal even when we added this forum post to the disputes , and yes the paypal give the money to him , and we lost the money and we are in Minus now because of paypal , this is who they decide who is good and who is bad they make difference and prefer a frauder.
    DDOS Protected - SSD KVM VDS & Storage KVM VDS.
    http://rackhost.co

yeh, it appears funny.

Quote Originally Posted by vincent91326 View Post
    this is too funny.

Quote Originally Posted by humawebdesign View Post
    yeh, it appears funny.

I agree, but holy cow this is one long topic. I sat here to read every thing, and it is amazing to see how we are sometimes still fooled by fruad. Even with all the Software we have to detect stuff like this.
    ██ J.Mike Duff -http://www.cheetahhost.net
    ██ Dedicated/Shared Hosting/Reseller Hosting
    ██ Web Hosting, Money Back Guarantee! 100% Uptime Guaranteed! 24x7 online Support.
    ██ Gone Green 100% Powered Source CheetahHost LLC.,

Techni host

Oh dear i think after this thread i doubt theyll ever get a customer again.

Quote Originally Posted by kpmedia View Post
    You can rent, and still have on-site presence.
    True. But is that "on-site" presence the reseller/renter, or the place they are renting/reselling from? My point was that the gap in the lack of consistent lead times is generally related to the fact that the middle man has to call the end point.

Quote Originally Posted by AdamD View Post
    Brilliant

Why people can't be honest and just say, we resell, or we colocate our servers at XXX is beyond me.
    Agreed. I make no false claims about who I am, what I can do and where I am located. In 14 years while other's have posted pics of halon systems, biometric scanners, on site armed guards and other bs pictures of the same 3 data centers, I've seen these guys come and go...

Any picture I post, is from my facility, not a picture of someone elses' facility that I claim as my own. I think most consumers are becoming more and more aware of that. And heck, over the years I know we've lost out on business because we don't have raised floors or pretty colored ethernet cables. At the same time we've won other business that appreciates the attention to detail and personalized service we provide that resellers and larger facilities just cannot compare to.

Everyone has their niche', lets just try and be a bit more honest about it. Slathering your entire web site "about us" with pictures you google images off of the planet, rack space etc, and touting them as your own might look pretty on the web site, but in the end, its just marketing fluff as I said before.

There are great resellers our there. And great larger facilities... More often than not though, many of those out there are making claims that far exceed their capabilities.

One thing I've learned over the years (and its not easy) is how to turn down business. Don't like doing it, but if I cannot provide you what I think you need, I won't do it. I'll even point you in the direction of someone who can give you what you need.

There are far too many people out there promising the world and delivering it at cut rate pricing hurting their clients and the industry as a whole in the process. Let's try and be a bit more responsible.
    Jeremy Kinsey (jer@mia.net) - 262-248-6759
    Dedicated Servers - Web Hosting - Colocation HostDrive.Com
    Since 1997

I also bought a $95/month server.I paid $60 for the first month on 12th of this month.They are in touch for some time,told so many reasons.They didn't setup the server.They are not replying for my messages from 2 days.So,I opened a dispute in paypal.I provided all the screenshots of my account and messages.But,Paypal escalated it within minutes.They decided it in favor of the scammer.Paypal is the worssssssssst service...

Quote Originally Posted by pvakr View Post
    I also bought a $95/month server.I paid $60 for the first month on 12th of this month.They are in touch for some time,told so many reasons.They didn't setup the server.They are not replying for my messages from 2 days.So,I opened a dispute in paypal.I provided all the screenshots of my account and messages.But,Paypal escalated it within minutes.They decided it in favor of the scammer.Paypal is the worssssssssst service...
    You should have went with a reputatable company and not somebody who has only been around for a month or two, especially for a server that cost you nearly $100 per month. There's dozens of other providers around here that have been around for years and have proven track records. You can blame yourself for that one.
    Charles E. Decker IV (President) - Decker Services LLC
    Fast & Affordable Hosting, Reseller Accounts & Dedicated Servers
    Don't sacrifice price for quality or trust a fly-by-night company!
    Uptime: 99.98% | Better Business Bureau Rating: A- | Online Since: 1998

I normally research a lot before taking the server.I read some good reviews about them.I thought those reviews are real.And i tested them for 2-3 days.They answered very quick to my messages.So, i decided to try.And they said they are not resellers of burst.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123