Exclamation Looking to proadcast a live webtv

Hello,

I'm launching a new website next month. I will proadcast a live for 2 hours daily and I will have a video on-demand to play.

I don't know exactly the number of visitors that I will have.

For what have I to look ? servers ? VPS ? shared ? What are the caracteristics that I have to look for ?

What is the best offer for this kind of task ?

Thank you a lot for your help

I would recommend a shared host in the beginning, and then for the live tv part - either get the host to install the things for you (most shared hosts wouldn't do that), or use a site such as http://makeavoice.com/shoutcast to host it.
    Serverfruit - awesome cPanel hosting!
    Bacon forever!

how about ustream.tv and justin.tv
    ComCities.Com| provide hosting solutions Since 2002
    FLV Enable Icecast Hosting | Shoutcast Hosting | Mobile Streaming | Live TV Streaming | Live Radio Streaming
    CPanel Hosting Solutions | Dedicated Servers | Wowza Media Dedicated Servers | CDN Solutions

Start using a shared hosting account, then have the streams running on ustream or justin.tv

Save yourself some money and trouble.

justin.tv!
    StableHost .:. Unlimited web hosting done right. Experience the unlimited difference.
    PingThat .:. Is your website down? Find out now with our QuickChecker technology.

But I think justin and ustream do just provide a free service wich include their copyright, pub, etc.

I'm looking for a service with garantee of uptime...even if I pay.

I'm thinking about "Server-2" of GigaPros.com They provide Red5 installtion for just $30 one-time and unemetered bandwidht.
    I will use it to hosts my other customers + My WebTV. What do you think ? is it a good plan ?

Quote Originally Posted by Developer-tn View Post
    But I think justin and ustream do just provide a free service wich include their copyright, pub, etc.

I'm looking for a service with garantee of uptime...even if I pay.

I'm thinking about "Server-2" of GigaPros.com They provide Red5 installtion for just $30 one-time and unemetered bandwidht.
    I will use it to hosts my other customers + My WebTV. What do you think ? is it a good plan ?
    You can get a paid plan at ustream.tv or justin.tv that will remove adds and their watermark.

livestream.com is another streaming provider that I recommend. They're a little more professional than the others.
    My personal blog -- rubiverse.net

Quote Originally Posted by flam316 View Post
    livestream.com is another streaming provider that I recommend. They're a little more professional than the others.
    WAW ! Too much expensive ! Their plans start at $350. At that price, I will have a good dedicated server englobing all what I want...isn't ?

Please mips.tv