what is most important in SEO?

Whats one of the important thing on the web page we have to cover first ? If we dont want to use title then how we can optimize the web page ?
      0 Not allowed!

Use Header tags. H1, H2, H3, .....
    Make sure there should be only one H1 per page. H1 tag should contain the major theme of the webpage. Example: If the page is talking about "Importance of SEO", put that keyword in H1.
      0 Not allowed!

Make sure there should be only one H1 per page. H1 tag should contain the major theme of the webpage. Example: If the page is talking about "Importance of SEO", put that keyword in H1.
    Agree by this after this you can start off page SEO for providing a base to the website.
      0 Not allowed!

If you don't want to use title then there is some other meta tags such as keywords, description, distribution etc that can be use to optimize the web page. Besides it off page optimization also helps to optimize a website.
      0 Not allowed!

Title, H1, Meta Description, Internal link anchor text, 2-4% keyword density, friendly URLs & sitemaps.

Discovery is the #1 goal for SEO. If you aren't indexed properly by the search engines for your keywords/phrase AND fail to create a catchy meta description (call to action), you aren't going to get any click-throughs or conversions.

Play around with different scenarios, use A/B testing to find the right combination, and review your traffic analytics on a regular basis.
      0 Not allowed!

use h1,h2,h3 header tags
      0 Not allowed!

I ll prefer title tag,h1 tag and description tag.These tag does really help to get high rank for those keyword which you place there.
    Get your fully customized online store that is easy to manage and generates constant revenue. Discuss your eCommerce project with us.
      0 Not allowed!

I think that onpage optimization starts from tags and content, its the most important options as for me
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by jack234 View Post
    agree and the next will be backlinks.
      0 Not allowed!

Targeted keywords on the title title. Quality and diversity anchor text link building with article directories and web 2.0's
    Extreme SEO Philippines - Reliable SEO in Philippines with Proven Track Record
    Also Offer Social Media Optimization Service
      0 Not allowed!

content is the king in your SEO work like article, website content , blog post this is the major work
      0 Not allowed!

Page title is the best thing to optimize a website. You need to create unique, relevant and keyword based titles for all pages.
      0 Not allowed!

your creative mind is most important in SEO. always change mind do some thing new because google do not work on one point google always change place or method of working
      0 Not allowed!

You'll need to practise & learn SEO more and more. And thats the most vital thing in SEO.
    2Sync.co - Global Hosting Solutions
    We offer Shared, VPS & Dedicated Servers in multiple locations.
    Locations: Korea, Netherlands, Panama, Hongkong, Taiwan, Turkey, Poland, Saudi Arabia, Ukraine, Lithuania, South America, Vietnam.
      0 Not allowed!

Most important in seo is

I would think
    Title page.. then
    Meta tags .I agree with
    the others you should match what your
    webite description is... Then of course backlinks
    make sure they are do follow..
      0 Not allowed!

Title is important part of the web page . Then keywords and content.Use relevant and less competitive keywords .
      0 Not allowed!

people always said as meta tag but for me i would feel that keyword come first no matter in your content and your domain name. Keyword to play a big role in SEO. Always come with the onsite SEO then only look for Offsite SEO.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by BlaZeX View Post
    You'll need to practise & learn SEO more and more. And thats the most vital thing in SEO.
    hmm thanks

and I think thats what I am doing and joined here for this discussion dude just want know more and share.
      0 Not allowed!

Or you can just use a platform like wordpress. It depends of the use of your site
      0 Not allowed!

First check your on page work and after that create site map (.xml and html both) for your site and submit .xml site map in Google webmaster tool and search engine sites. It will be helpful to index your site pages by search engine spider.
      0 Not allowed!

Onpage and Offpage are more important in seo build quality links for your targeted keywords
      0 Not allowed!

Onpage SEO is important when building your website, but once that is complete all ongoing effort will be putt into getting quality backlinks
      0 Not allowed!

First choose some High Searches keywords related to your site,
    Then make a content and put same keywords in that page,
    Increase targeted keyword density in that page,
    and then follow above steps which mention our friends ...... thanks
      0 Not allowed!

Think as a human!

Many people never stops with optimalisating their webpage. Instead they can better focus on backlinks or off-page SEO.
      0 Not allowed!

I think the key to take away from this thread is that the "game" never stops. You always need new content, keywords might change, etc...seo is never finished.
      0 Not allowed!