Thumbs up will i get sponsers

hiii

i had a dynamic website so if i m getting around 500-600 members in a month then will i able to get sponsers( money for my website inturn i will place a add of that company on my website[affliate]) from companies ???

I didn't get you clearly, you mean 500-600 visitors?

It really depends on the type of website, what content you have, demographics, etc.

I'm not sure if companies would come to you directly, but you could try Google Adsense or some affiliate programs (Amazon Associates is a good start). Also, as billaa said, we're not sure what you mean by "members" - if you mean visitors, 500-600/month may be a little low to make any decent income. Again, the actual content of your website is a big variable.

Good luck!
    www.EasiestWebHosting.com - Keep it Simple.
    ● Web Hosting Should Be Easy! No technical jargon, no problems, no frustration.
    ● Low-cost high-quality shared hosting packages, optimized for small projects and WordPress blogs.

thnx for the reply ...but can i walk straight to the company and talk about advertising on my site for their products will it work ?

If the website is already well-established, that's definitely an option. Perhaps give them a phone call or e-mail first - simply state what you can do for their business and offer to arrange a meeting. I can't say if it will work or not as that depends on the business, but it can't hurt to try.
    www.EasiestWebHosting.com - Keep it Simple.
    ● Web Hosting Should Be Easy! No technical jargon, no problems, no frustration.
    ● Low-cost high-quality shared hosting packages, optimized for small projects and WordPress blogs.

Just start with Adsense. 500-600 visistors/day isn't much. You would need about double that to make payout (>$100/month) with Adsense.

Quote Originally Posted by naved View Post
    thnx for the reply ...but can i walk straight to the company and talk about advertising on my site for their products will it work ?

Yes you can go directly to the company ... but why would you do that when you can just place an ad on your site and let others handle this problem ( getting sponsors )?
    Coupon Site Script - Turnkey Affiliate Moneymaking Business

Code Coupon Discount - Coupon Site Script in Action

it depend on that company. Unless your website able to bring lot of benefit to them then you may submit ticket to them and ask for sponsor. 500- 600 members is a large amount , if your website is their target market you not only ask them sponsor or placing adv. You may suggest a package to them as well which how many impression of the adv, help them to blast newsletter, how many adv update per quarter and so on. If you have the traffic you the boss, if you are the one without what they looking for then they the boss.

You can get sponsors ads but it depends websites subject, traffic source means country, bounce rate etc. However 500-600 is good traffic but not the sufficient traffic for attracting advertiser to advertise on your site.

You can use buysellads.com to get advertisers.

Quote Originally Posted by skullbox View Post
    Just start with Adsense. 500-600 visistors/day isn't much. You would need about double that to make payout (>$100/month) with Adsense.
    Adsense earnings can add up quickly. Earnings depend on several factors including the niche your targeting, placement of ads, filtering of low paying ads, etc. I have a single site that currently earns an average of $1500 per month from Adsense alone.
    CAMMHosting.com - Premium Web Hosting Solutions
    Quality shared hosting & small business hosting.
    24/7 Support - 99.9% Uptime - 30 Day Guarantee