Thumbs up Hummingbirdhosting = very good choice!

Like many of you I simply wanted a good, reliable webhosting for a fair price. I quickly realized if you go for those $3.95 accounts from the gators or monsters sites, you will be eaten up. Eaten up by having downtime, slow sites, and poor service.

So I've tried and I'm very happy. This is not some fly-by-night webhost. Hummingbirdhosting has been in business for years, and I've had several sites there for over 5 years! I've never been down for more than a few hours since I've started with them. My site speed has been nothing but fast, and my very important vBulletin board has been running great, even during peak period.

Reseller hosting comes with WHM for easy account set-up and manageability.

Service is always quick with knowledgable reps. The price is very fair. If you go for cheap, you will end up paying more in wasted time and time transferring to a new host every few months.

My sites: etc, etc.

check them out and tell them Darren from sent you.

Awesome review, thats a good amount of time you have been with them Kudos to them for doing the right thing Keep us updated and all the best.

Nice review. Congrats to HummingbirdHosting. I hope that they will continue to do things the right way
    Sajid Iftekhar - Web Design Portfolio

Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
    Very good review, I can see that the domain was registered back in 2001, nice longevity.
    JixHost | U.S.A. based hosting & support for 8+ years. | Powerful, reliable network. | Instant Activation | Trusted by over 115,000 clients served globally.
    █ Cloud VPS | Alpha Reseller | Master Reseller | Reseller | BBB Rated "A+".
    █ 24/7/365 Help desk support | Recurring Affiliate Program available.

EU - east side
    and I've had several sites there for over 5 years!
    Perhaps you can share one of the domains you've hosted there for that period of time. The longest period I can see from the ones you shared so far is almost 3 years.

Many thanks fof the kind words.