Which steps are included in website optimization?

Hello webmasters. Website optimization through SEO is not an easy task for me to understand. Actually, I am a learner of this point. Can you share your experience with me and tell me that which points are must to optimize a wed development website? Can you tell me that which steps I can take to optimize a web development website? Can you tell me about the points that I have to consider for the website optimization?
      0 Not allowed!

To optimize a website you have to do is off page optimization and on page optimization. Choose less competitive keywords with the help of Google adwords then use good quality content rather than bad quality or duplicate content because now days Google is looking for good quality content after Google updated its algorithm.Don't repeat keywords in title in on page. And take care of keyword density in content.Now for off page do social bookmarking , directory submission, article submission, forum posting , press release submission, classified submission and blog posting. You can get quality back links from the high pr sites which help you in getting traffic as well as ranking in search engine.
      0 Not allowed!

articles submission is the best way to do SEO yes it is one of the most toughest task involves in SEO
      0 Not allowed!

Onpage SEO includes content & meta tags optimization, whereas offpage includes link building.
      0 Not allowed!

Websites need to get optimized properly from two major aspects of on/off page perspectives and each of them without the other may not result in efficient web ranking improvement. Your contents, H tags, paragraphs, title tags and descriptions should be written in a user friendly style and also getting accessed by search engines robots conveniently, this way your pages will get indexed and have main keywords in bodies to begin getting ranks.

After finishing the on page optimization, try moving to the harder link building area which based on competitiveness levels of your selected niches and keyterms might demand weeks and months of constant work. Whenever possible use your main business terms as anchors of links pointing at your homepage or inner sections of your domain and also practice to remain patient because SEO is a long term process that demands time to be done.
      0 Not allowed!

Bookmarking
    forum posting
    and directories submission is best techniques of increasing traffic.
      0 Not allowed!

As a fresh SEOer, first and also the most important thing you should focus on is Content optimization:
    1. Tittle, title should contain keywords;
    2. Use h1,h2,h3,strong,italic tags appropriately, use them strong your keywords;
    3. Contents, contents should be meaningful and original;
    4. Add tittle, tags and descriptions to every single post;
    5. Use bookmark websites to help posts get indexed.
      0 Not allowed!

Strong link building and unique Article submission is strong strategy for new SEO learner.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by StoneWilson View Post
    As a fresh SEOer, first and also the most important thing you should focus on is Content optimization:
    1. Tittle, title should contain keywords;
    2. Use h1,h2,h3,strong,italic tags appropriately, use them strong your keywords;
    3. Contents, contents should be meaningful and original;
    4. Add tittle, tags and descriptions to every single post;
    5. Use bookmark websites to help posts get indexed.
    Yes I do agree with you. But to get ranking high in search engine results having high quality backlinks are equally important.
      0 Not allowed!

directory submission
    article posting
    bookmarking
    and forum posting
      0 Not allowed!

There are a lot of things to do for website optimization. First you should make your web pages SEO friendly and do proper link building.
      0 Not allowed!