Postini on Hosting Providers

If you are providing shared hosting and your client wants to use Postini, will this be a problem with your SMTP configuration?

Google says...

You simply change your MX records to point your domain traffic through Google's Message Security & Compliance data centers. To fully protect your organization, Google recommends that all customers configure their gateway to only accept email traffic (port 25) for the Google IP range. At any time during the activation of the services, you can add users through the Administration Console or via Directory Synchronization.
    Ask for Server IP & Nameservers IP to check if your reseller provider truly provides 100% white-label.

No problems at all. If they point their MX to Postini mail can still be delivered fine. If they have compliance reasons for going through Postini, I'd suggest setting up a separate SMTP connector for them and use your link to get a list of IP blocks to allow via port 25 to your own server. I finished setting this up today for a client.
    If you have to operate your company behind the scenes or under a fake name, maybe it's time to leave the industry and start something fresh.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike V View Post
    No problems at all. If they point their MX to Postini mail can still be delivered fine. If they have compliance reasons for going through Postini, I'd suggest setting up a separate SMTP connector for them and use your link to get a list of IP blocks to allow via port 25 to your own server. I finished setting this up today for a client.
    That's nice to know Mike

Correct me if I'm wrong, is this actually about the SMTP open mail relay configuration which is what the Google require for their IPs?
    Ask for Server IP & Nameservers IP to check if your reseller provider truly provides 100% white-label.