We need someone who lives in, or very close, to Dallas to manage some hardware in a datacenter (corexchange.com). This will be a part time position.
We are looking for someone with the following qualifications:
1) Able to add/remove hardware components to servers in a rack. (Must know what a Chassis, CPU, Memory, Motherboard, HD is and looks like :p )
2) Be able to keep inventory of all hardware.
3) Be able to pick up 40-50Lbs
Everything else will be done by us remotely, including installations of Operating Systems.
If you are interested and live within a pretty close proximity of CoreXchange datacenter, please send us an email at [email protected] and include answers to these questions:
1) How many miles away do you live from CoreXchange.com datacenter?
2) What is your expected wage?
3) What experience do you have building and disassembling servers/computers?
You may include a resume if you have one, it is preferred.