how to host one domain on 2 hosting providers

Hello,

I have a domain say domain.com hosted with say 1hosting.com (ns1.1hosting.com & ns2.1hosting.com). Now there had been some problems with search engines accessing the site due to firewall. I also have an account with another hosting provider say 2host.com (ns1.2host.com & ns2.2host.com).

Now i want to host the same domain with second hosting provider too. I will fetch data from first provider mysql to the second provider.

I currently have
    ns1.1hosting.com
    ns2.1hosting.com
    in dns with domain registrator.

Will it be enough to add
    ns1.2host.com
    ns2.2host.com
    in dns with domain registrator?

Will the search engine access site randomly on the two servers?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by ashok View Post
    Will it be enough to add
    ns1.2host.com
    ns2.2host.com

Probably, though that's a really horrible way to go about it, which is likely to create more problems than it solves if you don't know exactly what you're doing.

The logical option, given problems with the first host, is just to switch to the second host completely and be done with it.

If you inexplicably don't want to do that, though, the better way to load-balance between the two is with multiple A records, so that one authoritative set of nameservers (hopefully redundant...) points your domain to both servers.
    redpin.com - offering amazingly competent email, dns, and web hosting since 2002... because someone has to!
    Because Simple Things Should Be Simple - YouCANHasDNS

or maybe looking for a failover solution? JaguarPC comes to my mind
    StableHost.com - Home to over 23,000 websites.
    Contact us: 866.945.6952
    Offering: 24/7/365 Support, Web Builder and Softaculous.
    Read over 100+ reviews about us at RateLobby!

Hello,

I have a domain say domain.com hosted with say 1hosting.com (ns1.1hosting.com & ns2.1hosting.com). Now there had been some problems with search engines accessing the site due to firewall. I also have an account with another hosting provider say 2host.com (ns1.2host.com & ns2.2host.com).

Now i want to host the same domain with second hosting provider too. I will fetch data from first provider mysql to the second provider.

I currently have
    ns1.1hosting.com
    ns2.1hosting.com
    in dns with domain registrator.

Will it be enough to add
    ns1.2host.com
    ns2.2host.com

Thanks.
    You just need to realize that not all the time your viewers will be directed to 1hosting.com, sometimes it will go to 2host.com as well. Same goes for the Search Engine Crawler.

So having your Registry pointing to 4 DNS will mean that it most probably will choose randomly and go to a random server. So in case 1 fails, it will still not choose the other and still display a server down error.
    Aaron Ong
    Dedicated Servers - 100TB Servers - 100Mbps Unmetered Servers - Web Hosting - CDN Network
    Servers in Central, East/West Coast USA, EUROPE and ASIA
    Welltodo Century
    - www.welltodocentury.com

Quote Originally Posted by aodat2 View Post
    You just need to realize that not all the time your viewers will be directed to 1hosting.com, sometimes it will go to 2host.com as well. Same goes for the Search Engine Crawler.

So having your Registry pointing to 4 DNS will mean that it most probably will choose randomly and go to a random server. So in case 1 fails, it will still not choose the other and still display a server down error.
    Yes, but since random, there are chances that next time SE will go to 2nd server.

May be someother way is there. I am not that good in these issues, so maybe you can point me to some articles as well.

It's a hard way. The best solution shoud be looking for a qualifying host to serve your website properly.

Yes, but since random, there are chances that next time SE will go to 2nd server.

May be someother way is there. I am not that good in these issues, so maybe you can point me to some articles as well.
    Yes, of course the "SE" will see both sites.

Using any "SE" entering the terms "round robin dns" or "dns fail over" should provide informative reading.

you are very correct. even if get success to have both hosting provider but you may face the problems that mentioned below.

Quote Originally Posted by aodat2 View Post