Site5 is continuing to grow and we are looking to add some new people to our support team. Although we are looking for people with technical expertise, more importantly, we would like for them to have a background in helping people use and understand technology. Site5 believes that part of what makes us unique is the outstanding support we provide to our customers and we are looking for people who share that vision.
Our support team provides technical support for our shared, reseller, dedicated, and VPS customers.
Why would I want to work at Site5?
* You will be working from the comfort of your home.
* We are a smaller company with open communication at all levels.
* All employees receive 17 days of paid time off per year.
* Health/dental/vision insurance is available to U.S. employees.
* Your input and suggestions matter, and we encourage them.
* We encourage learning new skills and we will pay for the books to help.
* Excellent customer service skills.
* Love of helping people and love for the Internet!
* A high speed Internet connection.
* Phone & computer microphone for Skype.
* Fast typer.
* Fluent in English (written and oral).
* Responsible person who can work remotely with little direct supervision.
- Provide support to our shared, reseller, and dedicated web hosting customers via live chat and our ticket help desk.
- Possibility of phone call backs to customers.
- Experience with broad set of web hosting topics, including troubleshooting basic website problems and e-mail issues.
- Experience with cPanel/WHM and providing technical support to people using it.
- Understanding of sales and able to handle tickets that involve both support and subtle sales pitches.
- Experience with a broad set of web hosting topics and popular open source software (Wordpress, Drupal, phpBB, etc.)
Wed/Thu/Fri/Sat/Sun from 7am to 3pm US Eastern Time
How to Apply?
You must be at least 18 years of age to apply.
To apply, please send a cover letter, resume, and references to [email protected] -- be sure to mention which position and shift you are applying for! Your cover letter does not have to be extensive, but it should tell us something about you and what sets you apart from the rest of the qualified candidates. No phone calls, please.
Compensation is dependent on previous experience. We expect Site5 to be your sole job as these are not pay-per-ticket positions. You cannot work for another hosting company while being employed at Site5. No hiring agencies or outsourced support companies.