Help!! 15 days to move VPS hosting

We need a quality managed VPS provider, we currently pay around 81 Euros. We have been given notice that we should move within 15 days - who should we move too.

Hello,

What is the reason for moving? You said they gave you a notice? Did you violate their terms?

What are your requirements?

- Daniel
    Managed & Unmanaged SSD VPS's by tmzVPS.com | FAST PURE SSD & HDD Plans!
    █ Locations in USA & United Kingdom - Legal Adult Content Allowed! 24/7 Certified Support.
    cPanel/WHM Included | Premium Softaculous | Data Migration Included with Managed Support.
    █ INSTANT SETUP | Paypal, Skrill, 2checkout, BitCoin & all Major Credit Cards Accepted! Skype: tmzvps.chat

moving hosting

No, we simply want them to return our fees and pay us compensation for months and months of appallingly poor service - we have received similar take it or leave it responses from them and we were looking to move because of problems, but when you read about each company within our budget they all look poor!! This is the response we got from the boss of our hosting yesterday:
    Sent: Thursday, April 14, 2011 8:04 PM
    To: MSN
    Subject: Re: Losses and Damages

Hello,

Nice email you've written.

You signed a monthly renewable contract. You agreed that you will not hold us liable for any and all business losses you may incur due to the failure of our service during signup.

You will get no refunds whatsoever. Period.

You have until the 1st of May (15 more days) to move your websites over to wherever you deem fit. 2nd May your server will be switched off and you will not be allowed to renew services.

I hope we have everything in order.

--
    Ganesh Rao <[email protected]>
    Infinite Technologies

Ah, I see! What are your requirements?

Budget?
    HDD and Bandwidth?
    RAM?
    Control Panel?
    Location?
    Managed or Unmanaged?

- Daniel
    Managed & Unmanaged SSD VPS's by tmzVPS.com | FAST PURE SSD & HDD Plans!
    █ Locations in USA & United Kingdom - Legal Adult Content Allowed! 24/7 Certified Support.
    cPanel/WHM Included | Premium Softaculous | Data Migration Included with Managed Support.
    █ INSTANT SETUP | Paypal, Skrill, 2checkout, BitCoin & all Major Credit Cards Accepted! Skype: tmzvps.chat

Hello,

Do you have any prefered location?
    KnownSRV.com - Fast, Quality and Secure MANAGED VPS with fast SSD drives in h/w RAID10
    Full network and hardware customization possible - let's talk your needs. Optional 500gbps DDoS protection!
    █ PayPal, Credit Cards, Skrill, Payza, PerfectMoney, WebMoney and BitCoins accepted

Do you know, here comes the problem, I am the boss, I am not the techie, I am just trying to make sense of what's going down and communicate my displeasure - this is actually quite therapeutic after months of problems with these guys - we pay Euro 81 this is their best managed VPS plan and we were 81% full if that makes any sense.

location - well we do not do anything 'naughty' or adult, we sell property and we would prefer to be in Europe because we felt that gave us more protection, we shall see when we make our claim!! I would consider any company with a good reputation, good technical support, a guarantee to help us move successfully within the 15 days Ganglish gave us to move.

Hrmm, what specs?
    Last edited by Linux_Kid_87; 04-15-2011 at 10:39 AM. Reason: too much of a adivst
    ██ J.Mike Duff -http://www.cheetahhost.net
    ██ Dedicated/Shared Hosting/Reseller Hosting
    ██ Web Hosting, Money Back Guarantee! 100% Uptime Guaranteed! 24x7 online Support.
    ██ Gone Green 100% Powered Source CheetahHost LLC.,

With 81 euros monthly you can get a nice dedicated server.
    Online power for online people!

We are a small business, we do not have a department to run a dedicated server or something like that. We need top end support in a managed environment with businesslike folk who do what they say they will without the horrific experiences and intense worry and strain i have suffered by not having sites and not having email. I am quite new to the internet, and internet marketing, but I am hooked, and when the 'lights go off' so to speak, like they do on a regular basis at Infinite Technologies, it's really stressful - there must be good providers out there who can help us? QUICKLY!!
    Last edited by InfiniteHostingProbs; 04-15-2011 at 10:50 AM. Reason: spelling

You have many choices with excellent reputation here, but I can't recall one that I saw before because I don't deal with managed hosting.

You can investigate any company though, through the users reviews, by entering the companys name in the search box above, plus the keyword "review".

And since you are new to internet, the specification for VPS depends on how many visitors daily visits your website hosted on that VPS? And how much content is there in your website?

Anyway, the minimum you may need that will save you the unneeded resources if it works with you, may be something like:

RAM = 512 MB
    Bandwidth = 500 GB
    Hard Disk Space = 15 GB
    CPU = Equal share on 2 cores or more may be fine
    Control Panel = CPanel
    Backup = Preferable and highly recommended to have a company that secures automatic backups of your VPS.

That's all I can think of

good luck!

Here's another email I received from these 'critters' that I must have missed, anyone would think they were the injured party!

Hello,

No act of goodwill. You have 15 days to move data out. No refunds. Period.

Kind Regards,
    Ganesh Rao
    Infinite Technologies - Technical Engineer

The specification I need so I am told is the following:

VPS Hosting with CPANEL WHM
    CentOS Linux
    120+ GB Disk Space
    Memory 2048 MB
    Business Hours Managed Support (If possible)
    At least 2 IP for the main sites
    Help on vps migration

FutureHosting UK! Top notch! You could get yourself a Hybrid and still have change left over on your budget.

Just what type of Managed Support are you actually looking for? It's kinda interesting that with your budget or etc, you should/would most probably be getting a better deal than that.
    Aaron Ong
    Dedicated Servers - 100TB Servers - 100Mbps Unmetered Servers - Web Hosting - CDN Network
    Servers in Central, East/West Coast USA, EUROPE and ASIA
    Welltodo Century
    - www.welltodocentury.com