* Great Support & Fairly Priced Managed VPS Hosting?

Hello guys! I'm looking for a fully managed VPS hosting, that wouldn't give me headaches when it comes with security and uptime, and of course, support.

I currently handle my own VPS, and been managing it for myself, but I feel like I'm not quite confident about the security of my VPS node as it was my first time to set it up.

So just to be future proof, I'm looking for something that will let me be comfortable with them, and help me to manage my VPS box.

Tech Specs that I want
    Control Panel [it doesn't matter which one]
    RAID10 HD (at least 10-15gb)
    At least 150GB bandwidth
    512MB ram

Willing to migrate all my sites from my current VPS node (I have about 15, of which, are small (very) Wordpress based blogs, and about 6 static sites)
    Daily backups and an option for me to let me manually do a backup and download it.

Budget would be around $20-$40. My current VPS rate is $20, but it's unmanaged and never had experience any downtime at all (I monitor my sites using Pingdom and Uptimerobot).

Thanks for helping me out on this.

I recommend ClubUptime.
    http://www.clubuptime.com/vps/vz_managed/
    Their level 1 plan should be great for you

Yeah Heh, are you hosted with them? If so, how's the experience so far? Thanks Dylan. I'll go ahead and check them out.

Welcome to WHT!

Do you prefer any specific location for your VPS?

- Daniel
    Managed & Unmanaged SSD VPS's by tmzVPS.com | FAST PURE SSD & HDD Plans!
    █ Locations in USA & United Kingdom - Legal Adult Content Allowed! 24/7 Certified Support.
    cPanel/WHM Included | Premium Softaculous | Data Migration Included with Managed Support.
    █ INSTANT SETUP | Paypal, Skrill, 2checkout, BitCoin & all Major Credit Cards Accepted! Skype: tmzvps.chat

Thanks Daniel! I'm actually looking for somewhere near my place as I'm running a site for a non profit organization that's started by my father. Specifically, anywhere NEAR San Francisco, Fremont or Newark. Also, I'm looking for a web hosting provider that has a good SLA

Hello!

I'd definitely recommend you EZPZHosting , they do have USA VPS, I use them and my VPS has been up since I signed up (about 6 months ago or so).
    Miguel Ângelo - Marketing/PR Bachelor - Need Marketing/IT consultation? Contact me for a quote.
    BackupInstance - Backup Servers and Advanced Solutions/Clustering/High-End Server Configurations

I have a VPS at MDDHosting.com, based in Denver (I'm in LA) and find the speed more than acceptable (my customers are all over the US, so Denver actually works out well for me). I have 30 accounts like you describe on my VPS. MDD's regular pricing is a bit higher than your budget, but they often run specials in the Offers forum here.

HostDime or eUKhost gets my vote.

Quote Originally Posted by DylanP View Post
    I recommend ClubUptime.
    http://www.clubuptime.com/vps/vz_managed/
    Their level 1 plan should be great for you
    Agree with this. They've been very good for me. Never had anything bad to say about them.