Thumbs up WTB::In urgent need of 50 C CLASSIP's &VPS service

i need 50 unique C class ip’s which I want to use for hosting my 200 web sites. estimated per day traffic would be 50k visitors/ day for all 200 sites
    I would also be in need of complete technical support to set up these ip’s.and I want to see my all the sites up and live for 24 hrs with no down time. <<snipped>>
    looking for some trusted sellers only many thanks in advance for your support.i am with the budget of $50/month.
    Last edited by MikeWalczak; 04-24-2011 at 11:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by niconion View Post
    i need 50 unique C class ip’s which I want to use for hosting my 200 web sites. estimated per day traffic would be 50k visitors/ day for all 200 sites
    I would also be in need of complete technical support to set up these ip’s.and I want to see my all the sites up and live for 24 hrs with no down time. Please only PM me if you can accept and full fil my needs.
    looking for some trusted sellers only many thanks in advance for your support.i am with the budget of $50/month.
    Hello,

Providers can not PM you as per WHT rules. I don't think $50/month would be enough though.

Best Regards,

Your looking more along the lines of $250 to $300 a month for this request,from an SEO hosting company.
    Jay

What do you mean by 50 Unique C Class IPS? Do they need to be in different blocks or is a single set fo 50 in a row fine?

Is your $50 budget IPs only or is that all inclusive of server, IPs, and management? Are you looking for shared hosting, VPS/Cloud, or Dedicated Servers?
    Marc Schulz
    Managing Implementation Engineer
    Steadfast : Managed Cloud & Infrastructure Services

hi, april fools was two weeks ago. also, try $50 per ip.

unqiue ips mean he want 50 differents c class ips like A B C

Quote Originally Posted by chrono-it View Post
    What do you mean by 50 Unique C Class IPS? Do they need to be in different blocks or is a single set fo 50 in a row fine?

Is your $50 budget IPs only or is that all inclusive of server, IPs, and management? Are you looking for shared hosting, VPS/Cloud, or Dedicated Servers?

if you dont belive then you talk with me i wil show you 50 C class ips hosting i pay only $40 per month if you need with this prices pm me i will give you that hosting link ( dont thugh its april fool its true )

Quote Originally Posted by quantumphysics View Post
    hi, april fools was two weeks ago. also, try $50 per ip.

Quote Originally Posted by chrono-it View Post

50 ip's in a row would be better if you can provide.
    my budget is inclusive of all the points you mentioned. thanx

50 ip's in a row would be better if you can provide.
    my budget is inclusive of all the points you mentioned. thanx
    $50 isn't going to get you what you're asking for at all. You need to raise your budget to a realistic level for one, and then you might have some luck. Considering most providers charge anywhere from $0.50 -> $1 per additional IP address, you're not leaving any room for the server at all to be paid for, let alone a hosting company making any margin at all. No company will give you what you're asking for the amount you're willing to pay.
    Ryan G.
    Owner
    Umgardi.ca

good luck finding that for $50

lol

Although I'm afraid we'll have to clear this up for the upcoming few months/years.

IPv4 blocks are given out by /8's, currently 0 blocks are left for distribution to organisations as RIPE, APNIC etc.
    This means they have to rely on their current stock (which is very limited) and by blocks they receive back from organisations.

All of this results in the fact the rules are getting tigher and tighter for ISP/ASP's in request of new blocks. On it's turn this means many requests will be denied, and so on those companies have to use their own stock of IP's and use this for the future.
    They will be very harsh on giving you blocks or a large amount of IP's (like you request), since it might influence their business in the near future (or perhaps already...).

Don't expect to find any offer on this forum, or rediculously priced.
    Go figure yourself if you really need those IP's.

Goodluck with your quest...!

as a provider you will be very lucky to find a company willing to dish that request. as IPs are very hard for us to get. plus most VPS's will run around that price or at least the ones that will be able to handle this amount of volume.

Probably you should go for IPv6 instead of IPv4.
    TheGigabit.com - Malaysia Hosting Provider
    TheGigabit.asia - Hong Kong Hosting Provider
    Dedicated Server * Server Co-location * Cloud * VPS * IP Transit * Managed Services | MSN Messenger: west.teoh(at)thegigabit.com

Quote Originally Posted by jayglate View Post
    Your looking more along the lines of $250 to $300 a month for this request,from an SEO hosting company.
    Which SEO companies have a /18 - shorter to play with?

this is totally doable, everyone here didn't realize to offer him ipv6
    Phoenix Dedicated Servers -- IOFLOOD.com
    Email: sales [at] ioflood.com
    Backup Storage VPS -- 1TBVPS.com

Quote Originally Posted by lifespeakers View Post
    Hello,

Providers can not PM you as per WHT rules. I don't think $50/month would be enough though.

Best Regards,
    He'll be lucky to get a reliable VM for that price with that much traffic. He surely isn't going to get 50 class C IPs though for anywhere near that cost, please, SEO is such a bogus reason to get a dedicated IP - especially different class C IPs. Save us all who use IPs legitimately and not use different class C IPs.

I would also be in need of complete technical support to set up these ip’s.and I want to see my all the sites up and live for 24 hrs with no down time. Please only PM me if you can accept and full fil my needs.
    Are you looking for dedicated c-class IP's or shared c-class IP's? I dont think you would be able to get 50 C-Class dedicated IP's for $50/month. Most DC's are limiting the IP's already so the dedicated option for $50 would be next to impossible.
    [DC'S] SINGAPORE. AUSTRALIA. JAPAN. INDIA. CHINA HK. USA. UK. NETHERLANDS. GERMANY. SOUTH AFRICA
    MyCompanyWeb™: Start Your Own Professional Web Hosting Company in 24 Hours
    SkyNetHosting.Net - SEO Hosting. Reseller Hosting. Shared Hosting & VPS - 14 Years in Business!
    Dedicated IP + SSL + WHMCS + Domain Reseller + Master Reseller + 100% SSD + End User Support and More!