Results 1 to 26 of 26
  1. #1

    searching for V.cheap hosting for testing

    Hi all i just need good and Very cheap hosting for testing purpose

    just accept open source scripts like joomla and elearning

    space 1 giga is enough and band 8 giga it okay

    just allow installing the open source scripts to work without errors

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    England, UK
    Posts
    537
    Do you have a budget in mind or any specific location requirements?

  3. #3
    You should add to your requirements that the hosting needs softaculous for easy installation of joomla, wordpress and others.

    And the same question, how cheap is cheap?
    StableHost.com - Home to over 23,000 websites.
    Contact us: 866.945.6952
    Offering: 24/7/365 Support, Web Builder and Softaculous.
    Read over 100+ reviews about us at RateLobby!

  4. #4
    thanks all for caring and reply i want cheap budgeting
    30-35 $ / year

    and i can install scripts it ok but with more than one SQL DB will b better
    it ok about location as long as 99% uptime and speed browsing
    Last edited by emadhamdy2002; 04-14-2011 at 04:23 PM.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    New Delhi
    Posts
    633
    You will find even cheaper hosting packages, just browse this: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4
    However, there is no guarantee that cheapest host will provide good support and facilities. So, choose wisely.
    Cheers!!
    Qtriangle - Website development and web hosting solutions
    The very best of PHP/MySQL development services

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Nirvana
    Posts
    1,391
    Quote Originally Posted by qtriangle View Post
    You will find even cheaper hosting packages, just browse this: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4
    However, there is no guarantee that cheapest host will provide good support and facilities. So, choose wisely.
    Cheers!!
    ditto that!! They are there but buyer beware!

    See! I'm a poet and don't even know it.
    But my feet show it, because they're Longfellows!!
    www.websitemagick.com "Add a little Magick to your Website"
    IwebNews.net

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    3,807
    $0.99/3yr at hostable.
    It's cheap, low expectations, occasional slowdowns.

  8. #8
    thanks all
    but
    for hostable.com guess it is soo slow

    and for any cheaper hosting please provide me with hosting names and guaranteed thanks for all replies

  9. #9
    I suppose web hosting provider will never offer you web hosting service cheaper because you need that one for testes.
    They provide you traditional hosting with settled price and that is your business how to use that.

  10. #10
    i just found
    wavohosting.net
    jolihost.com
    www.bindhosting.com
    socheaphost.com

    is any recommendations for any?

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Dallas, Texas
    Posts
    354
    I've heard good things about Socheaphost. But I never tried them personally.

    You can check the "Web Hosting Offers" section to find great offers matching your requirements..
    FusionNET Solutions - US/UK Locations | Adult/IRC Allowed! | DDoS Protected Networks!
    Fusion Powered: Web Hosting - Virtual Servers - Dedicated Servers | Native IPv6 Available!
    202-505-HOST | LiteSpeed Support! | Live Web Chat!

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by FN-Mark View Post
    I've heard good things about Socheaphost. But I never tried them personally.

    You can check the "Web Hosting Offers" section to find great offers matching your requirements..
    thanks for reply i already searched i found alot actually but i want the trusted one anyway gona search for it now

    and hope if any member knw any of the above hosting please tell me

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    775
    30 dollar per year is quite a reasonable amount... you may be able to find a good one with that budget =)
    Looking for shared or reseller or VPS Hosting ?
    Try our service at https://www.sosys.net!
    Singapore - Indonesia - Malaysia

  14. #14
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    10,482
    wavohosting.net
    I'd be careful with this provider, they are using an invalid (nulled) version of WHMCS -- God knows what they'd do with your information knowing this is the case

    I'd really invest in researching the background of the company you consider, you never know you may run into those that are pirating paid products such as WHMCS.

    Regarding your price and requirements it does seem quite fair $30.00 to $35.00 for such low requirements, depending on the direction you choose there are surely quite a few options to choose from but i'd recommend not going too cheap if realiability is what you desire.
    l Dedigeeks (Twitter) Shared Reseller Cloud VPS Since 2010
    l Leading AU Hosting Provider Multiple locations - around the globe!
    l cPanel/WHM R1Soft Backups 24/7/365 Support 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
    l www.yourcompanynamehere.com Customer Service Rep. Superior Service Guarantee

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Bath, England
    Posts
    34
    Good spot from Sparrow! I agree, you pay for what you get (unless you are with GoDaddy)!
    Bath-Hosting.co.uk UK Based Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting, Domains, IP / SSL Services
    █ Softaculous | 99.9% uptime | 24/7 support | CPanel | WHM

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Balkans
    Posts
    153
    Try StableHost.com from the shared hosting offers and their 50% discount. It will make the hosting to the price that you indicated above.

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Kusman View Post
    30 dollar per year is quite a reasonable amount... you may be able to find a good one with that budget =)
    would you please recommend me a one?

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by aselmani View Post
    Try StableHost.com from the shared hosting offers and their 50% discount. It will make the hosting to the price that you indicated above.
    am afraid that later on whn come to renew back to the original price

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow-Sean View Post
    I'd be careful with this provider, they are using an invalid (nulled) version of WHMCS -- God knows what they'd do with your information knowing this is the case

    I'd really invest in researching the background of the company you consider, you never know you may run into those that are pirating paid products such as WHMCS.

    Regarding your price and requirements it does seem quite fair $30.00 to $35.00 for such low requirements, depending on the direction you choose there are surely quite a few options to choose from but i'd recommend not going too cheap if realiability is what you desire.
    am agree with u but i just want it uptime 99% and no slowdown and the rest is ok
    does that realy need much budget?
    how i know that the hosting am going with used nulled WHMCS?

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Bath, England
    Posts
    34
    http://www.whmcs.com/members/verifydomain.php

    Providing they are actually using WHMCS that is...
    Bath-Hosting.co.uk UK Based Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting, Domains, IP / SSL Services
    █ Softaculous | 99.9% uptime | 24/7 support | CPanel | WHM

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Balkans
    Posts
    153
    Quote Originally Posted by emadhamdy2002 View Post
    am afraid that later on whn come to renew back to the original price

    I think is is a life time discount!

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    NJ, USA
    Posts
    58
    I agree with Sparrow.

    A suggestion on my side, contact a webhosting company that you find has good ratings here, and see if they will cut you a deal for the price you are looking, and requirements. As long as you are being honest about your requirements

  23. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by bath-hosting View Post
    http://www.whmcs.com/members/verifydomain.php

    Providing they are actually using WHMCS that is...
    thanks it helped me alot
    Quote Originally Posted by aselmani View Post
    I think is is a life time discount!
    great but i canot find the coupon code for the 50% plus there site seems little slow
    Quote Originally Posted by Bo | TMZhosting View Post
    I agree with Sparrow.

    A suggestion on my side, contact a webhosting company that you find has good ratings here, and see if they will cut you a deal for the price you are looking, and requirements. As long as you are being honest about your requirements

    am seeing till now socheaphost good one and there customer support is wawo

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    775
    Quote Originally Posted by emadhamdy2002 View Post
    would you please recommend me a one?
    try to chat with the cust service to see how the support would be
    Looking for shared or reseller or VPS Hosting ?
    Try our service at https://www.sosys.net!
    Singapore - Indonesia - Malaysia

  25. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Kusman View Post
    try to chat with the cust service to see how the support would be
    thanks for the advice

  26. #26
    Could justhost be your right choice? you can get 50% discount using coupon code "50off".

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-20-2010, 05:44 AM
  2. Searching for Cheap Reliable VPS Hosting
    By shally87 in forum VPS Hosting
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 03-05-2010, 02:42 AM
  3. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-02-2010, 05:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •