Hosting for files. How it should looks like?

Hi.
    I'm currently developing a website (cars and supplies) that hosted on hostmonster. Host is fine, but they have node limit - 200k. I need hosting for more that 200k files. Without mysql, just disk space.
    Could you please give me an example of how that hosting should looks like (link)? Can't understand, is Amazon hosting is what I need.

Thank you.

How much disk space are you actually using? Hosts that provide unlimited disk space usually caps you with inodes. If your site is fine on shared hosting, just look for hosts that provide a set amount of disk space as they won't have a inode limit.

WickedFactor is right; look for a host that provides a set amount of disk space and ask them if they limit the number of files (inodes).

An alternative is a VPS. Most small VPS will come with more than 200,000 inodes; there is a limit, but it will be much higher than the "unlimited" hosts give you. As examples, I have a 15GB VPS with 7,864,320 inodes available, and my 20 GB VPS has 10,485,760 inodes available. The cost for a fully managed VPS is a lot more than shared hosting, but that is an option.

Most providers cap you with inodes, even if it's not unlimited. The reason behind that is if someone has 1 million inodes in their directory, it's going to affect server performance.
    StableHost .:. Unlimited web hosting done right. Experience the unlimited difference.
    PingThat .:. Is your website down? Find out now with our QuickChecker technology.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuco View Post
    Hi.
    I'm currently developing a website (cars and supplies) that hosted on hostmonster. Host is fine, but they have node limit - 200k. I need hosting for more that 200k files. Without mysql, just disk space.
    Could you please give me an example of how that hosting should looks like (link)? Can't understand, is Amazon hosting is what I need.

Thank you.
    If you are not experienced, don't bother with Amazon.