Threaded View

Escaped from W2interactive(W2servers), you can't be more lucky than me!

Maybe you have know that w2: w2interactive dot net and w2servers dot com.

First of all, I should tell you the most important: they have changed the TOS recently, they said they will never provide the refund for any product.
    So how could you be more lucky than me?

I bought their vps last month (1/3/2011). It's a 512M vps paid for yearly 24$.

But the speed is too disappointed. Just about 100K though they said it's 10M bandwidth.

First I think maybe it's temporary. But after few days, I decide to upgrade it to Dedicated Servers because they said it will be 100M bandwidth.

I paid for it upgraded to Dedicated Servers, But I found it's slow either, It's about 200K actually though they said it's 100M bandwidth.

I canceled my service of them and request full refund. But they tell me due to their TOS, the refund will be pending for 30 days! I can't say anything about their TOS, So I am waiting for it.

Now it's middle of April, I have submit two tickets on their whmcs system. But they are delayed day by day. I also sent email to their CEO: lfoster at w2interactive.net . But it's delayed too. I didn't get my refund till here.

Then, today, I found they have deleted my whmcs account on their system!

So at last, I made a complaint through Paypal. Luckly, paypal involved it very soon. I also get my refund at the end.

Till now, I am very angry with such a shameless VPS provider. I share my warning here for everyone who are in W2 or to W2.
    Last edited by yaren; 04-14-2011 at 06:01 AM.