Becareful from this company RouterHosting.com Horrible experiance

This company is ripoff don't buy from them i just bought from them and they suuucks to hell

the speed of my server is tooo low

its like 500kb/s

it sucks

they say its 1GBPS

its just ripoff

i even measure it at speedtest.net it gives me 1.84 MB download speed

plez do not buy from them or u will regret

i also putted image of my server downloading from rapidshare.com

and its 480kb only

even my home net connection is better than that

look at the attached image and see for your self

iam very mad how they stole my money and they won't return it

they keep saying that this is not the full speed then i measured the speed then they say its not equal if u download from servers not in us

sure its not equal but not 1mb only

damn iam very mad rightnow
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails untitled.jpg  
      0 Not allowed!

Hi,
    He is got his server around just an hour ago.

1. He didn't even let us to help him and look at the server after he threaten us and just mentioned that the server connection is slow. and didn't bother to try our support first.
    2. The speed is related to many factors, like route path, distance, connections etc... and can't just saying by try downloading a file from Rapidshare that server is slow.
    3. He tried to force us to refund him but the TOS that he accepted in the order form it says that there is no refunds on Dedicated Servers.

For clarification, the servers are located at FDCservers datacenter so they use directly from their bandwidth I don't say they are great. but the performance is FDCservers performance.

We do also have services in HE datacenter. he even didn't wait to reply to his ticket!

Thank you,
    Hannan
    RouterHosting
    Cheap Windows VPS | Linux VPS | Dedicated Servers Within Your budget
    Accept Credit Cards, PayPal, Payza, PerfectMoney, Moneybookers, BitCoin and ....
    Instant Windows and Linux VPS Activation
      0 Not allowed!

That is nice to here fast response from the company. Yeap that is true - some clients are in a hurry always.
    I think that worth to tell such clients that hir order received and order processing will takes some time.
    WebIntellects - Fully Managed Dedicated and Virtual Private Servers since1999.
    WebhostGIANT - LOW Cost Hosting
      0 Not allowed!

yeah lady u know my server information and still do nothing but telling me that the server is in distance

even if the server is in long distance and path it doesn't mean that u should put offer in your site include 1gbps connection and its only 2mb

if u want to be a great hoster write down beside that offer that the speed maybe 2.2mb in other 70% of the world servers
    like servers in europe and south america which is the most important servers after us
      0 Not allowed!

she sent me a ticket replay right now that she won't help me anymore

so its CLEARLY A RIP OFFFF

if u don't want to help me just return the money how could u keep the money if there is no helping for the client
    this company is full of lies
      0 Not allowed!

Maybe it's your server capacity being at max due to one of your torrents running?
      0 Not allowed!

no the torrent is clear there is no files if u want me to give u another pic i will

why don't u try to host with them ??

maybe they will give u full speed , and what will i gain of accusing hosting company ???

here is a pic from my vps in pheladelphia with other company

that server is 1gbps

and its in US like routerhosting

but the speed is much better

what a RIP off company
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Untitlede.jpg   Untitledu.jpg  
      0 Not allowed!

just if they write down that the speed is broken outside US

and ill appreciate that hosting company

most of other servers the download speed was 37kb

can u belive that ????

i can give u my server information if u want to make sure

this company is full of lies
      0 Not allowed!

and by the way i didn't threaten them i just told them that iam going to write about what happened in webhostingtalk

thats all
      0 Not allowed!

You maybe don't want to show so publicly what you are using the server to (what seems like) break the law.

Unless they promised you a dedicated 1Gbps port, you are probably on a shared 1Gbps port.
      0 Not allowed!

Dear Op,

You should had approached support first to get your issue resolved. The thread clearly displayed that you had failed to maintain a professional behavior throughout the interaction with your host and using DS to host illegal content. You are using WHT just to defame the Host (actually yourself also) You are requesting a refund, however i assume that you may had not forgotten to read the TOS before hitting the "I Accept" button.

Wish you luck
    █ l Host Monsterz Pvt Ltd • Superb Support Network • DES 64 bit Secured Network
    l Linux Shared/Reseller Hosting • Virtual Server • Dedicated Server • cPanelฎ
    █ l Nginx • Softaculous • Fantastico • RVSite Builder • WHMCS • 24x7 Available Server Admin
    l Premium Managed VPS • Reliable & Sustainable • Instant Setup • Raid Drives
      0 Not allowed!

Agree with hostnonsterz here should have worked it out with support. Unfortunately there are way too many people using the posting to X forum to try and threaten (not saying you did) and that does cause people to get defensive instead of help. You might have worded the “I am going to post my experience at XXX” correctly but they see that as a fix it or else! Sometimes it could take a few hours to investigate what could be causing the speed loss. As there are lots of factors that come into play in regards here.

If they have not closed your account or refunded your money I would give it a try with them seeing as how their TOS does not allow for refunds on dedi’s and see if you could start it off with them on a fresh beginning.
    Sometimes it does help to say ok let’s start again here. I have done it with a few of my clients in the past and we have built great relationships from that new beginning.

Just another guys Thoughts take them for what they are worth.
    www.Hostd8.com "Where the client comes first!"
    Ultra Fast Unmetered Dedicated Servers
    Ultra Fast VPS's
    Budget Line Shared Hosting
      0 Not allowed!

i would start fresh beginning if they give me the full speed they promised too
      0 Not allowed!

1) Great job publicly posting that you're breaking US law.
    2) Speedtest.net is not a valid measure of speed on anything other than residential connections
    3) looooooooool
      0 Not allowed!

thank u its my money not yours why don't u try hosting there
      0 Not allowed!

i would like to see u if it was ur money
      0 Not allowed!

Hi,
    As a businessman I will suggest you try to solve the issue and have a long lasting clients. If you are unable to satisfy him then you should return his money even your TOS doesn't allow it. By this way you will earn trust in the market and client will come to you even more than now because they know you are trustworthy.

Quote Originally Posted by Hannan View Post
    Hi,
    He is got his server around just an hour ago.

1. He didn't even let us to help him and look at the server after he threaten us and just mentioned that the server connection is slow. and didn't bother to try our support first.
    2. The speed is related to many factors, like route path, distance, connections etc... and can't just saying by try downloading a file from Rapidshare that server is slow.
    3. He tried to force us to refund him but the TOS that he accepted in the order form it says that there is no refunds on Dedicated Servers.

For clarification, the servers are located at FDCservers datacenter so they use directly from their bandwidth I don't say they are great. but the performance is FDCservers performance.

We do also have services in HE datacenter. he even didn't wait to reply to his ticket!

Thank you,
    Hannan
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ZEONATION View Post
    i would start fresh beginning if they give me the full speed they promised too
    have you tried contacting them to talk or chat about the speed situation. most the time if you talk nice with them they will with you. It could just be a simple misunderstanding.
    Ultra Fast VPS's
      0 Not allowed!

Time for termination?

http://www.routerhosting.com/TOS.html
    Illegal Use: RouterHosting servers may be used for lawful purposes only. Transmission, storage, or distribution of any information, data, or material in violation of any applicable law or regulation, or that may directly facilitate the violation of any particular law or regulation is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to: copyrighted material; trademarks; trade secrets or other intellectual property rights used without proper authorization; material that is obscene, defamatory, constitutes an illegal threat, or violates export control laws. Additionally, in purchasing RouterHosting services, all RouterHosting customers certify that they and/or the organization they represent in procuring services from RouterHosting are not, nor have been designated, a suspected terrorist as defined in Executive Order 13224; are not owned or controlled by a 'suspected terrorist' as defined in Executive Order 13224; and are not on, are not a member of, related to, associated with, or controlled by any organizations on the list contained in the Annex to Executive Order 13224 and all updates thereto.
      0 Not allowed!

i told them i would start new beginning if they give me speed they promised and cancel this topic

because if they do i'll respect this company

but lets see
      0 Not allowed!

i told them i would start new beginning if they give me speed they promised and cancel this topic

but lets see
    Thats awesome lets hope they respond and help out! Good luck to you and hope all works out.
    Ultra Fast VPS's
      0 Not allowed!

but lets see
    http://users.ugent.be/~bpuype/cgi-bi...=wget/wget.exe

Put this in C:\Windows\ and open a Command Prompt where you put this:
    wget http://67.159.44.209/100MBtest.zip
    and copy/paste the result.
      0 Not allowed!

where is this server ?
      0 Not allowed!

this company had found solution for my problems i really apologize for the damage i've caused to this company plez close the topic as soon as u can

iam sorry

routerhosting is a good company
      0 Not allowed!

this company had found solution for my problems i really apologize for the damage i've caused to this company plez close the topic as soon as u can

iam sorry

routerhosting is a good company
    that is awesome that you all were able to come together and get this taken care of congrats to both of you! also sorry to bump this just been following it all day!
    Last edited by Hostd8; 04-14-2011 at 11:02 PM.
      0 Not allowed!

Closed by request
    Andr้ Allen | E: aallen(a)linovus.ca
    Linovus Holdings Inc
    Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS, Dedicated Servers & Public Cloud | USA, Canada & UK - 24x7x365 Support
      0 Not allowed!