Enotch - total down?! even ns are down?..

Enotch - total down?! even ns are down?..

or my mistake ??

It looks like they are indeed down. Can't reach them either.

It looks fine on this side. I login to the panel just a few hours ago as well as just now.

I am likely to continue to pay for the VPS which renewal is coming up next month (yearly) but I wonder if enotch is going anywhere soon? Their network in NYC is amazing to Asia so it is kind of sad to lose it.

Well it does appear that they are backup, but they were down earlier this morning.

We were shutdown due to a large series of abuse compliants (55 total) received by Cogent but intended for one of our large colocation customers. We were already working with Cogent on this matter but Cogent shutdown our uplink ports and transport link this morning due to this matter.

The normal process is to contact us and/or Null0 route the offending IP as needed. We have our own IP space from ARIN but still utilize a /21 worth of IP space from Cogent which is why Cogent was able to take this action.

Customers in our NYC2 Telehouse location were not affected by this issue. We have a plan in place to migrate all customers to our IP space in the upcoming weeks and to the NYC2 facility where we have additional transit providers.

I am terribly sorry for the issues that this has caused all those who have been affected.
    Enotch Networks - Now Offering services in NYC, Miami & LA.
    VPS, Dedicated Servers & Colocation
    www.enotchnetworks.com

We have a plan in place to migrate all customers to our IP space in the upcoming weeks and to the NYC2 facility where we have additional transit providers.
    Is this the reason some new, additional IPs are enabled in SolusVM? What other changes will happen?

Quote Originally Posted by enotchnet View Post
    We were shutdown due to a large series of abuse compliants (55 total) received by Cogent but intended for one of our large colocation customers. We were already working with Cogent on this matter but Cogent shutdown our uplink ports and transport link this morning due to this matter.

The normal process is to contact us and/or Null0 route the offending IP as needed. We have our own IP space from ARIN but still utilize a /21 worth of IP space from Cogent which is why Cogent was able to take this action.

Customers in our NYC2 Telehouse location were not affected by this issue. We have a plan in place to migrate all customers to our IP space in the upcoming weeks and to the NYC2 facility where we have additional transit providers.

I am terribly sorry for the issues that this has caused all those who have been affected.
    Hi enotchnet, why have you not responded to any of my support tickets?

You have been sending me bills for a VPS I never received ever since I paid for it on February 6th and had a successful paypal dispute a month later because you don't respond.

I complained about this on WHT a month ago and you asked me for my ticket number on March 8th. I sent you my numerous tickets that you haven't responded to yet.

This is actually a problem for Enotch... if the issue is beyond anything simple, you're given the runaround. Some have reported problems for weeks and months still without service. Also though, when things work, they work well.