Thread: entropay scam

entropay scam

Last edited by hassant; 04-13-2011 at 04:47 AM.

I would like to know, why you're saying entropay is a scam? Share your experience so that others can be alert.

Hi Hassan,
    I am curious to know the reason why you are saying its a scam.

Quote Originally Posted by hassant View Post

We are waiting for reason. You can not say it without any reason. Whats your experience with them?

entropay is ok, but you sould operate according to their terms of services
    Offshore incorporation and bank accounts
    @offshoreoffer - offshore services, tax optimization info

We are using entropay for about 4 years without any problems
    Offshore incorporation and bank accounts
    @offshoreoffer - offshore services, tax optimization info

He still didn't say the reason.
    I don't understand why he wants to blame entropay without any reason.

Any ways its not a scam, I know most of the people who are using entropay.

Quote Originally Posted by billaa View Post
    He still didn't say the reason.
    I don't understand why he wants to blame entropay without any reason.

Any ways its not a scam, I know most of the people who are using entropay.
    I can tell you from personal experience that entropay.com is a scam site who uses this ID request for ID theft, they also use many IDs to make fake passports, the company is run by middle eastern terrorists, money they stole from me only 150.00usd is being used to fund terrorist in the middle east, I made the mistake of trusting the site and feel like a fool for doing so, if a site does not list a phone contact number they are probably a scam site, that should have been my first clue but I did not look for a phone contact number, to the user above, if you insist on claiming entropay is a legitimate site please list a phone number we can contact, no? ya thats what I thought lol, Just a tip to entropay, you screwed with the wrong man when you took my money, I am starting an advertising campaign informing everybody on the internet about your terrorist funding scam site and ID theft scam, you can pretty much forget getting any of your terrorist business on the web after I get through with you.

Entropay is a scam

Either I am a victim of idenity theft and someone has created 2 accounts with Entropay or they have been able to fraudulantly take over $200 from my credit card without me being aware, however thank god that i have alerts on my account to make me aware of transactions that are done without my security code. Whaat happened? This morning a transaction went through my credit card while I was at work (card was in my purse) that came up as Entropay UK, before this I had never even heard of entropay and have no idea how my information including email address would have been made available to them. I have never even been overseas let alone shop online in european funds nor do I gamble. My bank is investigating. I should have maxed out my credit card so they would be screwed with getting my money!

Obviously, Entropay does not use enough security features.

Please be aware of Entropay!

They follow 3D Secure mandate and require CVC, so it seems strange that the transactions were "done without [your] security code".

Just await more information from your bank or Entropay. If you suspect that your card details are indeed stolen, it might be a good idea to block it.

I choose to continue to trust Entropay, having worked with them for many years.

All of these users with 1 post look like the same person to me.
    -Joe @ Secure Dragon LLC.
    + OpenVZ Powered by Wyvern | KVM | cPanel Hosting | Backup VPSs | LowEndBoxes | DDOS Protection
    + Florida | Colorado | Illinois | California | Oregon | Georgia | New Jersey | Arizona | Texas

Well, the company behind Entropay are indeed legitimately registered with the Financial Services Authority in the UK, which is certainly no easy thing to do for a scam company.

They appear backed by three respected investors, at least one of whom references the firm on their own website.

Doesn't look much like a terrorist funding organisation to me.

Ya you really aren't presenting any evidence here, if entropay charged your credit card twice then it was probably an eCommerce website who is a payment solution client of theirs who your problem is likely stemming from. Feel free to post more specifics about your claims.
    High Risk Merchant Consult

Unbiased Payment Solution Analysis since 2001_ info[at]highriskmc.com