Questions about ClientExec.

I was wondering if there was any way possible to use ClientExec with the CS-Cart shopping cart software? The reason I am asking is because I have ClientExec software, and I also have CS-Cart and would like to make it so when someone orders a hosting package in my shopping cart, that it will set it up in ClientExec or atleast make an account in ClientExec or are there any work arounds for this? I just need some help if it is possible. If not, I can look into some other way to implement the two.

You may try to contact ClientExec team to find out the level of customization that might be feasible to achieve what you're looking for.
    DirectorioVPS List of VPS plans around the world
    ComunidadHosting The Largest Web Hosting Forum In Spanish!

I was wondering if there was any way assertable to use ClientExec with the CS-Cart shopping cart software? The cogitate I am asking is because I person ClientExec software, and I also soul CS-Cart and would same to piss it so when someone orders a hosting encase in my shopping cart, that it instrument set it up in ClientExec or atleast pass an accounting in ClientExec or are there any convert arounds for this? I fitting beggary whatever aid if it is assertable.