Anyone ever used Hudson Valley Host?

I was just wondering if anyone ever used Hudson Valley Host for any type of hosting services? They offer a wide range of services and are also popular on ebay, I just want to find out any reviews on here if possible. Thanks!

they are hosted in hostdime in florida.. with 281 domains that are using their name servers I would assume thats a dedicated server.

other then that I do not know anything about them.

impo, just talk to hostdime/surpass hosting if you are looking for reseller hosting.

I never used this but I alos never heard any complain about this. If you have decided to stay with hudson then you shoul continue with them.

Spring Hill, Florida
    We are using Hudson Valley Hosting and I can tell you the support is fantastic. People there treat you more as a human being and go all out to help. Service is great also.
    "To see is to see a better way, to perceive any problem clearly is to begin to create its solution. All we need is the wisdom and patience to keep looking and the love to hold what we see up to the light of understanding." ---Laurence Boldt
    F.D.W. Hosting Co.

I have a VPS with them, had it about 4 months and I have had no dramas with them.
    cPanel, CloudLinux, Softaculous ℵ Off Site Backups, Redundant DNS