AMAZING LOW COST DEDICATED SERVER is now offering Dedicated servers at rock bottom prices here is our first deal we are setting up for the first 3people this will be instant.Next 3 will be upto 24 hour set uptime. Any orders after that we ask for a 3-5 day (72-120 hour) build set up time. So now to the best part:

Each serve has:
    • 32Gb Ram
    • 8 core processor
    • 2x2Tb HDD so you can set up how you want.
    • 100mb port.

The specs of the equipment are below. Also you get all this for $499.99 a month that’s right $499.99

First 3 people it is instant turn on

Just go to and sign up for the Mega32 Package
    (We reserve the right to limit the amounts of this special)

If numbers get to high we will send out an email to each order letting the client know when their server will be available also if your server is not an instant on we will not start your renewal date until the server is in and on.Server Specs

Motherboard - SUPERMICRO MBD-H8SGL-F-O Socket G34 AMD SR5650 ATX AMD Opteron 6100 series 8/12-Core ready Server Motherboard

CPU -1- AMD Opteron 6128 Magny-Cours 2.0GHz Socket G34 115W 8-Core Server Processor

Ram -x4- G.SKILL Value Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1333 (PC3 10600)

Hard Drives- x2- Seagate ST32000542AS Barracuda LP Hard Drive - 2TB, 5900rpm, 32MB, SATA-3G

Forgot to mention this is unmetered bandwidth.

Let us know if you have any Questions!!

Ok so you want to try it out and not sure you want to put that much money out there!

use this code and get the server for $150.00 for the first month

We have 5 of these avalible and ready to go whithin the hour. just place you order and away you go.

Give us a chance to earn you business!

Great dedicated server

thank you if you have any questions please feel free to let us know

Also have lower cost servers avalible with plenty of upgrades including corse on CPU. "Where the client comes first!"
    Ultra Fast Unmetered Dedicated Servers
    Ultra Fast VPS's
    Budget Line Shared Hosting

Dont get trapped from hostd8!!

They are the same old They fooled number of people and now operating with another name.

I bought a WHM account from hostestate, first two months was ok but after two month their services was not more than ****... This hostesate was then taken over by this new hostd8. I've contacted with them number of times but no positive attitude was shown.

Most of all is that I'd also registered a domain from them. When they stopped their service my domain was also out of my my access. It was down and not accessible for more then 3 months to me. I've been so embarrassed from my client during that period.

Thanks to Public Domain Registry who was the domain registrar for them, they provided me a new panel to update domain DNS.

I've purchased for a complete year and paid through moneybookers but only after two months their services was finished. When I claimed refund they refused by saying that they never accepted payment through moneybookers.

They are really big scammers !!!!!

Anyone want proof of my comment cant contact me.

dear sir

I aside you we are not the same people that used to owne host estate we have purchased that domain name from then and they did have a few clients (8 or so) that in the last month or two we have taken over. I can assure you that we are not that company. One host estate never offered dedicated servers. I have also looked in their old data base and am willing to make things right since we are " client first" I would like to offer you one of our VPS for no charge for the remainder of you cycle that you had with them. even though you had an issue with the old owners of host estate I want you to see this is a completely different entity. I would like to talk to you about the specifics of you account but would rather do that in private not to share you details with the world.