New Virus attacked falschyng/ketonneker.exe

New Virus attacked my network.

Folder name - falschyng
    File Name - ketonneker.exe

Its Horrible. It is not allowing me to open many web addresses, mainly of antiviruses.

Please help. What to do..... Is there any tool available to remove this virus.

Solution: Gasoline and Fire...hehehe kidding man

Attacked your network? You mean every single computer is infected?
    Ask for Server IP & Nameservers IP to check if your reseller provider truly provides 100% white-label.

Yeah. Each and Every PC. Do u have any solution?

I can't believe that this kind of thing is still happening.

Anyhow if this is true try to install an anti-virus first to each pc.
    If this will not work, get each HD and manually scan it using your clean HD with antivirus.
    If nothing happens, copy all your important file to clean HD with antivir and format all your HD.

If the issue persist then take my first advise seriously.

Most of the antivirus now quarantined any unknown virus.
    I'm using Avira and never been infected for more than 3-yrs.
    I also recommend NOD32.
    Ask for Server IP & Nameservers IP to check if your reseller provider truly provides 100% white-label.

First, disconnect all of the pc's in the networks.
    If it's a Windows PC, try to run it under safe mode, and edit yout hosts files.
    Run free antivirus ,maybe smadav (indonesian made) or pcmedia (also indonesian made), or Free Comodo Antivirus + Firewall.

Usually, both of the indonesia antivirus will scan and detect new / unknown virus, and can clean them.

Or, you may try to use Bitdefender/Nod32/Avira.
    www.erawanarifnugroho.com - my personal homepage

When I worked at PC World we came across this sort of thing all of the time.

1. Download this on another computer: http://www.malwarebytes.org/
    2. Save it on a USB storage device (External HDD etc)
    3. Boot up the infected computer in safemode.
    4. Insert the USB storage device into the affected PC then install what you have just downloaded.
    5. Then run a full scan

Hopefully that will work.

If you are unable to install anti-viru then quickest solution is take backup of all your computers and format it immediately.

Download http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/down...ti-virus/rkill
    Rkill. Rkill will automatically kill any virus process running on your pc. Even the ones that disable task manager/ ctrl alt delete, msconfig, etc.
    Next install spybot search and destroy. remove that with all the spyware. Next install avg antivirus and do a complete virus scan.
    I know its alot of work, but it will take a few hours to clean each infected pc.
    Matt S.
    Great Value on quality hosting!
    HypnoticHost.com - VPS Hosting, Shared Web Hosting
    www.bitlynknetworks.com - Website Design, Shared Hosting, Minecraft and Unmanaged VPS's

It's reasons like this I love Mac

Completely irrelevant post Enzo.

I would recommend backing up the "Documents and Settings" (or Users) directory, then nuking and reinstalling the OS then manually restoring from the backup while scanning the backed up files.

1. Backup the necessary files.
    2. Nuke the OS and reload.
    3. Install AV, security & firewall software. Good ones have been mentioned already.
    4. Restore the backed up files. Specifically your documents, pictures, music, etc. DO NOT I mean DO NOT restore "ntuser.dat", or anything in "application data" or "Local settings".
    5. Keep your security up to date and look into securing your machines as you would if they were a server.
    6. Make a system backup once everything is in order. Makes restoring a functional OS a hell of a lot faster.

Quote Originally Posted by MGCJerry View Post
    Completely irrelevant post Enzo.

I would recommend backing up the "Documents and Settings" (or Users) directory, then nuking and reinstalling the OS then manually restoring from the backup while scanning the backed up files.

1. Backup the necessary files.
    2. Nuke the OS and reload.
    3. Install AV, security & firewall software. Good ones have been mentioned already.
    4. Restore the backed up files. Specifically your documents, pictures, music, etc. DO NOT I mean DO NOT restore "ntuser.dat", or anything in "application data" or "Local settings".
    5. Keep your security up to date and look into securing your machines as you would if they were a server.
    6. Make a system backup once everything is in order. Makes restoring a functional OS a hell of a lot faster.
    +1 to everything you have said. I do recommend doing 1 computer at a time and while formatting etc try to keep all other computers off or only have 1 with internet. What happens is some people fix one computer, leave it on and then go to the next. By the time its cleared the first one may be infected again.

1. Get a usb stick.
    2. Take it to the library or somewhere off of the network.
    3. Download Malware Bytes, AVG, etc.
    4. Put it on the usb stick.
    5. Disconnect from the network.
    6. Backup your files to the usb stick.
    7. Run the Scans.
    8. If that doesn't work or you can't run the Anti-Spyware/Anti-Virus Applications, reinstall Windows on every computer while disconnected on the network.

13. Thanks all of you. I will try using Malware Bytes. I never used it before.