* support

Good afternoon,
    Anyone from working? Logging into my VPS control panel is slow or times out. I have a support ticket #2651273. It has been insanely slow last couple days. (when I opened ticket) but over last week or so the slowness has been ever increasing. I called support number gave them ticket number got a response to try this using another IP but still extremely slow....

I would be willing to move nodes if this node has become unstable.

How long should I have to wait after escalate an issue? Seems like entire server is down not just my vps...

"I am sorry for the inconvenience. We are going to have our engineers look into the issue with this vserver as soon as they can.

Thank You,
    Technical Support
    Burstnet Technologies Inc. "

You realize that this is not their helpdesk, right?

WHT is often used to leave reviews of providers, not as ticket helpdesks.

Edit: Please work out the problem with the provider rather than using WHT to get their attention.
    Last edited by InfiniteTech; 04-12-2011 at 05:38 PM.

Likely someone is abusing the node. I'm sure they'll figure it out soon. They are good with this type of issue.
    Last edited by fraghost; 04-12-2011 at 08:39 PM.

Portland, Oregon
    Quote Originally Posted by fraghost View Post
    Likely someone is abusing the node. I'm sure they'll figure it out soon. They are good with this type of issue.
    This is likely the case. I have several containers w/, and awhile back, one was crawling like a snail. Turned out there was an abuser on the node. It was resolved in under 45 minutes.
    | John Edel • Jetfire Networks L.L.C. • Trusted Hosting Solutions
    | Consistent, Reliable, Stable OpenVZ & KVM Virtual Private Servers
    | SpamWall AV & Full SMTP Filtering •
    Now an SSLStore Titanium Partner!

If your container is unresponsive it will cause the control panel to be slow. I'm assuming that this is because the control panel is trying to obtain the status of the container and hangs there for a few seconds until the request times out. Is this by any chance a Windows VPS? - Playing the best music from the 70s, 80s, 90s, 00s, and more...
    Commercial free, high quality 192kb/s, and firewall friendly port 80!
    Look for us in the iTunes Radio directory under Adult Contemporary

In case, you need a lightening fast response from then you ought to purchase a premium support package as they are budget hosts and you get what you pay for.

However, I've been with (in past)and know that they are really good and great in terms of support as compared to prices
    █ l Host Monsterz Pvt Ltd • Superb Support Network • DES 64 bit Secured Network
    l Linux Shared/Reseller Hosting • Virtual Server • Dedicated Server • cPanelฎ
    █ l Nginx • Softaculous • Fantastico • RVSite Builder • WHMCS • 24x7 Available Server Admin
    l Premium Managed VPS • Reliable & Sustainable • Instant Setup • Raid Drives

Indiana, USA
    They're a budget VPS provider and as such there are likely to be more VMs per node which increases the chances that somebody on the same node as you is going to do something stupid to cause issues.

Put in your ticket, and wait for them to get back to you - if it's taking too long, perhaps you should use something other than a budget provider.
    Michael Denney - MDDHosting LLC
    New shared plans for 2016! Check them out!
    Highly Available Shared, Premium, Reseller, and VPS