looking for reseller

Hi all,
    I want to start a hosting business in my country (morocco) so i need to start a reseller account (50Gb-500Bw) with Softaculous and free billing system, my budget is less than $20/mo and i have seen a good plan at prestonhot and i like it (cloud reseller: is verry good for me). the problem is payment methode: for my country i'm allouwed to pay only by credit card (visa)directly or google checkout.
    Can any one tell me an offer like at preston host or find a payment solution.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by webconso View Post
    Hi all,
    I want to start a hosting business in my country (morocco) so i need to start a reseller account (50Gb-500Bw) with Softaculous and free billing system, my budget is less than $20/mo and i have seen a good plan at prestonhot and i like it (cloud reseller: is verry good for me). the problem is payment methode: for my country i'm allouwed to pay only by credit card (visa)directly or google checkout.
    Can any one tell me an offer like at preston host or find a payment solution.

Thanks.
    Hello WebConso.
    Starting from October 2010, you can pay by international credit card from Morocco.
    Go to any agency of "BMCE" (Banque Marocaine du Commerce Extérieur) and request an "E-Pay Card". They will give you an international VISA credit card and you can fill it with any amount you want (maximum of 10.000 Moroccan Dirhams per year).
    This credit card will work everywhere on the internet except on the gambling and adult websites.

Hello remmal,
    I had already the e-pay card, i m looking for a host company who accept it or accept google chekout.
    Thanks for the answer

Hello WebConso.
    I have an e-pay card too.
    It is accepted everywhere (on all websites that shows the VISA logo).
    It is also accepted on PayPal. (you can use it to pay via PayPal or withdraw your funds on it).
    Almost all hosts are accepting PayPal nowadays, so you should not have a problem.

Hi,
    Thanks again for the informations.
    I see that you are the manager of monhosteur: well!
    Do you offer softaculous?

Yes. We offer softaculous for free.
    Due to WebHostingTalk rules,we are not allowed to discuss about our offers or company in the non-advertising forums.

Contact us via our website if you have any questions

Good,
    So i will contact you directly.
    Thanks

You can check ezpzhosting. They are offering reseller hosting with free billing system and free end user support.
    HostPair LLC - Providing Reliable Web Hosting - Since 2009 | Authorized cPanel Partner
    Shared Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Premium Xen VPS | Windows VPS | Dedicated Server

Fast Support | 99.9% Uptime | 30 days Moneyback Guarantee!
    WHMCS Integration Service - Get your site integrated today!

there are many free hosting/domains reseller around !
    check them,

Quote Originally Posted by sellingdomains View Post
    there are many free hosting/domains reseller around !
    check them,
    Don't think he was interested in free hosting.

Thanks all for your help, i m with prestonhost i found that its optionnal to have an paypal account to buy from it so i used my CC direct.