Surrey, England

Arrow CDJ Host - 6 Months FREE for WHT Readers! Small Plans for Small Prices

Hello everyone!

Today I would like to introduce you to CDJ Host, a new web hosting service designed for small websites looking to get great value for money with fantastic service.

Exclusively for Web Hosting Talk readers is this great offer: 6 months of free web hosting on our XS Hosting plan, which gets you 500MB disk space and 2GB bandwidth. All you need to do is use this code:

or alternatively, follow this link: 6 Months FREE Hosting at CDJ Host

This voucher is only applicable to Yearly cycles. It is not accepted on Monthly cycles. The voucher expires on 30th April so get in there quickly!

Our hosting comes with everything you would expect from modern hosting, including full cPanel features, automatic software installation, PHP etc. If you have any questions, please ask in this thread and I will gladly answer them for you!

My Background

As mentioned earlier, I am brand new to offering Web Hosting services, but don't let that put you off! My name is Chris Johnson, and I am the owner and proprietor of CDJ Host. This hosting company was born out of the need to provide clients of my web design and production company, CDJ Productions, with a solid, economical and high quality web hosting service.

Previously, my clients had needed to find their own web host for the websites that I designed and built for them. My experiences with dealing with these third party hosts showed that many of them provide a low quality service for the money that they ask. Most commonly were slow loading times or poor technical support response.

After being a consumer of web hosting my self for many years, I understand what it is that small websites really want from their hosting: low cost without compromise to quality!

Go on, Give Us A Try!
    Last edited by CD Burnt; 04-12-2011 at 08:07 AM.