TMZVPS NL vps down over 4 hours

TMZVPS NL vps down over 4 hours , them NL server down, but dose not any update before them first network issue.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    NL Managed Down (Investigating)
    Affecting Server - tmzVPS Solus Master | Priority - Critical

Hello,

Our NLmanaged server is currently down. We are working with our Netherlands DC to find out the reason. We appreciate your patience in this matter. We will update this post once we have more updates on this.

Thank You,

tmzVPS Support
    Date - 04/11/2011 21:13
    Last Updated - 04/11/2011 21:14
    YAHU Inc
    http://www.yahuhost.com
    http://www.yahuhost.net
    Tel: +864000988767 Email:[email protected]

You should post in the network outage forum.

still downing and continu, ticket noreply abaut 3 hours!
    YAHU Inc

If i get any response, I will update here, all my client very worried .
    YAHU Inc

open ticket they say Average ticket response time: 15 minutes
    hope they will reply
    Web Hosting in Pakistan -> Fast Hosting,(25 minute initial ticket response time guarantee)
    Hosting in Pakistan -> Keep your site online with Cheap Price

Hey All,

We have received your tickets. We are still working with our Data Center in the NL to get this resolved.

It seems that the server is currently doing a FSCK.

We appreciate everyones patience.

- Daniel
    Managed & Unmanaged SSD VPS's by tmzVPS.com | FAST PURE SSD & HDD Plans!
    █ Locations in USA & United Kingdom - Legal Adult Content Allowed! 24/7 Certified Support.
    cPanel/WHM Included | Premium Softaculous | Data Migration Included with Managed Support.
    █ INSTANT SETUP | Paypal, Skrill, 2checkout, BitCoin & all Major Credit Cards Accepted! Skype: tmzvps.chat

ticket reply 1min ago, but I angry!

==========================================================
    We are aware of this issue going on. We are not sure what is going on with our data center in the NL, but we are still trying to resolve this. It seems that the server is still running a FSCK.
    ===========================================================
    YAHU Inc

Also, I would like to let everyone know, due to these type of issues and our DC in the NL being slow when it comes to these issues we will stop offering Netherlands services to new clients fully. All old clients will still remain.

- Daniel
    █ Locations in USA & United Kingdom - Legal Adult Content Allowed! 24/7 Certified Support.
    cPanel/WHM Included | Premium Softaculous | Data Migration Included with Managed Support.
    █ INSTANT SETUP | Paypal, Skrill, 2checkout, BitCoin & all Major Credit Cards Accepted! Skype: tmzvps.chat

Quote Originally Posted by TmzHosting View Post
    Also, I would like to let everyone know, due to these type of issues and our DC in the NL being slow when it comes to these issues we will stop offering Netherlands services to new clients fully. All old clients will still remain.

- Daniel
    This is good idea i have a lot of bad experience on offshore DC. I would suggest you move your NL all customer to US any quality DC
    Web Hosting in Pakistan -> Fast Hosting,(25 minute initial ticket response time guarantee)
    Hosting in Pakistan -> Keep your site online with Cheap Price

Quote Originally Posted by gold2 View Post
    This is good idea i have a lot of bad experience on offshore DC. I would suggest you move your NL all customer to US any quality DC
    You have no idea especially with them, so thats why we are stopping it for new clients.

- Daniel

What DC are you in? Plenty of decent providers in NL, there should not be a reason to move out unless you don't sell enough here
    YISP - High Bandwidth dedicated servers and colocation in YISP-AS(Amsterdam)!

It's been like 12 hours+ now. Kinda sucks tbh but yeah life goes on.

Quote Originally Posted by TXT-Hosting View Post
    It's been like 12 hours+ now. Kinda sucks tbh but yeah life goes on.
    Got a test IP for their NL server ?

Hey Everyone.

All services should be back online now. We are trying to find out what exactly went wrong here that it took this long to get fixed.

If your VPS is still down please contact [email protected] . com ASAP. Everyone affected will be credited for the downtime.

- Daniel

Good job Daniel;

We had the same problem with a NL data center (I wonder if it's the same place) when we tried just beta-testing NL virtual servers under our un-managed divison/brand vpskings and instead went some where else but we have found a pretty stable one that we have been testing for about 2 months now and we decided we might go with it later this week offering our packages there.

NL i do agree that isnt the best service; but maybe I'm just looking at the wrong data centre's and such.

Best luck to everyone with TMZ.

FusionNET Solutions - US/UK Locations | Adult/IRC Allowed! | DDoS Protected Networks!
    Fusion Powered: Web Hosting - Virtual Servers - Dedicated Servers | Native IPv6 Available!
    202-505-HOST | LiteSpeed Support! | Live Web Chat!

Quote Originally Posted by FN-Mark View Post
    Good job Daniel;

We had the same problem with a NL data center (I wonder if it's the same place) when we tried just beta-testing NL virtual servers under our un-managed divison/brand vpskings and instead went some where else but we have found a pretty stable one that we have been testing for about 2 months now and we decided we might go with it later this week offering our packages there.

NL i do agree that isnt the best service; but maybe I'm just looking at the wrong data centre's and such.

Best luck to everyone with TMZ.

I guess it's just hard to communicate. One person tells you one thing, another something else. We have tried a few DC's and they are all good until there is actually a problem.

Since the NL market is not very popular at the moment, we will be discontinuing it and we will concentrate on UK and US.

- Daniel

Quote Originally Posted by TmzHosting View Post
    I guess it's just hard to communicate. One person tells you one thing, another something else. We have tried a few DC's and they are all good until there is actually a problem.

Since the NL market is not very popular at the moment, we will be discontinuing it and we will concentrate on UK and US.

- Daniel
    I agree; The service we had was shabby, but we seem to have routing troubles, and problems with their hardware directly instead of it being our servers and such, and it would take hours for a response even when there was a outage for them to even update us to tell us what was wrong; or what happen we would be notified either after the service was restored of a few minutes prior to it being restored, and then jumped around from department or tech to tell us a different story of what happen.

We decided not to go with NL services at this time anyway, as our other options/locations are working out well with our un-managed division, and we have no plan's to expand further with the growing of it.

How's UK doing for ya? We haven't tried much out there. Have looked into it for our FusionNET brand with our managed servers but really haven't put anything into operation there or the idea of it.
    FusionNET Solutions - US/UK Locations | Adult/IRC Allowed! | DDoS Protected Networks!
    Fusion Powered: Web Hosting - Virtual Servers - Dedicated Servers | Native IPv6 Available!

I agree; The service we had was shabby, but we seem to have routing troubles, and problems with their hardware directly instead of it being our servers and such, and it would take hours for a response even when there was a outage for them to even update us to tell us what was wrong; or what happen we would be notified either after the service was restored of a few minutes prior to it being restored, and then jumped around from department or tech to tell us a different story of what happen.

We decided not to go with NL services at this time anyway, as our other options/locations are working out well with our un-managed division, and we have no plan's to expand further with the growing of it.

How's UK doing for ya? We haven't tried much out there. Have looked into it for our FusionNET brand with our managed servers but really haven't put anything into operation there or the idea of it.
    UK is going great and so is US. We are currently separating the dedicated server part of our website to it's own brand like tmzvps is now and tmzhosting.com will only provide shared/reseller hosting.

- Daniel

Thats great to hear. I'm glad everything is going well with you guy's.

May I ask whats the new dedicated brand going to be named? TMZDedicated?

Something along those lines .

- Daniel

Great, Good luck to you and your company

Great, Good luck to you and your company
    Thanks Mark! Same to you.

- Daniel