Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 45
  1. #1

    Exclamation Premium Reseller Issues

    Hello Every Body,
    Take care with this kind of provider.

    If you are attracted to the word with the Quality reseller hosting services with 24/7 support it is a fraudster claim. Actually I have service is provided by PREMIUM RESELLER On their page saidQuality reseller hosting services with 24/7 support and they do not shows any limit for question but there is LIMIT they are perfectly studied the market and they know a normal user will never use beyond some limits and thus they started this fraud business.

    If somebody attracted on this I do not recomend, I know the limitations, suspension of the account saying some crook reasons, asking more money in the name of CREDITS I don't know what is waiting for you. I JUST MADE SEVERAL QUESTION AND FOR THAT THEY CANCELLED MY SERVICES also they blocked my Ip , this IP is a static. I could not available for my refund. That is disaster.

    The Term FREE SUPPORT is a fancy word to catch ordinary people If you compare with the other hosting providers they are also giving you the same but they give you limits but it is enough for a normal website but PREMIUM RESELLER HOSTING SCAM is also doing the same but they take the money from you and if you exceeds the limit they suspend your account so what is happening is, you lost your money and site. Don't register your domain with PREMIUM RESELLER try some reputed providers with better track records.

  2. #2
    This customer was canceled for abusing support.

    We issued full refund before he even asked for refund.

    Immediately after getting refund he posted this review.

    Refund receipt: 10 Apr 2011

    Business Name:
    Netmedia S.A.C. (or Netsis or Hostingperu)
    Email:
    [email protected]***

    Total amount:
    -$12.00 USD


    To the OP (Netsis):

    Our support team mentioned twice that you can find some other hosting provider if you're not happy with our service.

    We give you full details of our Websitepanel system but you cannot configure WHMCS.

    WHMCS team refuse to help you. Obviously WHMCS charge fee for configuration service and i'm sure you don't want to pay any fee for anyone.

    You insist there's problem with WebsitePanel API even when we show you Enterprise service is running and our customers use API to activate account everyday.

    We offer you WHMCS configuration service for $10 and you demand for other technician to fix your WHMCS issue for free

    You talked about "Free 24/7 Anonymous End User Support". Please read our website, we do not offer end user support with windows reseller hosting.

    End user support or technical support only cover technical issues related to our server/hosting, not your WHMCS. We give you details and advice how to configure your WHMCS.

    Common you paid $12 for a windows reseller package and you want support to run your hosting business?

    If you say you are a hosting provider, you're better tell who you are when you write review to defame other's reputation.

    How is it fraud or scam when you USED free service for 2 weeks, open 9 tickets with all departments.

    Block your IP is the only way to stop you from opening more tickets and live chat.
    Last edited by PremiumHost; 04-11-2011 at 09:22 PM.
    PremiumReseller.com Hyper-V SSD VPS USA London Singapore
    Reseller Hosting Cpanel PURE SSD CloudLinux Softaculous
    Windows Reseller Asp.NET 4.5 MSSQL 2012 SmarterMail Enterprise

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    3,854
    Quote Originally Posted by SolangeKify View Post
    Hello Every Body,
    Take care with this kind of provider.

    If you are attracted to the word with the Quality reseller hosting services with 24/7 support it is a fraudster claim. Actually I have service is provided by PREMIUM RESELLER On their page saidQuality reseller hosting services with 24/7 support and they do not shows any limit for question but there is LIMIT they are perfectly studied the market and they know a normal user will never use beyond some limits and thus they started this fraud business.

    If somebody attracted on this I do not recomend, I know the limitations, suspension of the account saying some crook reasons, asking more money in the name of CREDITS I don't know what is waiting for you. I JUST MADE SEVERAL QUESTION AND FOR THAT THEY CANCELLED MY SERVICES also they blocked my Ip , this IP is a static. I could not available for my refund. That is disaster.

    The Term FREE SUPPORT is a fancy word to catch ordinary people If you compare with the other hosting providers they are also giving you the same but they give you limits but it is enough for a normal website but PREMIUM RESELLER HOSTING SCAM is also doing the same but they take the money from you and if you exceeds the limit they suspend your account so what is happening is, you lost your money and site. Don't register your domain with PREMIUM RESELLER try some reputed providers with better track records.
    I think fraud is a bit of a harsh term in this context. And you haven't really explained what the issues you had were, perhaps some copy/paste of the responses with some timestamps as well as just from your comments it's hard to deduce exactly what went wrong and what triggered the entire event.
    InnoHosting, Performance Web Hosting || US: 1-888-522-INNO UK: 0800 612 8075
    Web Hosting - Virtual Servers - Managed Servers - Application Hosting
    Reseller Hosting with WHMCS & Preloaded KB | SSL | activGuard | End User Support
    LiteSpeed / CloudLinux / Idera Backups / True 24x7 Support / 10+ Years in Business

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by IH-Rameen View Post
    And you haven't really explained what the issues you had were
    The issue would be we refuse to provide hosting service for him
    PremiumReseller.com Hyper-V SSD VPS USA London Singapore
    Reseller Hosting Cpanel PURE SSD CloudLinux Softaculous
    Windows Reseller Asp.NET 4.5 MSSQL 2012 SmarterMail Enterprise

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    94
    Quote Originally Posted by PremiumHost View Post
    The issue would be we refuse to provide hosting service for him
    You might have serious reasons for that?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    295
    The OP has to take a note that Support for Hosting related issues and Support for Add-on like WHMCS etc are different issues...
    █ l Host Monsterz Pvt Ltd • Superb Support Network • DES 64 bit Secured Network
    l Linux Shared/Reseller Hosting • Virtual Server • Dedicated Server • cPanel®
    █ l Nginx • Softaculous • Fantastico • RVSite Builder • WHMCS • 24x7 Available Server Admin
    l Premium Managed VPS • Reliable & Sustainable • Instant Setup • Raid Drives

  7. #7
    While I rarely post on here, I did come across this and wanted to jump in. From the expierence that I had with PremiumReseller, I would like to "second" this concern.

    I joined them awhile back - and had an absolutely HORRIBLE experience. Their servers always seemed to be offline, and whenever they went offline and I requested an update from the support staff - I received the same type of attitude from them. I've been with numerous companies for the past 10-15 years, and I have NEVER come across a company as unprofessional and "scammy" as Premium Reseller.

    If anything, SonlangeKify, be GLAD that they cancelled your account. It was better for you to find this out off the bat rather than down the road. At least they made the decision for you and you didn't have to butt heads over it (like in my case). Best of luck finding a legitimate, and professional company in the future!

  8. #8
    It seems there are not enough staffs in that company. That should be the reason why he is stressed.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    757
    I had an account with them and cancelled my account because the support wasn't true 24/7 and had problems with services .. And when i tried to call the support number i was shocked to find out they had mentioned only 6 digits number after country and area code. I had created a support ticket for this issue and they updated the number within few hours. But i was surprised that how a good company can do this type of mistake.

    After the update i tried to call them for couple of days but no one attend the call.

  10. #10
    Answer: If WHMCS refused to help you, you can either pay $10 fee we will troubleshoot or configure your WHMCS or you can find some other hosting provider.
    This is enough support for $12. The cost to answer your 7 tickets with hundreds of questions is a lot more than the money you paid.

    Question: ... I was checking on your page SAID "Free 24/7 Anonymous End User Support " What could I expect for my end user?
    Please derive me with other technician.

    Answer: You still have the gut to demand other technician?
    You are a reseller, not end user...
    I don't see any way we can do business with you. Your account will be canceled with full refund.

    End user support or technical support only cover technical issues related to our server/hosting, not your WHMCS.

    Netsis / Hostingperu: This just shows you are incompetent as a hosting provider and unreasonable as a customer.
    You got free service for 2 weeks. We do not provide hosting service with support to run your hosting business.
    Please bring your demanding attitude elsewhere. Thank you.
    PremiumReseller.com Hyper-V SSD VPS USA London Singapore
    Reseller Hosting Cpanel PURE SSD CloudLinux Softaculous
    Windows Reseller Asp.NET 4.5 MSSQL 2012 SmarterMail Enterprise

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by SolangeKify View Post
    If they do not want to help me , they should tell me but clear They responded in a degrading manner stating that the problem was not the fault of the API of WSP(WebSitepanel).
    Our response to you:

    Quote Originally Posted by Helpdesk
    Our billing system activates account automatically via API everyday.
    We have hundreds of resellers. Many of them use WHMCS to activate account automatically.
    You see WebsitePanel enterprise service up and running.
    hxxp://link-to-wsp-api
    If you don't know how to configure WHMCS, you can either contact WHMCS for support or pay $10 fee then we will troubleshoot WHMCS and fix.
    The OP still concludes that WebSitepanel API is broken
    PremiumReseller.com Hyper-V SSD VPS USA London Singapore
    Reseller Hosting Cpanel PURE SSD CloudLinux Softaculous
    Windows Reseller Asp.NET 4.5 MSSQL 2012 SmarterMail Enterprise

  12. #12
    Here is the topic regarding the OP's concern (Netsis / Hostingperu):

    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1039055

    @kjawaid: if you want to bring up a topic that is 4 years old, here it is

    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=633375

    At that time you didn't even know how to register nameserver.

    Ticket AWP-924208 was created on 22 Jun 2007 01:36 AM
    We replied on 22 Jun 2007 02:22 AM

    Then you followed up the ticket with requests to check your asp code and set up private nameserver.
    We explained clearly about that.

    It's a series of No my domain does not work, i already setup private nameserver, i don't know how to create custom nameserver, i get an error when updating private nameserver, i setup the private nameserver.

    DNS change may take up to 24 hours to update.
    We told that you have to wait. There is nothing we can help. That's the end of the ticket.
    PremiumReseller.com Hyper-V SSD VPS USA London Singapore
    Reseller Hosting Cpanel PURE SSD CloudLinux Softaculous
    Windows Reseller Asp.NET 4.5 MSSQL 2012 SmarterMail Enterprise

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by SolangeKify View Post
    If they do not want to help me , they should tell me but clear They responded in a degrading manner stating that the problem was not the fault of the API of WSP(WebSitepanel).
    Our response to you:

    Quote Originally Posted by Helpdesk
    Our billing system activates account automatically via API everyday.
    We have hundreds of resellers. Many of them use WHMCS to activate account automatically.
    You see WebsitePanel enterprise service up and running.
    hxxp://link-to-wsp-api
    If you don't know how to configure WHMCS, you can either contact WHMCS for support or pay $10 fee then we will troubleshoot WHMCS and fix.
    PremiumReseller.com Hyper-V SSD VPS USA London Singapore
    Reseller Hosting Cpanel PURE SSD CloudLinux Softaculous
    Windows Reseller Asp.NET 4.5 MSSQL 2012 SmarterMail Enterprise

  14. #14
    The OP got Free hosting for 2 weeks.
    His account was canceled by us for abusing support.
    Full refund was provided without asking.
    We receive no money from the OP but just troubles, 9 tickets with all departments and numerous live chat requests.
    He's pissed off because we don't want to provide hosting for him with his demanding & unreasonable attitude.
    PremiumReseller.com Hyper-V SSD VPS USA London Singapore
    Reseller Hosting Cpanel PURE SSD CloudLinux Softaculous
    Windows Reseller Asp.NET 4.5 MSSQL 2012 SmarterMail Enterprise

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,487
    Quote Originally Posted by PremiumHost View Post
    Answer: If WHMCS refused to help you, you can either pay $10 fee we will troubleshoot or configure your WHMCS or you can find some other hosting provider.
    This is enough support for $12. The cost to answer your 7 tickets with hundreds of questions is a lot more than the money you paid.
    Are you outsourcing support on a per ticket basis? I do not see how a customer getting started would cost this much money if staff is paid on an hourly wage or base commission unless your margins are low or you are outsourcing.


    What happens if an end user asks 20+ questions are you going to suspend the end user or your direct customer?

  16. #16
    Outsource support is actually much cheaper than in house support.
    Just say support cost is $20/hour.
    How long do you think it will take to handle 7 tickets.
    Keep in mind that the OP asked about WebsitePanel, DNS & account limit but that spreads out in 7 tickets, many repeated questions in one ticket.
    We give him options, he wants his own option.

    We have customers hosting 50+ domains under one reseller package.
    We have a customer using 4 reseller packages on 4 different servers with total of 500+ domains.
    They ask a lot more than 20 questions in a month. Sometimes just to verify feature available, checking website error, or order addons.
    These customers have been with us more than 2 years.
    We have no problem when customers request support related to hosting/server which is our resposibility.

    You see how a troublemaker is this OP when we receive no money from him but he posts false claim SCAM thing all over the forum.
    PremiumReseller.com Hyper-V SSD VPS USA London Singapore
    Reseller Hosting Cpanel PURE SSD CloudLinux Softaculous
    Windows Reseller Asp.NET 4.5 MSSQL 2012 SmarterMail Enterprise

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    MY & UK
    Posts
    264
    My opinion is when start up/configuration stage, there must have a lot of questions, but number of tickets will be reduce once stable and after running smooth.

    OP, what service you have with them? Windows (WSP) reseller or VPS?
    [Hostegic] [Features: Softaculous | RvSitebuilder | R1Soft backups | LiteSpeed | Cloudlinux | CloudFlare]
    [Location: UK] [Platforms: Linux - cPanel | Windows - WebsitePanel/Plesk]
    [Solutions: Shared Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Virtual Private Servers - Xen/OpenVZ]
    [Guarantees: 24/7 Helpdesk Support | 99.9% Uptime Guarantee | 30 Days Money Back Guarantee]

  18. #18
    Hello,

    I think the customer will be respected, I have never seen a case to cancel the account just to ask several questions to the support.

    For such a case should specify in their TOS that it is forbidden to ask many questions because it is considered an abuse.

    On the Internet there exists a lot about a person in that company "PremiumReseller"called "Tony" is treated as a rough and rude, abusive to clients.

    Premium Reseller Rating ½☆☆☆☆(0.5) provider reviewed by Melissa Mosher ( [email protected].. )

    Tony is the worst customer support rep I've ever had to deal with. He is rude. His systems don't get patched quickly or at all. Their software (cpanel etc) is way out dated and not patched. They are still doing the 2009 release of Joomla when they have made stable releases just 3 months ago in 2010. The sites get hacked and are down with random errors as if they do system maintenance right in the middle of the day. This is the worst experience I have ever had with a webhost.

    company reviewed by james walker ( [email protected].. ) on Jan, 22 2011
    Overall Rating: ½☆☆☆☆1 (out of 10)

    do NOT use these guys. the other reviewer commented about how rude tony is. this is very true. but my biggest issue with them is support - or the lack thereof. submit your ticket and wait. it may be 5 minutes. it may be 5 hours.
    i had a great working site and was scheduled to demo it to my client the next morning. when i quickly tested the site that morning, i received a
    503 service not available error
    i quickly submitted a ticket with a severity set to "critical" (highest)
    after 6 hours i STILL have not received any response from them. i've emailed them. i even called them (you have to listen to about 60 seconds of music before getting to their voivemail) and left a message.
    nothing.
    no response.
    I think that this issue began being treated with the subject "PREMIUM RESELLER IS A FRAUD" then "PREMIUM RESELLER IS A SCAM. However, they are magically changing the subject of the thread "Premium Reseller Issues" as well, eliminating entries are edited original post for the convenience of referring provider.

    Within hours of the afternoon had at least 2 additional posts "SolangeKify" which have been deleted by someone who does not want the world to know the kind of vendor that is "Premium Reseller. "

    I think that "PremiumHost" controls this forum at your convenience, eliminating entries, changing the titles of the tracks and who knows what else. We'll see if they also eliminate the post, it is assumed that the forum can discuss height, because they have to cover up a bad provider, perhaps because they are paying a premium user and have many privileges.

    Regards,

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    757
    Quote Originally Posted by PremiumHost View Post
    @kjawaid: if you want to bring up a topic that is 4 years old, here it is

    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=633375

    At that time you didn't even know how to register nameserver.
    Well you might be right but no knowing how to register a private nameserver doesn't justify the following

    - 6 digits phone number shown on website
    - on non working hours there was no ticket reply
    - When phone number is updated no one able to attend the call for days

    Or you are saying that i was stupid enough that i can't count the numbers on your website, or i am unable to judge the delay in tickets response and finally when i am calling on some number i am unable to identify whether my call is answered or not

    And what i think is if reseller don't know any thing its service provider responsibility to guide customers

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    757
    Quote Originally Posted by Hostmaxter View Post

    I think that this issue began being treated with the subject "PREMIUM RESELLER IS A FRAUD" then "PREMIUM RESELLER IS A SCAM. However, they are magically changing the subject of the thread "Premium Reseller Issues" as well, eliminating entries are edited original post for the convenience of referring provider.

    Within hours of the afternoon had at least 2 additional posts "SolangeKify" which have been deleted by someone who does not want the world to know the kind of vendor that is "Premium Reseller. "

    I think that "PremiumHost" controls this forum at your convenience, eliminating entries, changing the titles of the tracks and who knows what else. We'll see if they also eliminate the post, it is assumed that the forum can discuss height, because they have to cover up a bad provider, perhaps because they are paying a premium user and have many privileges.

    Regards,
    Totally agree with you and some one also changed the first post by OP too

    Seems like premiumreseller have friends here with high privileges.

  21. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by kjawaid View Post
    - 6 digits phone number shown on website
    - on non working hours there was no ticket reply
    - When phone number is updated no one able to attend the call for days
    That is just a cover up of your Inability to know how nameserver works.
    You have no legitimate reason to complain whatsoever.
    We do not provide support via phone. Read on our website to see how we provide support, 4 years ago and now.
    You opened multiple tickets, called wrong phone nubmer just because you didn't how to register nameserver and you didn't know you have to wait 24 hours for nameserver propagation.
    After 4 years you still keep digging up an issue that was your fault. Reply in that thread if you want.
    I will make sure i will follow up every single thread you add your comment in about the issue where you didn't know how to register nameserver.
    PremiumReseller.com Hyper-V SSD VPS USA London Singapore
    Reseller Hosting Cpanel PURE SSD CloudLinux Softaculous
    Windows Reseller Asp.NET 4.5 MSSQL 2012 SmarterMail Enterprise

  22. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by kjawaid View Post
    Totally agree with you and some one also changed the first post by OP too

    Seems like premiumreseller have friends here with high privileges.
    You have been in hosting industry for so long but you don't understand the meaning of plain English scam or fraud?

    How could we scam the OP when they used our hosting service FREE?

    If you think you're smarter than forum moderators, please report to moderators.
    PremiumReseller.com Hyper-V SSD VPS USA London Singapore
    Reseller Hosting Cpanel PURE SSD CloudLinux Softaculous
    Windows Reseller Asp.NET 4.5 MSSQL 2012 SmarterMail Enterprise

  23. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by kjawaid View Post
    Or you are saying that i was stupid enough that i can't count the numbers on your website, or i am unable to judge the delay in tickets response and finally when i am calling on some number i am unable to identify whether my call is answered or not
    You're stupid to request support via phone.

    You're unable to read response time.

    Ticket AWP-924208 was created on 22 Jun 2007 01:36 AM
    We replied on 22 Jun 2007 02:22 AM

    Then you followed up the ticket with requests to check your asp code and set up private nameserver.
    We explained clearly about that.

    It's a series of No my domain does not work, i already setup private nameserver, i don't know how to create custom nameserver, i get an error when updating private nameserver, i setup the private nameserver.

    DNS change may take up to 24 hours to update.
    We told that you have to wait. There is nothing we can help. That's the end of the ticket.
    PremiumReseller.com Hyper-V SSD VPS USA London Singapore
    Reseller Hosting Cpanel PURE SSD CloudLinux Softaculous
    Windows Reseller Asp.NET 4.5 MSSQL 2012 SmarterMail Enterprise

  24. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Hostmaxter View Post
    I think the customer will be respected, I have never seen a case to cancel the account just to ask several questions to the support.
    Correct, you are the first customer we ever cancel.
    That and this thread should tell all about your attitude.

    We didn't cancel your account because you asked too many quesions.
    Remember your 7 tickets were all replied to the point that you demanded support for something we are not responsible.
    Once we replied with options, you demanded other technician to provide the support you want.

    SolangeKify, why cover up your identity with a new account?

    You don't need to register account Hostmaxter to add some reply.

    The accurate description of your review should be:

    Hostingperu or Netsis is FRAUD SCAM. They used service, paid no money and posted false claim to defame other's reputation.

    Their account was canceled by us with full refund.

    Refund receipt: 10 Apr 2011

    Business Name:
    Netmedia S.A.C. (or Netsis or Hostingperu)
    Email:
    [email protected]***

    Total amount:
    -$12.00 USD

    They feel angry because we don't provide hosting service for them.
    PremiumReseller.com Hyper-V SSD VPS USA London Singapore
    Reseller Hosting Cpanel PURE SSD CloudLinux Softaculous
    Windows Reseller Asp.NET 4.5 MSSQL 2012 SmarterMail Enterprise

  25. #25
    Hello Every Body,

    The main topic that I want to inform to every body, This company has either one of the most terrible customer support systems or they flat out just don’t care about the customer in general. How could Tony (name of the support tech) at PremiumReseller assume that this was wrong ? When I shows with prove the test respond so bad.

    PREMIUM RESELLER CANCELLED MY SERVICE JUST FOR ASKING QUESTIONS. I just was asking for some problem with WHMCS and DNS setting but this does not give them the right to publish the names of user private.

    If they do not want to help me , they should tell me but clear They responded in a degrading manner stating that the problem was not the fault of the API of WSP(WebSitepanel).

    If they had been more educated maybe I will understand and take my decision for What should I do?

    On any part mentioned The limit for asking question or abuse JUST FOR ASKING HELP.


    How you qualify this kind of answer for a support tech?
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Tony said on one reply:
    "If WHMCS refused to help you, you can either pay $10 fee we will troubleshoot or configure your WHMCS or you can find some other hosting provider.
    This is enough support for $12. The cost to answer your 7 tickets with hundreds of questions is a lot more than the money you paid.
    We lost money when providing hosting for you."

    And I answer

    Hello Tony,
    I think you are so stressed, I do not understand why you answer on this way, If you do not want to lose money , said this to Marketing o Sales area, On the page If you offer this service, If you do not want to attend me derive to other technician. I am hosting provider too And never answer my end user on this way discourteous."

    On other hand consider that I just know your company "Premium Reseller" to test the service and any user must be with an initial plan our sights on hiring a VPS plan so for that Please do not mistake.
    Other hand, I was checking on your page SAID "Free 24/7 Anonymous End User Support " What could I expect for my end user? .
    Please derive me with other technician.

    Tony said on one reply:

    "You still have the gut to demand other technician?
    You are a reseller, not end user.
    When you purchase a reseller package, you are expected to have good knowledge of the package you use and the service you are going to resell.
    With a reseller account, everything is already configured but you have trouble to use and requires this much support.
    With an unmanaged VPS, i don't know how you can get a website up and running.
    I don't see any way we can do business with you. Your account will be canceled with full refund."
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I was searching on the red and now I found many complaint about PREMIUM RESELLER take on mind when you acquire a reseller or hosting with this kind of company

    IMPORTANT I THINK THAT SHOULD NOT ERRASE OR DELETE MY POST AND EITHER CHANGE THE ORIGINAL NAME THAT WAS PREMIUM RESELLER IS A FRAUD, REMEMBER AT LEAST ON YOUR CONTRY AND YOUR COUNTRY EXIST A DEMOCRACY AND FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION. I HOPE you CONSIDER this.

  26. #26
    Hiya,

    PremiumHost you're a misfit, discourteous. No one has been disrespectful, but you insist on trying very bad people and even get up false accusations, if you think I represent the same people that open this thread prove it.

    I pray to God not to fall into your network or use your services, never tolerate mistreat me so, you're a caveman abusive customers and then not want people to claim and report your attitudes.

    I think your friends moderators and yourself are paying for the publishing of this thread for your benefit, and so few know you're a filthy mouth who can not keep his composure and always offends people.

    Tony you are a bad fellow, you should not stay in business, you look like a bitter old man, better ask for your retirement and leave that work to young people more empathetic and give a good deal to customers.

    Here I repeat, this is not a slur your attitude check the kind of person you are, in internet you can find a lot of complaints about you and about your business.

    Attach some results that appear in search engines where you can see what kind of services offered by the company and has already earned reputation in the market. PremiumHost or Tony and I repeat, people will continue claiming while you still insisting on being a jerk.

    Corporate Black » Blog Archive » PremiumReseller . com Horror Story!
    - [ Traducir esta página ]
    18 Jun 2010 ... I hope people find this article, and find the article on WHT and see what “Tony” and PremiumReseller are all about. ...
    www . corporateblack . com/.../premiumreseller-com-horror-story/ - En caché
    Host Stadium » Web Hosting Blog » PremiumReseller.com Horror Story!

    18 Jun 2010 ... I hope people find this article, and find the article on WHT and see what “Tony” and PremiumReseller are all about. ...
    www . hoststadium . com/?p=105 - En caché
    PREMIUM RESELLER IS A SCAM - Web Hosting Talk

    5 entradas - 5 autores - Última entrada: hace 21 horas
    I used to have service provided by PREMIUM RESELLER On their page said "Quality ... How could Tony (name of the support tech) at PremiumReseller assume that this .... WHT Announcements, Feedback and Questions, Computers and Peripherals ...
    www . webhostingtalk . com/showthread.php?t=1039332
    Reliable windows reseller host needed‎ - 15 entradas - 7 Feb 2011
    New Reseller Hosting Required‎ - 15 entradas - 24 Sep 2008
    PremiumReseller . com .. watch out.‎ - 15 entradas - 6 Jun 2008
    PremiumReseller - looking for input.‎ - 7 entradas - 30 Jul 2007

    Más resultados de webhostingtalk.com »
    PremiumReseller.com Horror Story!
    Posted on: 18-06-2010(0)Category : Bad Reviews, Company Reviews

    Tags: premiumreseller.com, premiumreseller.com horror story
    I don’t like to say the words don’t use this host (PremiumReseller.com – Windows Hosting). But in this case I have to. After what I have recently read and the proof presented to me I can not take it easy. This company has either one of the most terrible customer support systems or they flat out just don’t care about the customer in general.

    A user of the WHT forums posted recently regarding PremiumReseller and how he asked the support staff to assist in a setup of a shopping cart. The shopping cart was set up but it would not function properly (this is an automated script generated by the host). He sent them his question which was simply asking them to chmod some files (change permissions).

    They responded in a degrading manner stating that the problem was not the fault of the server. He also told the client to stop guessing as to the solution of the problem. If I were dead I would roll in my grave. How could Tony (name of the support tech) at PremiumReseller assume that this was a guessing game? Shouldn’t the host be looking for the problem and not the client? Shouldn’t the host be willing to SSH and chmod the proper directories? Yes, of course they should. But Tony didn’t.

    After Tony from PremiumReseller told them it wasn’t permissions the client responded and asked if they could try. He reminded them that he doesn’t have RDP (root) access to the server so he can not change the permissions himself. After getting no response the client asked if he could have an escalation to someone in Administration or Management. He received this reply.

    Hello,

    We will not do anything else regarding this website.
    That’s enough support for a website.
    We prove that upload works fine anywhere. We enable permission for everyone as you required.
    All of your guess and feeling are just wrong.
    Everything we say is correct as it is.
    You need to replace whatever code VPASP uses to upload file with the sample upload code on helpdesk.
    If you don’t know how to do that, we can troubleshoot and fix error with a fee $100 dollars.

    Regards,
    Tony

    They offered to do what was asked initially for 100$. You can clearly see that that was randomly thrown in there. The host wasn’t expecting to be paid and probably didn’t know how to fix the problem so they purposely responded in a horrific manner.

    The client again said that he was relying on them as his host to assist in this matter. He would like some help. PremiumReseller responded:

    Hello,

    You can find a new provider to host the website.

    Regards,
    Tony

    I hope people find this article, and find the article on WHT and see what “Tony” and PremiumReseller are all about. If you are not experienced in the world of Windows Hosting, or hosting in general, and need to rely on your host’s support for assistance regularly, I would not recommend this host. If you query them to much, they will just tell you to take your website(s) elsewhere!

    Courteous insight provided by: http : // corporateblack . com/?p=24
    I only sympathize with people who are abused by orangutans like you, this is not tolerable, customers deserve better talks. And those who are to acquire a service should know who is who.

    SolangeKify not let them keep deleting your posts, edit them and post them again, I identify with you because I've also been abused by some abusive providers, which do not change but you do see their mistakes.

    Regards,

  27. #27

    Exclamation PremiumRESELLER is A SCAM

    Hello,

    The reason for I want to all the word know your kind of service It is YOU CANCELLED THE SERVICES WHEN I HAD SOME USER THAT THEY WAS WORKING ON LINE. AND YOU CANCELLED THIS SERVICE WHEN I WAS SPEAKING WITH YOU VIA TICKET. FOR YOUR FAULT THEY WERE AFFECTED.

    Quote Originally Posted by PremiumHost View Post
    Correct, you are the first customer we ever cancel.
    That and this thread should tell all about your attitude.

    We didn't cancel your account because you asked too many quesions.
    Remember your 7 tickets were all replied to the point that you demanded support for something we are not responsible.
    Once we replied with options, you demanded other technician to provide the support you want.

    SolangeKify, why cover up your identity with a new account?

    You don't need to register account Hostmaxter to add some reply.

    The accurate description of your review should be:

    They used service, paid no money and posted false claim to defame other's reputation.

    Their account was canceled by us with full refund.

    Refund receipt: 10 Apr 2011

    Total amount:
    -$12.00 USD

    They feel angry because we don't provide hosting service for them.

    FIRST I DO NOT NEED COVER MY IDENTITY AND YOUR INSANE for mentioned. Hostmaxter that no have any relations What a puty If you believe that!! also there is other user mentioned same thing that I show .

    Second, I am not angry for cancelled the services I so glad for that, I just do not want anyone to go through what I went through with a provider such PREMIUM RESELLER,

    Third, you do not give me the service FREE because I paid that you offer on your page then you made a refund because your service is socks.

    Fourth, You said
    We didn't cancel your account because you asked too many quesions.
    Remember your 7 tickets were all replied to the point that you demanded support for something we are not responsible.
    Once we replied with options, you demanded other technician to provide the support you want.
    That is false because I just open 2 ticket, one DNS test and WHMCS sett for the API. I try to comunicate via chat but I never have a answer. RIGHTH I asking for another support tech because TONY responded in a degrading manner.

  28. #28

    Thumbs up

    Hello shaokhee,

    I used to have a Windows (WSP)reseller with this provider. I would that you know I just opened 2 ticket.

    Quote Originally Posted by shaokhee View Post
    My opinion is when start up/configuration stage, there must have a lot of questions, but number of tickets will be reduce once stable and after running smooth.

    OP, what service you have with them? Windows (WSP) reseller or VPS?

  29. #29
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    757
    Quote Originally Posted by PremiumHost View Post
    You're stupid to request support via phone.

    You're unable to read response time.
    I am simply unable to understand what is the link between creating a custom name server in helm 3 with not providing 24/7 support and you were showing 6 digit numbers on your website. As i don't have access now in your support system, but there were few tickets which goes un answered for more then 48 hours and due to this delay i tried to call your 6 digit number

    I am not a helm guru or have to know every thing about helm to purchase a helm based reseller package. As a reseller i just have to register a name servers with registrar and if i don't even know how to do that too i think most host will guide me how to do it as i use godaddy and every one knows how to find the option to register the name server.

    If i remember correctly resellerzoom support staff guided me to register the name server for the very first time.

    Again your miss behaviour toward your customer shows what kinda person you are and how you do your business

    And i will never retract my statement that i left your services because you were not providing 24/7 support and when my tickets goes un-answered then i tried to call you on your 6 digit number to ask some one to reply to my ticket.

    Quote Originally Posted by PremiumHost View Post
    I will make sure i will follow up every single thread you add your comment in about the issue where you didn't know how to register nameserver.
    And do whatever you want i have no issue with that.

  30. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by kjawaid View Post
    I am simply unable to understand what is the link between creating a custom name server in helm 3 with not providing 24/7 support and you were showing 6 digit numbers on your website. As i don't have access now in your support system, but there were few tickets which goes un answered for more then 48 hours and due to this delay i tried to call your 6 digit number
    Totally agree. You simply don't have the ability to understand many things.

    You're not so smart to call a phone number for support when we do not provide phone support.
    You're not so smart to assume that 24/7 support means 5 minutes response time or 15 minutes response time.
    24/7 support means there's support staff at night and weekend.
    No 24/7 support means there is Zero chance you get any support at night and weekend.
    Most of your replies were followed up in several hours, some within an hour.
    The orgininal ticket you submitted at 1AM and was replied within an hour. Is your working hour 8PM to 8AM so you conclude we do not provide support during non-working hours (your time)?
    Login helpdesk to check the ticket if your memory is not too good. You have full access to the rest of your life as long as we still do business (email [email protected]***).
    No response more than 48 hours is simply a big fat lie.

    kjawaid - Posted on: 21 Jun 2007 08:36 PM

    Support - Posted on: 21 Jun 2007 09:22 PM

    kjawaid - Posted on: 22 Jun 2007 03:24 AM

    Support - Posted on: 22 Jun 2007 11:53 PM

    kjawaid - Posted on: 23 Jun 2007 10:51 AM (Saturday)

    kjawaid - Posted on: 23 Jun 2007 01:23 PM

    Support - Posted on: 23 Jun 2007 09:08 PM

    Support - Posted on: 23 Jun 2007 09:12 PM

    kjawaid - Posted on: 25 Jun 2007 03:55 PM

    kjawaid - Posted on: 25 Jun 2007 04:13 PM

    Support - Posted on: 25 Jun 2007 04:58 PM

    kjawaid - Posted on: 29 Jun 2007 12:22 PM

    Support - Posted on: 29 Jun 2007 05:36 PM

    I have to agree that you and the OP are the same type.
    PremiumReseller.com Hyper-V SSD VPS USA London Singapore
    Reseller Hosting Cpanel PURE SSD CloudLinux Softaculous
    Windows Reseller Asp.NET 4.5 MSSQL 2012 SmarterMail Enterprise

  31. #31
    Hosting Peru, you are the first customer we ever cancel.
    That and this thread should tell all about your attitude.

    We didn't cancel your account because you asked too many quesions.
    Remember your 7 tickets were all replied to the point that you demanded support for something we are not responsible.
    Once we replied with options, you demanded other technician to provide the support you want.
    We cannot force you to pay fee for addon service, we cannot force you to stop demanding more technician.
    The only option we have left is force you to leave.

    SolangeKify, you don't need to explain the relation with Hostmaxter. You know, everyone knows.

    The accurate description of this thread should be:

    Hostingperu or Netsis is FRAUD SCAM. They used service, paid no money and posted false claim to defame other's reputation.

    Their account was canceled by us with full refund.

    Refund receipt: 10 Apr 2011

    Business Name:
    Netmedia S.A.C. (or Netsis or Hostingperu)
    Email:
    [email protected]***

    Total amount:
    -$12.00 USD


    That's good you don't feel angry because your account was canceled.
    But some people don't know how to move on.
    You want to create a mess, you are in that mess yourself.
    PremiumReseller.com Hyper-V SSD VPS USA London Singapore
    Reseller Hosting Cpanel PURE SSD CloudLinux Softaculous
    Windows Reseller Asp.NET 4.5 MSSQL 2012 SmarterMail Enterprise

  32. #32
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    3,854
    @PremiumHost,

    I'm speaking as just a bystander, but my opinion on this whole issue - You should really reconsider your approach to customer service. While I understand a negative review is never pleasant, can be frustrating and get very heated, going in guns blazing - insulting everyone who has the slightest criticism isn't the way to go about handling a complaint.

    Regardless of who is right and who is wrong, you should always be polite and not let your emotions get involved with business.

    With the OP, you could have just sent a polite warning, called them up and discussed it over the phone, perhaps it was a miscommunication of what the scope of your support was?

    With kjawaid, comments such as:

    Quote Originally Posted by PremiumHost
    At that time you didn't even know how to register nameserver.
    Quote Originally Posted by PremiumHost
    You have no legitimate reason to complain whatsoever.
    Quote Originally Posted by PremiumHost
    You're stupid to request support via phone.
    1. So what that he didn't know how to register a nameservers? You can't expect everyone to be proficient in everything? As a provider you should be able to cater to customers of multiple skills, be it a beginner or an expert.

    2. I don't think you are in a position to tell someone who has a reason and doesn't have a reason to complain. What may seem illogical to you may be logical to someone else.

    3. Calling an ex-client stupid? Seriously?

    I really think you should take a step back, calm down, evaluate the situation and also read any response you provide, because from where I'm standing this whole thing could have been done and over with if only you approached this in a different manner.
    InnoHosting, Performance Web Hosting || US: 1-888-522-INNO UK: 0800 612 8075
    Web Hosting - Virtual Servers - Managed Servers - Application Hosting
    Reseller Hosting with WHMCS & Preloaded KB | SSL | activGuard | End User Support
    LiteSpeed / CloudLinux / Idera Backups / True 24x7 Support / 10+ Years in Business

  33. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by IH-Rameen View Post
    1. So what that he didn't know how to register a nameservers?
    So what with i say he didn't know how to register nameserver?
    Instruction how to register nameserver and detailed follow up explanation were given in ticket.
    Instruction is also on our helpdesk knowledgebase.
    The whole story was started because he didn't know how to set up nameserver and he didn't know he has to wait for dns propagation.

    Quote Originally Posted by IH-Rameen View Post
    2. I don't think you are in a position to tell someone who has a reason and doesn't have a reason to complain. What may seem illogical to you may be logical to someone else.
    I'm in the position where kjawaid talks about incorrect phone number on our website.
    The number was corrected. He did not get answer over the phone because we don't provide support via phone.

    Quote Originally Posted by IH-Rameen View Post
    3. Calling an ex-client stupid? Seriously?
    I avoided to speak that out loud in the last 4 years but he asked in this thread so that's what i think.
    People pay you some money then they are smart in every way?

    Keen in mind that kjawaid got full refund after cancelling his account.

    Thanks for your suggestion.
    PremiumReseller.com Hyper-V SSD VPS USA London Singapore
    Reseller Hosting Cpanel PURE SSD CloudLinux Softaculous
    Windows Reseller Asp.NET 4.5 MSSQL 2012 SmarterMail Enterprise

  34. #34
    Hiya,

    This type PremiumHost or Tony is so stubborn that it does not realize that is a jerk and treated very badly at all. Review your answers.

    We didn't cancel your account because you asked too many quesions.
    Remember your 7 tickets were all replied to the point that you demanded support for something we are not responsible.
    Once we replied with options, you demanded other technician to provide the support you want.
    We cannot force you to pay fee for addon service, we cannot force you to stop demanding more technician.
    The only option we have left is force you to leave.
    Say you do not cancel the account because they made many questions in just 2 tickets, then why did you? You say the attitude of your customer. The only attitude you can see is that SolangeKify asks you to talk to another technician, believing that you're trying your very wrong. That's your great justification?

    Sorry but your explanation is not credible, I think anyone capable of discernment can realize how wrong you are. You can see that there are many complaints online about your services and especially about your treatment to customers.

    SolangeKify, you don't need to explain the relation with Hostmaxter. You know, everyone knows.
    You insist on relationships, I ask for evidence demonstrates that we are the same person or the company itself. Apparently you would be able to say that the other people who are complaining in the forum and internet are the same person or company.

    To see if you understand that there is something called solidarity and sense of justice in the world and in business, you learn that perhaps understand my attitude and others call you with wisdom to your customers and for people.

    Bye.

  35. #35
    Ronald, you forgot to add "Regards," when you replied as Hostmaxter, the same style as in your tickets.

    Hostmaxter, if i mistakenly think you someone else, my apology.
    PremiumReseller.com Hyper-V SSD VPS USA London Singapore
    Reseller Hosting Cpanel PURE SSD CloudLinux Softaculous
    Windows Reseller Asp.NET 4.5 MSSQL 2012 SmarterMail Enterprise

  36. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Hostmaxter View Post
    Say you do not cancel the account because they made many questions in just 2 tickets, then why did you?
    Your account was canceled for abusing support.
    You demanded support for something we are not responsible.
    We provided different options several times. You rejected them all.
    You want your own option. This technician cannot help, give me a different technician.
    PremiumReseller.com Hyper-V SSD VPS USA London Singapore
    Reseller Hosting Cpanel PURE SSD CloudLinux Softaculous
    Windows Reseller Asp.NET 4.5 MSSQL 2012 SmarterMail Enterprise

  37. #37
    if i mistakenly think you someone else, my apology.
    I do not accept your apology, and even worse I am surprised by this strange name which I now assign, assume it is not hitting, I have asked hard evidence not assumptions.

    you forgot to add "Regards," when you replied as Hostmaxter, the same style as in your tickets.
    And if I use "Regards" in my firm because I try to give respect to people with whom I maintain a conversation, very different from your way of being despotic, spoiled, no manners, worst of all now slandering and putting nicknames.

    Bad Regards for you.

  38. #38
    It doesn't matter you accept my apology or not because i know i'm not mistaken.

    God knows who you are what you do.
    PremiumReseller.com Hyper-V SSD VPS USA London Singapore
    Reseller Hosting Cpanel PURE SSD CloudLinux Softaculous
    Windows Reseller Asp.NET 4.5 MSSQL 2012 SmarterMail Enterprise

  39. #39
    There is a very popular phrase that says: every thief thinks everyone is like him.

  40. #40
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    757
    Quote Originally Posted by PremiumHost View Post
    I'm in the position where kjawaid talks about incorrect phone number on our website.
    The number was corrected. He did not get answer over the phone because we don't provide support via phone.
    Finally you accepted that you had 6 digits number shown on the website. And this is what i mentioned in my earlier post that what type of company shows 6 digit number on a website. My each and every client knows my both cell numbers and my staff cell numbers, but still i will never put wrong contact information on my website and i think any serious business person will never do that

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Typical Reseller issues
    By cybernet in forum Hosting Security and Technology
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-30-2005, 06:01 AM
  2. Reseller Issues - Splash Something
    By Laury in forum Reseller Hosting
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-29-2004, 02:06 AM
  3. security issues as a reseller?
    By kelsoryn in forum Hosting Security and Technology
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-13-2003, 12:27 PM
  4. Reseller DNS issues...
    By andybear in forum Reseller Hosting
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-31-2003, 10:11 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •