Growing Web Hosting Company Hiring Tech Support Ninjas (Remote/Full Time)

Who we are:
    A Small Orange is a high-end shared, reseller, VPS, and dedicated web hosting company based in Atlanta, GA that prides itself on providing extraordinary customer service and support to its growing customer base. We're profitable and growing and we're looking for enthusiastic, friendly, and knowledgeable employees to join our growing team that is already over 25 people strong. We understand and recognize that, along with our customers, the people on our team are our most valuable asset.

A bit about our technical environment: We have Linux servers running CentOS and use cPanel/WHM as our control panel. We have a mix of shared, reseller, dedicated, and VPS customers ranging in technical ability from complete novice to tech expert.

Who we’re looking for:
    At the most basic level, we’re looking for a level 1 or 2 (but we're open to level 3) technical support representative (we call them Technical Support Ninjas) to provide support over email and live chat to our customers. The ideal candidate has superior technical skills, as well as top-notch customer service skills. We’re looking for people people who also happen to know about the technology our customers use.

We are a 24/7 operation and are hiring for all shifts.

8:00AM - 4:30PM Eastern Time
    4:00PM - 12:30AM Eastern Time
    12:00AM - 8:30AM Eastern Time

The exact days and hours may vary slightly.

For a more complete job description, including a detailed description of the skill set we’re seeking, check out the website linked to in the “How to apply” section below.

What the job is like:
    Working at A Small Orange is both fun and engaging. We try to make our company an enjoyable place to work and our working environment reflects that desire. All employees can either work from home or our Atlanta-area office (their choice). We don’t really care where you live, as long as you can work reliably and do a good job.

In addition to the opportunity to work for a successful and growing company, as well as the opportunity to work with smart people and have an interesting job, we offer the things you’d expect from a good job including competitive pay, an extremely comprehensive benefits package, paid time off, a 401k, and more.

You can see a more complete description of what it’s like to work at A Small Orange, and a more detailed listing of our benefits at the website linked to below (starting to see a pattern?).

How to apply:
    For more information on what it’s like to work at A Small Orange, a complete job description, and application instructions, please visit: http://jobs.asmallorange.com/.

Note: Please be sure to read the application instructions carefully before applying! Candidates who fail to follow the job application process will not be considered.
    Jen Lepp
    “Customer service represents the heart of a brand in the hearts of its customers.” – Kate Nasser

Very cool, my kind of place (my host, of course) -- I just sent an e-mail regarding a few questions about the job description. I look forward to your reply.

No opportunities for Outsourcing Firms?

Nope, sorry - everyone's in house.
    Jen Lepp
    “Customer service represents the heart of a brand in the hearts of its customers.” – Kate Nasser

I have filled up the Job application.

Thank you.

What archieve program is the best one?

Which zip software do you use? I want to know your preferences.

I just submitted my application. My skype id is: idcons

Thank you.

Are the positions still open?
    Are you currently accepting new applications for at least a couple more days? Thank you.

Message send.
    Last edited by VArTEx; 04-19-2011 at 03:14 PM.