Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

* Xtraorbit-Can I ask For My Payment Refund??

Some days ago, I mailed Xtraorbit, after i paid for one of their services, I mailed them concerning their Customer LOgin Panel, And by the time they replied...This is their Reply:

XtraOrbit Administra​tion

Add to contacts
    To 0lu Donh4ck3r

Dear Sir,

Your order has been flagged, so before processing any further request
    from your side, please scan and email us a **high res. (min 300dpi)**
    photo copy of the following documents for ID verification:

[1] A national ID (a passport, driving license, etc.)
    [2] A recent utility bill with your current address listed in it.

According to our terms of use, we are not an anonymous hosting provider.
    We request every client to maintain a precise up-to-date personal data.

Regards,
    Customer Support.

On 3/28/2011 8:40 PM, 0lu Donh4ck3r wrote:
    > *Hi,
    > I am Olumide Adeonipekun, Nick(0ludonh4ck3r),
    > I loved your service from day 1, even when i've not been able to gather
    > all my $30.99...But now i gathered and paid, in which i received my
    > invoice for me to login..I can't I did not see any security key, but the
    > page is requesting for one which i don't understand...Put me through, i
    > beg..
    >
    > Here attached is my invoice...
    >
    > Love to hear back from your group of company soon as i was told..
    > *
    And the Only problem i have now is that, i don't drive so i don't have drivers license....But the utility bill, i can get coz, i have them even with me now as i'm typing this msg..\

All i want to ask from Xtraorbit, Coz i know Amr is on this forum also, is that can i have my money refunded??

I saw on their Page 30days Money Refund. But i've not even used it at all....So all WHT Members And Admins, i would like you all to urge and plead on my behalf to Amr to refund my $30 Liberty Reserve, Coz i really don't want to lose, I LOve their Plans, that's why i go for them, i have so many hosts accepting Liberty Reserve and all this stuffs, I love their plans and i go for it, But what they require is too much for me to give back to them, I don't have Driver's License and any National Id's, at Nigeria here, we don't count that as a must for citizens or non-citizens, so i'm so sorry Amr, I don't have....
    And i can't just because i need a hosting, i should go and collect Driver's License from my friends online and the ones at my community to scan and edit it to mine.....I'm not a thief and can't do bad to peoples.....

I'm only trying to sutvive for my needs,

Thnxs In Advance...

If Amr Refund me, I would paste here and be grateful to all who participate in making me have my refund....
    My LR Account NUmber U4466476(0ludonh4ck3r).

Thnxs One More Time....

Yes there might be some thing doubtful regarding your order. And that was why they had asked you to furnish the documents I assume. And it is not unusual to ask for copy of ID in such circumstances. But I think they would refund you if you request the refund through the proper channel.

Okay...I don't know how to ask for refund.....Can someone help me in doing that???Pls...My Email Id: donsexy@alboraaq.com.....Just a brief on how to ask for refund....Coz i never deal before with this kinda stuffs...So as not to go and ask the wrong way...

Thnxs

0ludonh4ck3r

Why don't you contact the website instead of posting here? Did you pay by Paypal? You can file a Paypal claim, but don't mention webhosting, because I don't think they cover intangible services.

Quote Originally Posted by miketh2005 View Post
    Why don't you contact the website instead of posting here? Did you pay by Paypal? You can file a Paypal claim, but don't mention webhosting, because I don't think they cover intangible services.
    I paid through Liberty Reserve...And i'm not a fraud...I'm a cool guy...

Quote Originally Posted by miketh2005 View Post
    I don't use Paypal...ThnxsI used Liberty REserve

One of the easiest method is to reply to that mail explaining your side and if it is not satisfactory to them request a refund. Ask them what is the right channel to apply for a refund.

Your last name is "Hacker" what do you expect?

Quote Originally Posted by nerdie View Post
    Your last name is "Hacker" what do you expect?
    Yea..My Nick Name is Hacker..But Not My Last Name..My Last Name is Adeonipekun.....I don't think even if my name is hacker...They should accept my payment and allow me to their site..They shoulda put some name restrictions like hacker ****er....My real Nick as a Musician is dons3xy...0ludons3xy, My nick 0ludonh4ck3r comes from the reason, i'm a computer Engineer, and Internet Wizard..I'm one of the best you might want to learn..As a coder...

Quote Originally Posted by 0ludonh4ck3r View Post
    Yea..My Nick Name is Hacker..But Not My Last Name..My Last Name is Adeonipekun.....I don't think even if my name is hacker...They should accept my payment and allow me to their site..They shoulda put some name restrictions like hacker ****er....My real Nick as a Musician is dons3xy...0ludons3xy, My nick 0ludonh4ck3r comes from the reason, i'm a computer Engineer, and Internet Wizard..I'm one of the best you might want to learn..As a coder...
    Do you put on your wizard hat when you code?

Do you put on your wizard hat when you code?
    I bet the robe smells like french fries and coleslaw <_<

No longer affiliated in any way with Frantech/BuyVM

One of these things is not like the others...

Speaking from the standpoint of someone that runs regular audits to catch fishy account data such as yours, a very obvious solution would be providing them with the information they require. We maintain a similar policy in that 'nicknames' and other falsified data are simply not accepted.

Online businesses have always had this problem, in which a `client` could provide any information they wished. And for those of us that hold up as legitimate businesses, not simple fly-by-night operations, we consider ourselves no different from your local utility companies. No name, no address, no service :3

Ok...Thnxs All for YOUR Help and Replies....It seems i will mail them back for refund....Thnxs

Ok...Thnxs All for YOUR Help and Replies....It seems i will mail them back for refund....Thnxs
    You are welcome mate. I think that is the best thing you can do to sort out this issue right now.

Quote Originally Posted by iHubNet-Matt View Post
    You are welcome mate. I think that is the best thing you can do to sort out this issue right now.
    THnxs Buddy....

I mailed The Company this...

HI,
    Greetings to all XtraOrbit Group...I am 0ludonh4ck3r, I bought one of you peoples plan some days ago....But you flagged my order and require for somethings, i don't even have..It's too high for me to get them..I don't drive, how can i get a driver's license?Nil...
    In my Country We don't take National Id as priority, and i can't edit someone's else infos not to be a fraud...

I only have with my utility bill...

If you can please bear with me, maybe to send my utility bill to you and forget the IDs, i would be grateful...
    You can call my number to confirm i'm real..<< removed >>
    But if it's a must for your company to get those Ids of a thing which i don't have...

I would like to ask for refund of my payment, i'm so sorry, coz i can't forge what i can't be....I will Love to hear back from your Organization..

Thanks

0ludonh4ck3r
    Last edited by writespeak; 04-11-2011 at 02:50 PM.

I mailed The Company this...
    It looks fine. Do let us know the status of your request. I would go with nerdie regarding the 'nickname' . It might be quite suspicious when you use that in anything related to hosting.

Sorry to say that, no offense at all.
    But by the way you said and talk or the way you type, the word I means, you seems someone suspicious, and plus that nickname. And did you contact them before posting at here?
    It won't really help if the person is not seeing this topic.
    Anyway, they would give you the reason before FLAGGED your order.

Did you violate their TOS or something thats why they are asking for the information? looks like serious problem.

Nil...I never get on their plans..How then can i violate their TOS??

Alright...ANyways...Till tommorow

If you want people to ever take you seriously in life, please, for the love of god, stop using that "nickname"

If you want people to ever take you seriously in life, please, for the love of god, stop using that "nickname"
    I have to agree completely. Had you actually given them valid contact information to begin with, your order more than likely would've gone through.

It lists pretty clearly on their TOS page http://www.xtraorbit.com/core/docs/main_terms.php

[*]. Inaccurate or Unreliable 'Personal' Data

As part of the registration process, you are required to Provide us with certain information and to update this information to keep it current, complete and accurate.

The company accepted...

They asked me to forward my utility bill to them, And i will do that....

So am Now Xtraorbit Family...

Cheers...

I'm sorry...

Wish i see you all...I'm celebrating my birthday tomorrow, Seems i will be celebrating my birthday with Xtraorbit as family...

NIce Meeting You all..

Once More My name is 0lum1d3 4d30n1p3kun(0ludonh4ck3r)

Do you people like that?? ahaah..Love you all..

Thnxs Staffs and Moderators of WHT..

I'm sorry, I mean With you members of WHT..I'm also a member..

We shall know each other better...

Bye for now..

0ludonh4ck3r

The company accepted...
    Just to clarify, you need to send the required documents and a support representative will call you to verify the rest of your contact details, including your phone number.

Also, be sure to send valid/legit documents. Sending forged/fake documents will be considered a violation of our terms of service, which is grounded by account termination without a refund.

I hope it's clear now.
    Last edited by (Amr); 04-12-2011 at 07:10 AM.
    XtraOrbit.Com :: Providing WebHosting and Domain Registration since 2002.
    Now Accepting Paypal, Skrill, Perfect Money, Credit Cards and BitCoin :: Join our Affiliate Program.
    Tired of Blend ?! .. Meet Lara, a brand new WHMCS Admin Theme for WHMCS v6 & v7 & v8.

This thread made me smile. Thank you OP.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast