London, UK

UK based Wordpress Hosting from 13.49 per year

Tsohost have been established since 2003 - we now host in excess of 50,000 websites across all of our platforms, and have garnered a reputation for our speed of support and customer service, whilst providing exceptional value for money.

Click here to see how easy it is to get up and running with Wordpress on our systems - you can literally be up and running and making a blog post in 90 seconds.

• All of our servers are based in the UK
    • We have our own private datacentre suite
    • We run our own all-Cisco BGP4 network

From just 13.49, you can host your site on our clustered hosting platform - an advanced, load balanced scalable platform especially suitable for high traffic sites. To get this exceptional price,

Sign-up via and enter TENPERCENT at the checkout to receive 10% off your hosting for the life of the account.
    Darren Lingham - UK Webhosting Ltd. - (0800) 024 2931 - Quality UK Windows and Linux hosting since 2003
    UK WordPress Hosting - Fast, easy, cloud based WordPress Hosting

Hi, Any better vouchers soon? I need to host 5-6 small sites so will be looking at standard or pro. (yes, I know this thread is REAAAALLLYYY old)

With the support and uptime, their prices are good. Used them for two years now.
    Watch this space...

Hi Darren, I have been trying to order the 2.99/month service but even though the TENPERCENT code is accepted, it does not reflect the 10% off in the price. Can you check please? regards, DS.

edit - ignore me, it took the amount off right at the end.
    Last edited by deadsquirrel; 04-06-2013 at 08:41 AM.