Thread: SEO for Bing

SEO for Bing

Hey guys, What are the methods for doing SEO for Bing? I am completely unaware of Bing Optimization. I have submitted my site and my sitemap to Bing. What more things should be done for getting higher rankings in Bing?
      0 Not allowed!

@growpublicity: what are the procedure have following for Google, that same process for Bing also. just work based on Google after 10 days you will get first position bing..
      0 Not allowed!

Get lots of backlinks from the sites that are regularly crawled by Bing crawlers. Its one of the relatively easier method to rank better at Bing.
    Aniqa - Support Representative
    █ WooServers - Affordable, Fast & Reliable Servers
    █ 24/7/365 Premium Monitoring & Highly Qualified Staff!
    █ WooServers.com | cPanel Dedicated Server | European Dedicated Servers
      0 Not allowed!

just go same way of getting backlinks like COMMENTS, BLOG SUBMISSION and all other ways of getting rank in google and yahoo and other search engines
      0 Not allowed!

it is the same with google , so keep to do the same job.
      0 Not allowed!

Bing actually calculates and credits backlinks as soon as the crawler find them, not very much like Google which favors older backlinks in some cases. Also, there are no ranking filters such as Sandbox when talking about improving ranks of websites on Bing.

I have also noticed that strong on page optimization can help getting better ranks, for example using a bit higher keyword densities and using main words in title tags.
      0 Not allowed!

They all use the same type of algorithms so as long as you are doing everything the right way for google then you should have some decent results for bing and yahoo.
      0 Not allowed!

Configure bing webmasters tools & do yahoo answers.
      0 Not allowed!

No point in specifically targeting Bing. You should just optimize for Google and Bing ranking should improve as well
    GlumboUploads - File hosting without wait-times or CAPTCHAs
    RichPeopleThings - Blog about rich people and luxury items
      0 Not allowed!

From my experience it's in SEO much more easy to archive a top position with Bing compared to Google.
      0 Not allowed!

Bing considers backlinks as the most important factor. For my websites, submitting to other blogs has helped me get ranked on Bing. Hope it helps.
    Domain Name Sales- Premium Domain Name Reseller
    Current domain on sale - Local Search Rank
    Mauritius Tours and Travels
      0 Not allowed!

Try to grab some quality and unique links for your website. Every search engine appreciate relevant and quality links from authoritative websites.
      0 Not allowed!

I didn't pay attention to how to do SEO for Bing. I just spend time building back links and didn't have a special care on what should I don't to SEO for Bing or Yahoo But I think, backlinks can help in most of the cases
      0 Not allowed!

It does seem that Bing is accounting for more and more traffic. It could slowly become as important as google to a website.
      0 Not allowed!

Are clients asking for Bing too? Do they know the SE percentages? Too high of density can hurt your Google optimization so I'd be careful and, like everyone else has said, your best bet is to focus on the big G.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by snapshot View Post
    Bing actually calculates and credits backlinks as soon as the crawler find them, not very much like Google which favors older backlinks in some cases. Also, there are no ranking filters such as Sandbox when talking about improving ranks of websites on Bing.

I have also noticed that strong on page optimization can help getting better ranks, for example using a bit higher keyword densities and using main words in title tags.
    Nice post..it is the same with google , so keep to do the same job.

kajal
      0 Not allowed!

When you are doing SEO for Google, it will also have an impact on Bing and Yahoo...You just have to submit your website to Bing diirectory
      0 Not allowed!

I think the usual stuff also works great for bing. Having a lot of keywords and putting some backlinks here and there will make the search engine notice you very fast
      0 Not allowed!

If you want to good traffic than follow to Google, Google is best for others SERPs.
      0 Not allowed!

yes, its almost the same
      0 Not allowed!

Try to get backlinks from sites which are indexed by Bing. And directory submission works somewhat good for Bing. Also submit your site at Bing WebMaster.
      0 Not allowed!