Post Japan expecting another 9.0

http://thewatchers.adorraeli.com/201...other-big-one/

Japanís Meteorological Agency on Friday warned the countryís 20 volcanoes has become alive due to the massive March 11 earthquake, and a study said earthquake over 9.0-magnitude might hit Japan.

My gosh.... what a disaster it will be. :-(
    Specially 4 You
    JoneSolutions.Com ( Jones.Solutions ) is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions and services since 2001

depends on where it lands.

20 volcanoes?? that's scary, I do think the US west cost is way over due for one of these.

Quote Originally Posted by THAMAN View Post
    20 volcanoes?? that's scary, I do think the US west cost is way over due for one of these.
    wait... what?
    Steven Crothers
    No BS cloud engineer and Red Hat architect.

US west coast is on the ring of fire as well is it not?
    Michael Denney - MDDHosting LLC
    New shared plans for 2016! Check them out!
    Highly Available Shared, Premium, Reseller, and VPS
    http://www.mddhosting.com/

I feel sorry for Japan. I hope things get better sometime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDVB View Post
    US west coast is on the ring of fire as well is it not?
    I think the ring of fire is essentially any coast line that borders the pacific ocean. South america, north america, asia and even new zealand/australia.

however that plate seems to be pushing towards japan, and away from americas.

surely that could cause big quakes too. but probably more tearing related.

My sympathies are with all Japaneses people .. i have seen the earth quack disaster back in 2005 in my country and felt its my self last month it was really horrific.

What a tragedy it will be.

OMG They need a break they neeed to recover.... This is NOT good.
    Something awesome
    coming soon....

Is this caused by the HAARP?

Quote Originally Posted by THAMAN View Post
    Ah, hopefully not! I do NOT want to experience a 9.0 earthquake! I do feel sorry for Japan but I really do not want any of THAT over HERE.

Nature really hates Japan doesn't it?
    Joseph Le
    Ethelite Hosting
    Affordable Xen VPS | Reliable cPanel Shared & Reseller Hosting
    www.ethelitehosting.com

Quote Originally Posted by JosephL View Post
    Nature really hates Japan doesn't it?
    Well I did read from some articles in the past which states that Japan is inhabitable and it was a no men island until some Chinese moved over.
    Correct me if I am wrong though as it was quite some time back.

Quote Originally Posted by JLHC View Post
    Is this caused by the HAARP?
    Do you think this thing actually exists

Poor Japan, another earthquake?
    ★★★★★
    HostSlim Europe - Premium Managed Hosting Solutions
    Dedicated & Premium Hosting - Premium Network - 800Gbps DDoS Protection Available - OWN AS/NETWORK/EQUIPMENT
    Resell Whitelabel Dedicated Servers - Twitter: @HostSlim - www.HostSlim.eu - Facebook: @HostSlimBV

@host-slim
    We all hope this study to be wrong.

@kjawaid
    I does indeed, and it's a research which counts on a large number of diagnostic tools that will be used to improve the scientific knowledge of ionospheric dynamics.

I've been talking about climate, and other odd things few minutes ago on a topic on this lounge. I actually hope this study to be wrong as we are effortless when it comes to the nature...

Quote Originally Posted by henrique-s View Post
    @kjawaid
    I does indeed, and it's a research which counts on a large number of diagnostic tools that will be used to improve the scientific knowledge of ionospheric dynamics.

I've been talking about climate, and other odd things few minutes ago on a topic on this lounge. I actually hope this study to be wrong as we are effortless when it comes to the nature...
    I agree with you i was reading some document that mentioned this in late 50's some USA scientist registered a patent for this type of thing and the result is HAARP.

In that document it was also mentioned that when Kartina occurs this was the first time in the known history storm of this magnitude hits that area

Last year in my country Pakistan there was a super mega flood which effected almost 25 million people why this flood occurs because for the first in two rain system collided with each other

I also read it that Japan is trying to get out from USD controlled economy and they were negotiating with other countries to create Asian Currency just like Euro and now Japan's own economy is major disturbed they can never think to this thing in near future

This all can be really or just can be another conspiracy theory. People like us can never know the truth

@kjawaid

I'm sorry to hear about this flood.
    A WHT fellow have stated they've got no winter (probably in US - Link) this year, and spring hasn't also come until this time. He gave a new name to the climate nowadays - 'erratic climate' is the name.

Again, regarding to the flood, there are many countries experiencing these effects. Since I can remember, it was very hard to hear about a flood in Brazil. Now, we can see it happening 1, 2, even 4 times a year at some specific places. What is interesting, is that there's a place where it hardly rain, and there were a flood right there this year in a region in the north east of the country. I'm talking about major floods also.

Regading to Japan, I've heard some international new and some countrywide news stating that some large companies is quitting Japan, and are going to settle their production on "secure" coutries due to these kind of instability. But, as you've have said, "People like us can never know..."

Quote Originally Posted by M Bacon
    I feel sorry for Japan. I hope things get better sometime soon.
    I think alot of us feel bad for them!!

Its horrible...... They are such a peaceful country...

Tinyurl is the answer for posting long urls!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kjawaid View Post
    I also read it that Japan is trying to get out from USD controlled economy and they were negotiating with other countries to create Asian Currency just like Euro and now Japan's own economy is major disturbed they can never think to this thing in near future

This all can be really or just can be another conspiracy theory. People like us can never know the truth
    You think the earthquake is a conspiracy theory? Really?
    Steven Crothers

Quote Originally Posted by Crothers View Post
    You think the earthquake is a conspiracy theory? Really?
    If HAARP exists then YES

Quote Originally Posted by kjawaid View Post
    If HAARP exists then YES
    So, let me get this right. You think the deaths over 18,000 people was a conspiracy?
    Steven Crothers

Who has seen the movie - 2012?
    Is the world coming to an end after 20 months?
    Real Value Hosting - Every day hosting solutions since 2003
    Shared Hosting Reseller Hosting VPS Dedicated Servers True 24 x 7 x 365 Support

So, let me get this right. You think the deaths over 18,000 people was a conspiracy?
    It is possible but us ordinary people will never know.

Quote Originally Posted by realvaluehosting View Post
    Who has seen the movie - 2012?
    Is the world coming to an end after 20 months?
    Yeah, I have seen.
    It has some backgroung on Mayan culture, but I didn't really like the movie.
    There is a documentary made by the National Geographic about the Mayans, which includes their calendar study and prophecies/predictions.

This documentary is very nice...
    Since you have been interested, if you have the oportunity, whatch it.

It's not completely related to Mayans, but you can also have a look a this post: Link

No, the planet won't have an end
    There is just a few things happening right now...
    Last edited by henrique-s; 04-12-2011 at 06:25 AM. Reason: No, the planet won't have an end :)

I find it pretty funny that people are calling this a conspiracy....

There are 3 major tectonic plates running through Japan for the most part.

The Pacific plate to the east of Japan, which moves west. The Philippine plate which moves north west. The Amurian plate which moves west north west.

The fault lines for the the Amurian plate sits just off shore of the entire length of Japan's east coast, while the Philippine and Pacific plates share about 50% of the area each to the east of the Amurian plate that runs along Japan.

To say that something is a conspiracy, that is completely a natural disaster (at least its obvious to people not drinking the conspiracy theory kool-aid, extremists, or all around lunatics) and say that 18,000 people lost their lives because someone made a conscious decision to use some experimental, overwhelmingly un-researched and un-implemented technology that the government has apparently been hoarding, that no private company has made progress on around the world, that no major devices to manipulate or record the HAARP phenomenon was used to cause the death of tens of thousands of people, is madness.

Perhaps the most disrespectful thing I've ever heard said during a natural disaster. I suppose the next theory is that Darfur was a population control mechanism created by the UN, and Nazi Germany was planned by the Russians. Since that seems to be right on track with the lunacy I've read in this thread so far.
    Steven Crothers

I find it pretty funny that people are calling this a conspiracy....

There are 3 major tectonic plates running through Japan for the most part.

The Pacific plate to the east of Japan, which moves west. The Philippine plate which moves north west. The Amurian plate which moves west north west.

The fault lines for the the Amurian plate sits just off shore of the entire length of Japan's east coast, while the Philippine and Pacific plates share about 50% of the area each to the east of the Amurian plate that runs along Japan.

To say that something is a conspiracy, that is completely a natural disaster (at least its obvious to people not drinking the conspiracy theory kool-aid, extremists, or all around lunatics) and say that 18,000 people lost their lives because someone made a conscious decision to use some experimental, overwhelmingly un-researched and un-implemented technology that the government has apparently been hoarding, that no private company has made progress on around the world, that no major devices to manipulate or record the HAARP phenomenon was used to cause the death of tens of thousands of people, is madness.

Perhaps the most disrespectful thing I've ever heard said during a natural disaster. I suppose the next theory is that Darfur was a population control mechanism created by the UN, and Nazi Germany was planned by the Russians. Since that seems to be right on track with the lunacy I've read in this thread so far.
    Well everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

I was reading the following but not sure whether it is accurate:-
    http://presscore.ca/2011/?p=1624

Any professionals can verify this?

sad for them,hope they will be fine soon,just pray for them and hope they will recover from this disaster.

Does any one know the strength meter of the earthquakes. I think I read some where once that an earthquake that is like 7.5 is like 10x less then a 8.0 and it keeps getting way worse on the way up the scale.

Eric Gregory
    Total Server Solutions
    - Servers - Cloud - ECommerce Hosting
    COLO@ Colocation. Perfected. Atlanta - Dallas - Phoenix
    Weehawken - Los Angeles - Chicago - Seattle - London

Well i hope not i hope Japan can recover and Move past this disaster that they are in the throws of.

I'm sure the Japanese will recover and move past this. Japanese culture has a history of being extremely unified and resilient. If anything, the Japan will most likely come out stronger than they were before the disaster struck a month ago.
    Eric Gregory
    Total Server Solutions
    - Servers - Cloud - ECommerce Hosting
    COLO@ Colocation. Perfected. Atlanta - Dallas - Phoenix
    Weehawken - Los Angeles - Chicago - Seattle - London

I hope it won't happen so they can recover.

Despite all the chaos, I haven't heard of any criminal activities (looting, rapes, people stealing from each others...) They seen to have a high morals and respect each other. I would like to live there except that they are the fault line and too crowded!

Quote Originally Posted by Scene5 View Post
    I hope it won't happen so they can recover.

Despite all the chaos, I haven't heard of any criminal activities (looting, rapes, people stealing from each others...) They seen to have a high morals and respect each other. I would like to live there except that they are the fault line and too crowded!
    If such a thing happened in the United States that's ALL you would see.

Quote Originally Posted by ericgregory View Post
    cmon the LMGTFU is not nessasary. Simple discussion on topic of what this thread is about. I very well know what the scale has to say.